Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MUSTANG OWNERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS BEAWARE 2 THEIVES ARE LURKING FOR MUSTANGS (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: MUSTANG OWNERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS BEAWARE 2 THEIVES ARE LURKING FOR MUSTANGS
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bj I really kno u and u tell me this story bout somebody tryin to steal ya car like every few months if somebody tried stealing YOUR car u shoulda went to pay them a visit instead of ya friend

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

As nice as it would be for topnotcht-top to disclose the info, what really would you all do with it?

your answer is in the thread...read it. [dance]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044437

BIKE CLUB

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

As nice as it would be for topnotcht-top to disclose the info, what really would you all do with it?

Let me put it this way. Are you going to be captain save a ho and "whoo ride" on someone? What exactly are you gonna do start to finiish if the info is posted up? Not everyone else, just you on your own.

Ill wait.....

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No, Dmv will not release address information to anyone over the phone. Even if you own the car they will not give you that address, only verify if what your saying is correct. Unless you go in person to DMV with ID to show you own the car your not gettn confidential info. You can go in to purchase a vehicles record, but it will have address and partial name info blocked, then a notice is sent to the owner about someone making an inquiry.

As nice as it would be for topnotcht-top to disclose the info, what really would you all do with it? Does the plate number guarantee you can now access his vehicle record? Enable you to carry out some vigilante scheeme that would possibly land you in jail also? Post pictures on light poles around the neighborhood? Maybe make a CL post that would get flagged in a few days? Sleep better at night now that saw "The Tape?" Or will the criminal now just use a different car or get substitute plates to throw anyone off his tail?

The OP is not obligated to tell us jack about anything. Be glad he said anything at all as opposed to the guys who wouldn't let anyone know their car got hit. At least the guys in the region are aware, and th theif may in fact be less likely to strike again since guys know where he lives. Roughly 50% of all crimes are reported, the rest go unknown. And if I "paid someone a visit" on the under, I wouldn't go advertising specifics on the internet either. There are plenty of car theives on the streets to worry about more skilled than this one who couldn't even pop a door lock.

I am sure if your car got hit in that area or you lived in that area, you would want to know more as well. Me personally and I have already talked to the OP personally about this. I would share the info and not give a damn who did what with it. The potential thief had no concern for my well being or property so I would have none for his. Hell someone on here may know the dude thus spread the word. That resonates more than getting a secret visit. But like you said and I said directly to him, he is not obligated to say anything so you are right there. But that defeats the purpose of a community IMO. Like if your neighbor got his house hit and knew who did it. You wouldn't want to know?

To quote the great Chad Johnson "Child Please".

[ October 19, 2010, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let me put it this way. Are you going to be captain save a ho and "whoo ride" on someone? What exactly are you gonna do start to finiish if the info is posted up? Not everyone else, just you on your own.

Ill wait.....

You can wait on me all day bro [Big Grin] Bring me an ice water and a number 5 with no onions or mustard.

There's only four pages to read. Go read. If you can't figure it out, when it has been spelled out at least once then there is no hope for you. [dance]

Your main problem is assumptions. Your first assumption about everyone going to do something once the information is received is incorrect.

Just read the thread dude!

[patriot]

[ October 19, 2010, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

No need to disclose the names or license number, but how about at least a description of the dudes and the car they were in so people can keep an eye out for suspicious activity in their neighborhood. The only info he gave was an F150 was nearby. Oh, that's freakin' helpful. You know how many F150's I see in a day? He didn't even give an idea of what year F150 to keep any eye out for. There's no sense in posting the story and saying, "I've got photographic evidence of the dudes and the car they were in," and then not even give a description.

[ October 19, 2010, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ill wait.....

You can wait on me all day bro [Big Grin] Bring me an ice water and a number 5 with no onions or mustard.

There's only four pages to read. Go read. If you can't figure it out, when it has been spelled out at least once then there is no hope for you. [dance]

Your main problem is assumptions. Your first assumption about everyone going to do something once the information is received is incorrect.

