Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mustangs Plus/Restomod Shop carshow 4/26/08...138 pics!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mustangs Plus/Restomod Shop carshow 4/26/08...138 pics!!!!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is a link to all the pics I took at the Mustangs plus / Restomod shop's car show from this past weekend (4/26/08)... There were alot of BAD@$$ cars at that show & some of the sickest fastbacks Ive ever seen in Nor cal.

There are way too many pics for me to post on here, so i will attach the link from another forum i frequent.... BTW, I think I spotted Trunkster's old coupe there, & u will see it in the pics....

http://americanmuscleregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3778

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gorgeous cars, thanks for sharing! [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
gorgeous cars, thanks for sharing! [patriot]

no problem.... [patriot]
it took me hours to upload them all for some reason, because my computer is having issues with the new bulk uploader on photobucket...

[ April 29, 2008, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why weren't your cars in the show? Your yellow car is way cleaner than the yellow sn95 on bullitts [Wink]

[ April 29, 2008, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Why weren't your cars in the show? Your yellow car is way cleaner than the yellow sn95 on bullitts [Wink]

Thanks.....

Actually, that SN95 was orange, & the only thing that made it cool was the KB under the hood....

I shouldve had mine in the show, but you had to register in advance. with the poor showing of 94-04 mustangs, Im pretty sure 1 of my cars couldve won in that category. There werent many good fox's either except the clean red 86 Gt, 93 Cobra, & the Saleen vert....

--------------------

sic ls1
¯
Member # 7036

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic ls1  Ford pictures for sic ls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
didn't that white notchback have a hellion turbo before it was sold? it looks just like it.

--------------------
1988 lx coupe. Exhaust,4:10's 13.6 @ 100mph
2001 ss camaro 11.55 @ 123 415/372

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 1siclx:
didn't that white notchback have a hellion turbo before it was sold? it looks just like it.

I think that was Trunksters old turbo coupe??

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was at this show on saturday. I honestly wasn't that impressed with any of the cars. I was hoping to see some cars that had done the work i have done and all of them just did the easy coil over setups, no big blocks except for the 69 Fastback with the 514 and i saw a lot of bad paint jobs. Like they didn't take the time to sand the car smooth. i was just hoping for more i guess. Maybe my definitely of a restomod is different.

[ April 29, 2008, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We were there also didnt see u Epik. Did u drive ur Mach up there? Cuz i thought i seen one pull up.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My favorite. Actually found out this car is from here in Salinas. First time this cars been out since finished. Krazy! [worship]
 -

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Another local
 -

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Yo Epik did u get a pic of the Merc parked in the street? Forgot to snap a pic.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:

Yup, but i keep trying to upload & photobucket isnt working right with my Mac... they changed the bulk uploader???

I was there with UgotSmoked & ArmyStang, but we parked a few blocks away. I was in the Mach

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
i was at this show on saturday. I honestly wasn't that impressed with any of the cars. I was hoping to see some cars that had done the work i have done and all of them just did the easy coil over setups, no big blocks except for the 69 Fastback with the 514 and i saw a lot of bad paint jobs. Like they didn't take the time to sand the car smooth. i was just hoping for more i guess. Maybe my definitely of a restomod is different.

WOW!!! I was very impressed, but maybe its because I dont have a fastback at home like you... I thought alot of them were pretty clean. true, not alot of them had big blocks, but they were still sick cars...

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

Yup, but i keep trying to upload & photobucket isnt working right with my Mac... they changed the bulk uploader???

I was there with UgotSmoked & ArmyStang, but we parked a few blocks away. I was in the Mach

I used the old uploading set-up and work kool for me.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

a few of my favorites from the show....

-  -
 -
 -  -

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya that dropped 65or66 blue one is nice looks body dropped to me when u look at the interior shot, look at the distance from floor board to dash. thats one clean ride right there.

i also thought that alot of those cars were clean an sik too. but alot looked the same, they need to be creative an get away from the torq trusts rims.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of the cars you pictured weren't there when i was, i see some i would have liked to look more closely too. What day where you there?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

This is the exact way i would want my fastback to be...clean & original. I would probably lower it though...This is the best year & body style IMO.

-

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
ya that dropped 65or66 blue one is nice looks body dropped to me when u look at the interior shot, look at the distance from floor board to dash. thats one clean ride right there.

i also thought that alot of those cars were clean an sik too. but alot looked the same, they need to be creative an get away from the torq trusts rims.

Its a custom built chasi its sits on AirRide. Beautiful craftsmanship! [patriot]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

this the 1??? I think thats a Merc right??Badass car
[worship] [worship]
 -

[ April 29, 2008, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Some of the cars you pictured weren't there when i was, i see some i would have liked to look more closely too. What day where you there?

Saturday afternoon....

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Yup! Thats it. Thanks

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Yup! Thats it. Thanks

No prob!!!
[patriot]

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
awesome pics man [Cool]

that was my last weekend with the '00 for awhile, she went to the bodyshop this AM [Frown]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com