Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This makes me wish I didn't own a Mustang. (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: This makes me wish I didn't own a Mustang.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, me personally i dont know either of you other than what ive heard. Take it to PM's please. Though you are debating somewhat on the topic, youre both taking shot as each other. We dont need posts like this. Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ukendra johnson wasnt killed by a sideshow driver..go buy sydeways and watch the real video..that car wasnt even capable of donuts

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think things got personal when you busted out the racial slurs.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
man strap the fact he thinks youre white makes me lol

i dont know what he is!!! he's actin like a cracker so im treatin him like one... alot of people know who i am... to me he's just another screen name... thats why im sayin to tell me when he see's me... what so complicated about that... we can have this debate in person..
oh yes..I'm a "cracker"....and you're a ghetto mess...so we'll just keep it at that...

and don't worry about me at another CAfords event when I attend or even run one...you don't have anything new for me that I haven't dealt with before....and don't think because your from/in the ghetto that makes you tough or tougher than the average person.....that will bite you in your ghetto ass, if/when you try and man up to me in person

except the fact that you contradict yourself all the time and have no argument or point to back up anything you "type" about....

and i edited my posts to be fair to others....

I could give a fuck less what your ghetto mess thinks of me...

damn why you feel so threatend??? i never said anything about violence!! however if i have to knock a washed up nigga on his ass i will lol lol... this has gone waay too out of hand... but it has been very entertaining
ok...so what do you mean then by saying you'll debate it with me in person? does that mean, you're just going to sit back and talk?

come on now...you know what you meant....

and won't you feel embarrassed when washed-up takes out the "mess"

and yes it has been entertaining....

one thing i can say is...at least you can spell...

i thought you were a surburban educated boy! if so you know damn well what "debate" means... or did you just stereotype me cuz im from oakland and and think i wanted to beat you up in person?? wait that is what you did... see that cuz you been washed up in those burbs you been in... look this is goin no where... tell me where you reside so i dont come along doing brodies in your area lol...

and you should know oakland people dont fight so dont bring your knife to a gun fight...

oh, so you're looking to debate in person....sucks for you because I'm faster in person than behind a keyboard...

and you bring guns to a fight? I guess your ghetto mess is fucked then with out it huh?

have fun in the ghetto...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5VDAL0NGyU

whats with all the foul language! seems like someone is taking this mighty personal... how bout you just do what you do and ill do what i do... im not gonna shoot you, i dont wanna fight you and i could care less about your opinion at this point... like i said before your nuthin but a screen name in my book and that = a nobody in my book... until further notice ill keep "swangin em", racing at the track, building fast street cars and being the ghetto icon i am.. peace my washed up brotha..
works for me, stay messy....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I am a Yuppie from the burbs...I was trying to read eastoaklanss comments on his myspace and needed a translater..

myspace.com/whiteguyshaun

On a side note..when the real side shows were going on according to this guy...he was 13 lol

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks more yuppy then me [Frown]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did you expect me to have dreads and tatoos on my face? lol....

im at damn near all get togethers so if anybody wants to test me on a car level or any other level its all to the good... thanks for my myspace url too... as if they couldnt get to it from the mustang build album.. retard..

enjoy all my albums while your there and send a friend request... im tryin to hit the 2000 friend mark...

also post up your myspace url so we can have a good laugh

[ December 24, 2008, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: eastoaklandss ]

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont send friend request to people I dont know just so "I can hit the 2000 mark." But thanks for the offer. As for viewing my myspace, its set to private. So my link wouldnt do anyone any good.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
I dont send friend request to people I dont know just so "I can hit the 2000 mark." But thanks for the offer. As for viewing my myspace, its set to private. So my link wouldnt do anyone any good.

is someone insecure ??

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

87CHP
¯
Member # 8205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87CHP  Ford pictures for 87CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
I have to say i can agree with some of the posts but it's also depends on where you grew up and culture.

Back in the late 80's early 90's the car clubs in Oakland were getting together and going to the side shows. It was a place to kick it on a weekend. We did this all night long it was a part of oakland youth culture and still is. You can say what you want. For some of us we are a little too old to still be doing it but i still like to see it and all.

Shit half of yall on here can't tell me you don't have tire mraks on
your block or street from you or one of your buddies. We all like to burn rubber. No offense but if it's not your cup of tea that's one thing but don't knock them because they're diferent that you.

That's the truth...
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

I'm not insecure at all actually. I just dont want random people I dont know to have the ability to see pics of my friends and especially my family. Anyone who just throws there daughter up on the internet for anyone to see is irresponsible, not insecure.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9svtcobra8:
quote:
why are you crackers acting like you care about what goes on in "oakland" anyway? when you can care less about the people in oakland or what goes on in oakland! as long as you dont see this happening in your suburban neighborhoods shut the fuck up and quit acting like you care about what goes on in the ghetto. fuckin snobby ass mustang owners make me sick...

as long as ive been an oakland resident i have never heard of someone being killed by someone doing a donut... all you people do is beleive what you hear on the news....

Damn it no beaten around the bush huh!! lol
nope im a pretty straight forward guy...
WHATS UP WITH THE NAME CALLING [BS flag]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
classic typical cafords pissing match. from name calling to "say it to my face" everytime i think i miss high school, i come on here to remember why i dont.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
I'm not insecure at all actually. I just dont want random people I dont know to have the ability to see pics of my friends and especially my family. Anyone who just throws there daughter up on the internet for anyone to see is irresponsible, not insecure.

guess i do gotta watch out for perves like you that promote the viewing of my page by posting the direct link... shows how much you liked the pics of my daughter over auto pics eeewwwww!

i call bs tho... i think you dont want people seeing how f'in wack you are!

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
classic typical cafords pissing match. from name calling to "say it to my face" everytime i think i miss high school, i come on here to remember why i dont.

not my fault all these old cheeze-its feel like they have more of a right to a mustang then anyone else...

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

straight up red neck lol

http://www.myspace.com/svtpete83

its been a killer day with you bros but i gotta get some rest... we will hang loose and have a narly day with this tomorrow...

[ December 24, 2008, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: eastoaklandss ]

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn i just read this whole shit. i gotta go to bed. I did 185 stops today. deliverd a procharger for a 06gt. the box is huge!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
straight up red neck lol

its been a killer day with you bros but i gotta get some rest... we will hang loose and have a narly day with this tomorrow...

hahahahahaaha

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie you were supposed to drop that procharger off at my house.

NO offense but the name calling needs to quit. I'm getting a little upset with the name calling and i'm not even involved in it. The C word & N word should even of been brought up. Thats real imature and not needed on here. I'm a African american man and alot of you know me on here. Those coments are not needed to get a point accros.If thats how you feel cool but keep it to yourselfs it's 2008 and that shits old.

[ December 24, 2008, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: 89Rodknocker ]

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
straight up red neck lol

LOL!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
straight up red neck lol

whats so RN about riding a dirtbike/quad in the woods?

whats this then???

-

[ December 24, 2008, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i see women pull this kind of shit all the time.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com