[patriot]

I have read the thread before and understand it. Everyone posting is under the impression that not satisfying their percieved need to view the tape, know the vehicle description, or see the purp is somehow making their vehicle less safe. Even after having all the information provided, your vehicle is no safer that it was the night before. The point of the OP's post was to put people on alert in those areas. If they weren't already on alert, then they were going to be caught slipping. Having owned foxes, everyone here that owns one should already be paranoid as fu**.

You have simply stated you will take no action with the information once given to you. Be it going out and purchasing an alarm, trying to find the guys house, or deciding to clean out your garage now and store your car inside. Maybe you already have an alarm and garage your car. The point of me asking you what you would do with the information was to show that with or without it, your going to carry on about your business the same way you always have. Proving the need for it irrelevant. And that topnotcht-top's decision not to post the info shouldn't matter.

Personally if it were me I would put whoever it was on blast for the world to see and get some guys from the boards together to pay the theif a visit in am arguably "legal" manner. Being that I study criminal justice I fu**in hate theives and is why I want to get into an auto theft task force. But I can't understand why everyone is busting topnotccht-top's his balls like he is the one breaking into cars?

[ October 19, 2010, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop making excuses for him, counsel. [Frown]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ill wait.....

[patriot]

I have read the thread before and understand it. Everyone posting is under the impression that not satisfying their percieved need to view the tape, know the vehicle description, or see the purp is somehow making their vehicle less safe. Even after having all the information provided, your vehicle is no safer that it was the night before. The point of the OP's post was to put people on alert in those areas. If they weren't already on alert, then they were going to be caught slipping. Having owned foxes, everyone here that owns one should already be paranoid as fu**.

You have simply stated you will take no action with the information once given to you. Be it going out and purchasing an alarm, trying to find the guys house, or deciding to clean out your garage now and store your car inside. Maybe you already have an alarm and garage your car. The point of me asking you what you would do with the information was to show that with or without it, your going to carry on about your business the same way you always have. Proving the need for it irrelevant. And that topnotcht-top's decision not to post the info shouldn't matter.

Personally if it were me I would put whoever it was on blast for the world to see and get some guys from the boards together to pay the theif a visit in am arguably "legal" manner. Being that I study criminal justice I fu**in hate theives and is why I want to get into an auto theft task force. But I can't understand why everyone is busting topnotccht-top's his balls like he is the one breaking into cars?

Not everyone is assuming their vehicle is less safe if they don't get to view the video or get the lic plate/vehicle description. It's not right to clump everyone together.

Here are some things people have stated in the thread which would have answered your question as to what people would do with the information.

1)------------------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW93SvT:
.... SO OTHERS KNOW WHO TO LOOK OUT FOR IN THE LONG RUN!!!

2)------------------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
NONE of us will know who or what to spot out if we see anything suspicious around our neighborhood.

3)------------------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
[qb]Everyone is pissed because they want anyone who's a thief on this board to be thrown out there so we can all watch who we deal with. If I post up I'm looking for a part and get a PM from a thief who sells me a stolen part then I'm helping his crime pay without even knowing it.

I hear what your saying, but I disagree.

[ October 19, 2010, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

You disagreeing is fine, I just like a good debate now and again.

All I'm saying is cut the guy some slack. He just got his baby broken into and figured he would do you guys a favor by at least putting up some info to prevent us from sharing in his misfortune. Instead of offering the guy a connect on someone who can repair door locks or who has fox locks for cheap (what used to happen), a majority of you are kicking the man while he is down.

You guys mention the boards being a community, but your quick to turn your back on your own. An attribute all to commn on these boards nowadays. Hope your car turns out koo topnotcht-top [patriot]

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A community looks out for eachother. By posting up that he was privi to some information, then NOT posting it up since he and The Our Gang club decided to handle it , is pointless. Community my ass!

[ October 19, 2010, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Ham'n Eggs ]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

^^^Truth too this ^^^

but also...

quote:
Instead of offering the guy a connect on someone who can repair door locks or who has fox locks for cheap (what used to happen), a majority of you are kicking the man while he is down.

