Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "Ghetto members" or "bad members" (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: "Ghetto members" or "bad members"
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
Bs if you ask me.

No one is asking you [Wink]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For(d) Sale board needs to have post disabled all together and a post layout added.

+1 with the members only access.

General talk needs to have 2 stickies:

1. Craigslist Bargin Hunter thread
2. Youtube video thread.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
s/c chp
¯
Member # 9879

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for s/c chp  Ford pictures for s/c chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[BS flag] ppl can spell shit how they want ...this aint english class [BS flag]
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by s/c chp:
[BS flag] ppl can spell shit how they want ...this aint english class [BS flag]

Or is it? lol
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
s/c chp
¯
Member # 9879

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for s/c chp  Ford pictures for s/c chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lets get realistic even ppl that consider themselves perfect spellers miss spell all the time .. and why out of nowere all this spellin drama [Confused] [Confused]
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by s/c chp:
lets get realistic even ppl that consider themselves perfect spellers miss spell all the time .. and why out of nowere all this spellin drama [Confused] [Confused]

I think what gets lost here is a lot of people are confusing poor spelling with being a thug or a moron but what a lot of people fail to realize is a lot of the stuff that thugs and ghettos misspell is on purpose.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by sydewayzLX50:
first off, let me start by saying i love this site. i'm a relatively new member (august 2010) but in the short time ive been on the site, i have gotten a lot of good advice and met some great people, and i think i have contributed constructively to the site as well. but i think this is starting to border on discrimination. i mean, sometimes i forget to use punctuation or may use bad grammar, so does that make me "ghetto"? and i know theres a lot of thieves out there that dont appear "ghetto". i have a lot of friends that could be classified as "ghetto" but theyre not thieves. i know that theres a lot of bullshit on the site lately but its up to the members to ignore it and move on. paying attention to it only empowers it and makes the bullshit deeper. but to judge people by the way they spell, their grammar, or liking sideshows is just wrong. rant over

I don't think punctuation and bad grammar are exactly what they are going after. They are going after this:
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
Dis shiz e hellza mezed up blood I kan na belive dat foo stra trip n

You need to stop posting that quote at the bottom. You obviously didn't realize that was a joke to the op of the thread that was posting to show him how dumb is typing looked to everyone that looked at his thread topic. This is like the second time now if you got something against me send me a p.m I'm not gonna be put on blast over and over again and classified as "ghetto ban material" over a joke you couldn't understand
I was just using the ghetto talk as an example and yours was the easiest to access. Don't care if it was a joke or not, its a good example of what ghetto talk is that should be banned.

[ December 18, 2011, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bottom line this is their forum they can run it how they want if you're at work and your boss doesn't like that language then quit its their company

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
Bottom line this is their forum they can run it how they want if you're at work and your boss doesn't like that language then quit its their company

+1,,,,, now can everybody shut the hell up crybabys

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, the spanish talk needs to stop. Last time i checked, i dont live in Mexico.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think we need a link to a real thread posted on here that gives an example of what's acceptable and what's not. I can say with much confidence that the mods aren't banning folks for common misspellings and grammar mistakes. I think the mods are banning folks that type like they never made it past the 8th grade. And I think the point the mods are making is that people that haven't made it past the 8th grade are more inclined to seek shady ways of income, such as stealing. I post on a few forums, and currently cafords has gone down in terms ghettoness. But also, when I first posted on here, there was a lot of racist and prejudice post because of either what club I was represented, or because of what city I listed. 9cobra8 sent me a few PM's back in the day and we also chatted over then myspace and I found some contentment with dealing with racist and prejudice members on here. If the mods are going to ban ghetto activity and ban members with poor grammar and spelling skills, I feel the mods should also ban racist activity and ban members that post racist remarks because they too, make the site look bad.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:

