Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Camaro crash (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Camaro crash
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know anything about the Camaro SS that hit a pole yesterday in Hercules?
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know it involved street racing and the driver was pronounced dead.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I know it involved street racing and the driver was pronounced dead.

Holly shit the dude died that's sad RIP to him and sorry for your loss if any of you new him

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i saw it on my way home they were on the side street Red car. Had both streets blocked

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why I don't drive Chevys and street race.... Sad he died tho feel bad for his family whoever he or she is [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
This is why I don't drive Chevys and street race.... Sad he died tho feel bad for his family whoever he or she is [Frown]

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

Yeah true some people cant handle the power, much less on the street [Eek!]

Anyhow on the news they were saying its NOT 100% streetracing involved, it was a theory, and that there was a Nissan Sentra in the area. Dont see how an SS Camaro and a Sentra would have been racing but OK. Now maybe Road Rage or something like that played part in it, but thats jsut my opinion.

Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah true some people cant handle the power, much less on the street [Eek!]

Anyhow on the news they were saying its NOT 100% streetracing involved, it was a theory, and that there was a Nissan Sentra in the area. Dont see how an SS Camaro and a Sentra would have been racing but OK. Now maybe Road Rage or something like that played part in it, but thats jsut my opinion.

WHAT IF THAT NISSAN HAD A LS1 IN IT YOU NEVER KNOW OR MAYBE IT WAS SWOOPED UP WITH A BOTTLE [Big Grin]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just heard, Dude that died was SFPD cop in the Maro and he was racing a Nissan.

Traggic.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20002755/detail.html
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2009/07/10/BAC418MCND.DTL&o=0

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
I just heard, Dude that died was SFPD cop in the Maro and he was racing a Nissan.

Traggic.

Not tragic, STUPID..........

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Traggic.

Wow, no respect for some one who just died. What if that was your kid.
My best wishes go out to his friends and family. R.I.P.

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

Traggic.

HA IF THAT'S TRUE WHAT A FUCK'N STUPID ASS COP I HATE FUCK'N COPS LIKE THAT, THE ONES THAT PULL YOUR ASS OVER FOR SPEEDING, RACING, HAVING WEED WHEN THERE THE ONE'S WHO DO IT THEM SELVES FUCK'N HYPOCRITES PIECES OF SHIT GLAD THAT FUCKER DIED [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Traggic.

Wow, no respect for some one who just died. What if that was your kid.
My best wishes go out to his friends and family. R.I.P.

ONLY SPEAKING THE TRUTH BRO

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:

Traggic.

HA IF THAT'S TRUE WHAT A FUCK'N STUPID ASS COP I HATE FUCK'N COPS LIKE THAT, THE ONES THAT PULL YOUR ASS OVER FOR SPEEDING, RACING, HAVING WEED WHEN THERE THE ONE'S WHO DO IT THEM SELVES FUCK'N HYPOCRITES PIECES OF SHIT GLAD THAT FUCKER DIED [Eek!] [Big Grin]

damn, they are human before they are cops. Just cause you are a cop does not mean you are divine and above bad judgment. He was still someones son, possibly someones father and someones best friend.

RIP

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Traggic.

tashas coupe is a perfect example of a low class bum.....a death is a death rip man glad no1 innocent on the road was hurt by his actions tho
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Traggic.

Dam no wonder you get fucked with your a douche..go take that ignorant shit somewhere else bro.. its been said this board is fuckin up ..is cause we got dudes like you..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Dam no wonder you get fucked with your a douche..go take that ignorant shit somewhere else bro.. its been said this board is fuckin up ..is cause we got dudes like you..

HAHA A DOUCHE HAHA LMFAO I'M A DOUCHE THAT'S FUNNY I GOTTA GIVE IT TO YOU.... ANYWHO LOOK AT ME AS THE BAD GUY YOU GUY'S NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME OHHHHKAAAAY MAYNN!!!! IT IS WHAT IT IS HIS DUMB ASS COULDA KILLED A WHOLE FAMILY ON THE WAY HOME COMING FROM EATING DINNER CUZ OF HIS DUMB ASS ACTIONS AND BEING THE COP THAT HE IS OR SHOULD I SAY WAS SHOULDA KNEW BETTER I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE SYMPATHY FOR HIM AND IF YOU GUY'S DON'T LIKE WHAT I'M SAYING I COULD GIVE A SHIT I'M JUST FREELY SPEAKING MY MIND.

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

tashas coupe is a perfect example of a low class bum.....a death is a death rip man glad no1 innocent on the road was hurt by his actions tho

AND JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I PROBABLY LIVE IN A BIGGER HOUSE THAN YOU AND HAVE CLASS AND MANORS WHEN IT COMES TO SHIT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SPEAKING MY MIND PLEASE BELIEVE I'MA SAY WHAT'S ON MY MIND WEATHER YOU OR THIS WHOLE FUCKING BOARD DON'T LIKE IT AND THAT'S WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO SIT THERE AND TALK SHIT CUZ I'M REAL AS FUCK AND OWNED A FAST CAR AT A YOUNG AGE HATERS WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS AND TO ME I ACTUALLY LOVE IT

[ July 10, 2009, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has this been confirmed about him being an Officer?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

THERES A PAGE LINK FROM THE NEWS THAT CONFIRMED IT, HE ACTUALLY WORKS AT GENERAL HOSPITAL WHERE MY MOM WORKS AT LOL

--------------------

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

What time on fridays yall take the scooters out? I have furniture being delivered today within the next few mins...

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

What time on fridays yall take the scooters out? I have furniture being delivered today within the next few mins...
Usually we meet by 4PM, looks like the weather isn't so good today, well im inside my office but it was getting windy and cloudy.... Kinda kills the spirit of riding..

Handle your priorities first, riding can wait [Wink]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:

THERES A PAGE LINK FROM THE NEWS THAT CONFIRMED IT, HE ACTUALLY WORKS AT GENERAL HOSPITAL WHERE MY MOM WORKS AT LOL

If he was an actual officer, then thats just f*ckn retarded. How are you going to be officer of the law and do dumb shit like that? I mean come on, trying to race a what? 4DR Nissan Sentra?

Regardless of him being officer or not, still pretty stupendous but sucks that a life was taken away due to actions based on ignorance.

Regardless RIP

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com