Touche

[patriot]

[ October 19, 2010, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a picture of their biker club that handled the thief.... They ended up writing complaints to the perp and requested him to stop stealing cars. Looks like it worked! [Roll Eyes]
 -

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^ [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You disagreeing is fine, I just like a good debate now and again.

All I'm saying is cut the guy some slack. He just got his baby broken into and figured he would do you guys a favor by at least putting up some info to prevent us from sharing in his misfortune. Instead of offering the guy a connect on someone who can repair door locks or who has fox locks for cheap (what used to happen), a majority of you are kicking the man while he is down.

You guys mention the boards being a community, but your quick to turn your back on your own. An attribute all to commn on these boards nowadays. Hope your car turns out koo topnotcht-top [patriot]

I'd say he is turning his back on us, he knows of a theif and won't give a description of the person or anything. He has a picture, a license plate and a video and the community doesn't get any of it to watch out for our cars.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAY YATER IF YOU HAVE A FUCKIN PROBLEM BRO CALL MY PHONE SO WE CAN HANDEL IT THE WAY I TAKE CARE OF BIZNESS IT SEEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE SOMTHIN FUNNIE TO SAY EVERY OTHER FUCKIN MINUTE BRO AND WHEN YOU START TALKIN ABOUT MY CAR AND THIS WHOLE SITUATION IT WAS WHATEVER BUT WHEN YOU INVOLVE MY CLUB YOUR ASKIN FOR A SERIOUS PROBLEM

CALL ME AND QUIT BEING A INTERNET THUG!!!!!!!

AND AS FAR AS DMV CHECK DONT FUCKIN WORRY ABOUT IT I HAVE MY SOURCES

ITZ FUNNIE HOW PEOPLE ON HERE TWIST THE STORY AROUND SO MUCH TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY WHEN THE ENTIRE POST WAS ONLY ABOUT

BE ALERT MUSTANG OWNERS

[ October 20, 2010, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: topnotcht-top ]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by topnotcht-top:
HAY YATER IF YOU HAVE A FUCKIN PROBLEM BRO CALL MY PHONE SO WE CAN HANDEL IT THE WAY I TAKE CARE OF BIZNESS IT SEEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE SOMTHIN FUNNIE TO SAY EVERY OTHER FUCKIN MINUTE BRO AND WHEN YOU START TALKIN ABOUT MY CAR AND THIS WHOLE SITUATION IT WAS WHATEVER BUT WHEN YOU INVOLVE MY CLUB YOUR ASKIN FOR A SERIOUS PROBLEM

Give me your number faget and ill call you right now!
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

AND AS FAR AS DMV CHECK DONT FUCKIN WORRY ABOUT IT I HAVE MY SOURCES

ITZ FUNNIE HOW PEOPLE ON HERE TWIST THE STORY AROUND SO MUCH TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY WHEN THE ENTIRE POST WAS ONLY ABOUT

BE ALERT MUSTANG OWNERS

How bout you both stop the internet E-Thuggin?

Oh ya, and post up the info so we all know what to look out for, as who knows maybe its someone from this board.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I STILL HAVENT GOT A CALL STILL WAITN BRO

[ October 20, 2010, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: topnotcht-top ]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

86mustanggirl
¯
Member # 10155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86mustanggirl  Ford pictures for 86mustanggirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

you will....haha...you will
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86mustanggirl:
quote:

Hahaha

But really, getting heated over the internet? Dont you have, oh I dunno, something called real life to deal with?

Man this site gets more ghetto by the minute.

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

86mustanggirl
¯
Member # 10155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86mustanggirl  Ford pictures for 86mustanggirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha

But really, getting heated over the internet? Dont you have, oh I dunno, something called real life to deal with?

i am going to KILL YOU!!....bro

[ October 20, 2010, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: 86mustanggirl ]

--------------------
86' Mustang 5.0 convertible

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha

i am going to KILL YOU!!....bro
Dont taze me bro

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha

the site goes more and more downhill every year (just like the raiders), courtesy of all the NOOB posters with lateyear join dates and 3 posts to their name [Embarrassed]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com