Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ls1 fox (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ls1 fox
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
damn I missed hella drama. [Frown]

Sounds like people hatin on what others are doing with their cars. That is one of the things I hate about this site. People hatin on folks trying to be different.

or how about hatin cuz im from tha town, 24 years old and have accomplished more in my short time on earth than they will in a lifetime..
this shit is deeper than cars N8 but i dont need to tell a dude like you that im sure.

to be honest bruh the town has nothing to do with it. as you could see when you first started that project hella folks was on yo head we all know im all about fords but i still was backin you up even on the eastoaklandss has no bars post i was backin you up but i noticed you have no respect for fords and this is a ford site what if it was the other way around and a ford dude came on one of your chev sites just talkin shit about chevs.you dont have to like fords but that disrepectfull shit aint cool
what he said
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel you.. i was just having fun being ghetto for a moment.. it funnier to me when i get back at them that way.. i understand that some will like it and some will not.. but the shit that goes on on this site is ridiculous. i call it like i see it "bruh"

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
the shit that goes on on this site is ridiculous. i call it like i see it "bruh"

Don't let the door hit you in the *** [Confused]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i feel you.. i was just having fun being ghetto for a moment.. it funnier to me when i get back at them that way.. i understand that some will like it and some will not.. but the shit that goes on on this site is ridiculous. i call it like i see it "bruh"

what you have a bitter way of life ever froum i seen you on is the same b/s from you that your always saying.why don't you try this be happy that you can do the things you like an be postive about
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
damn I missed hella drama. [Frown]

Sounds like people hatin on what others are doing with their cars. That is one of the things I hate about this site. People hatin on folks trying to be different.

or how about hatin cuz im from tha town, 24 years old and have accomplished more in my short time on earth than they will in a lifetime..
this shit is deeper than cars N8 but i dont need to tell a dude like you that im sure.

to be honest bruh the town has nothing to do with it. as you could see when you first started that project hella folks was on yo head we all know im all about fords but i still was backin you up even on the eastoaklandss has no bars post i was backin you up but i noticed you have no respect for fords and this is a ford site what if it was the other way around and a ford dude came on one of your chev sites just talkin shit about chevs.you dont have to like fords but that disrepectfull shit aint cool
lol lol... you seen MY COUPE bruh... how u sittin up here talkin like this? my shit was wet. if i really hated fords i woulda found a way to put corvette brakes on it.. but sound like you take this ford/chevy shit too serious like them if you ask me. if you told me you didnt like chevy's it wouldnt make me no difference. cuz ima be bustin out here regardless and if you know me or even no of me you know this...

oh and the town does have sumthin to do with it. can you explain your conclusion?

[ January 03, 2010, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: eastoaklandss ]

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

lol and on another note its funny how jonb "the gear swap godess" locked my gear swap thread over some b.s.... talk about hatin for real... not coincidental if you ask me..

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
lol and on another note its funny how jonb "the gear swap godess" locked my gear swap thread over some b.s.... talk about hatin for real... not coincidental if you ask me..

pretty sure it was cause it was in the wrong section but he should have moved it

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
[QB

oh and the town does have sumthin to do with it. can you explain your conclusion? [/QB]

every body lives in a town or city an oakland is not the ruff
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh and the town does have sumthin to do with it. can you explain your conclusion? [/QB][/QUOTE]
when i said that i was speakin for myself i cant speak for everybody

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
[QB

oh and the town does have sumthin to do with it. can you explain your conclusion?

every body lives in a town or city an oakland is not the ruff [/QB]
my agrument is not that oakland is big and bad. my argument is that we the people from oakland are stereotyped by people like the ones on cafords. and when i say stereotyped i mean in a negative way..

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont have a damn thing against the town or its people you just go around talking like your the only one out there gettin it, but it is definitely not the case.

[ January 03, 2010, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: 510cpskid ]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

hmm hmm.. this thread served its purpose and served it well for me today. i was bored and it gave me something to do.. i successfully diverted the attention at myself %100 and gained more haters and enemies which is good because all attention is good attention.. i would like to thank you guys for humoring me this evening.

signign off: ss shaun "pretend signiture"

quick quote from the book "the 48 laws of power"

" draw attention to yourself by creating an unforgettable , even controversial image.court scandel. do anything to make yourself seem larger than life and shine more brightly than those around you. make no distinction between kinds of attention - notoriety of any sort will bring you power. better to be slandered and attacked than ignored" end quote

good night

[ January 03, 2010, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: eastoaklandss ]

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

JohnB is skipping town, so I strongly doubt he locked your thread because of concerns that you would steal all his business. It probably had to do with you plugging a business in a tech forum. There is a forum on here for that sort of thing which you can post without anyone objecting.

In addition, if you are attempting to win a customer base on a local forum, your conduct must change. If entertaining yourself is the primary objective however, carry on. [patriot]

[ January 03, 2010, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eastoaklandss Is the TO of Cafords [Roll Eyes] can this thing get locked and put in streetracing already.

[ January 03, 2010, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
Eastoaklandss Is the TO of Cafords [Roll Eyes]

hahahaha and look where he is now because of that attitude

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
" draw attention to yourself by creating an unforgettable , even controversial image.court scandel. do anything to make yourself seem larger than life and shine more brightly than those around you. make no distinction between kinds of attention - notoriety of any sort will bring you power. better to be slandered and attacked than ignored"

lol @ this quote, I read that book. Pretty good read. But I think it is for folks with low self esteem. But to each his own. Also this quote from the same book, will yield similar results without causing your image to be tarnished, because when you are trying to perform public service work or stand behind a entity that provides a service, you want to come across as a person whom can be trusted and is non-abrasive.

quote:
Only create associations with positive affinities. Make this a rule of life and you will benefit more than from all the therapy in the world.
I talked to someone who knows you and they said you are a pretty cool cat (unlike what is being presented). Believe it or not there are some genuine folks here, that can maybe serve as a resource in the future. So to say the whole board can go to hell, is not smart IMO.

This is my PSA for the day...now this thread can be moved to street racing...lol.

[ January 03, 2010, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this thread was pretty funny

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com