Could it be more simply put? When did everyone get so dam sensitive. This website is a privilege to us created by the Mods its not a right we have they are the boss. People on here take shit to the heart. Mods keep up the good work. [patriot] all you crybabys start a forum of your own where there's no judgment and hold hands and smile and shit while your members steal from eachother...
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
I think we need a link to a real thread posted on here that gives an example of what's acceptable and what's not. I can say with much confidence that the mods aren't banning folks for common misspellings and grammar mistakes. I think the mods are banning folks that type like they never made it past the 8th grade. And I think the point the mods are making is that people that haven't made it past the 8th grade are more inclined to seek shady ways of income, such as stealing. I post on a few forums, and currently cafords has gone down in terms ghettoness. But also, when I first posted on here, there was a lot of racist and prejudice post because of either what club I was represented, or because of what city I listed. 9cobra8 sent me a few PM's back in the day and we also chatted over then myspace and I found some contentment with dealing with racist and prejudice members on here. If the mods are going to ban ghetto activity and ban members with poor grammar and spelling skills, I feel the mods should also ban racist activity and ban members that post racist remarks because they too, make the site look bad.

+1

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
I've been on this site since August 2003 - back then, it was one of the most go-to sites for tech/info. Since that time, it's progressed into a cesspool for low-class (if you don't know the difference between low-class and race and education and ..... then educate yourself on the topic before spouting off) people who are pretty damned proud to be going nowhere with their lives.

Every forum loses people and gains people over time - that's natural. However, the members this forum has been shedding in relation to those that it has been gaining has definitely shown a downward trend in terms of the 'quality'. There are many, many older members on here that are sick and tired of all the bullshit that we've gotta wade through, all the crap we've got to pick through, and the reality that what was once a GREAT site is mired down with too many low-life jackasses.

It's actually pretty simple - not that different from what you find in most arenas of life - either follow the rules or leave. Very straight-forward. The mods/admins/whoever are apparently (and rightly so) sick of the crap to the point where they're threatening to 'clean up' the site - if that's a problem for you, then you're the problem.

+1 I'm actually very pleased to see that the Mods are making an effort to improve the community here.

It's as simple as this; If you show up to an interview for a job, and in the course of doing your background check, they find that you do "sideshows" in residential areas, street race, brag about and encourage running from the authorities, habitually use drugs or traffic drugs, assault people, own and use or traffic in unregistered or illegal firearms, have been in prison (and see that as a point of pride), steal cars and auto parts for yourself or to sell back to the enthusiast community, and can't form a decent sentence to save your life... do you really think you're getting hired? Do you think you have a discrimination case against them if they don't hire you?

This has nothing to do with discrimination against any race or culture. If you think being a "thug" or whatever you want to call it is a distinctive trait of one particular ethnicity or culture, I'm sure there are plenty of people in those ethnicity groups who would be offended to be identified in such a way. Being an ignorant scum bag has nothing to do with being black. It has nothing to do with being poor. There are plenty of people from good homes of all races, who choose this "lifestyle"...

If it's a lifestyle choice you want, then by all means enjoy. But this website isn't required to put up with you.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:
Also, the spanish talk needs to stop. Last time i checked, i dont live in Mexico.

Really!? Wtf you got against spanish speaking? Is it not aloud in the United States? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Really!? Wtf you got against spanish speaking? Is it not aloud in the United States? [Roll Eyes]
Only thing i got against it is i don't know what the hell your saying lol.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm pretty shure no one is talking shit to you unless they quoted you. lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

word
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm pretty shure no one is talking shit to you unless they quoted you. lol
LOL i just wanna be a part of the convo too

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Allowed not aloud.
If you were more or a proponent of the language that might not have gotten past you.

When visiting or living in Mexico, or any other country for that matter, it is customary to speak Spanish or whatever the local vernacular is. When living in the USA it is the same. It's been tolerated too long but does not have to be. If you don't agree then GTFO, just like for this forum.

[ December 18, 2011, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: FSTRDNU ]

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] Last time I checked I have freedom of speech allowed by the Constitution. Unless that has changed as well.

[ December 18, 2011, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: 66_5.0 ]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

roy for president [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have an idea. Here's what we can add to the forum

Spanish general talk
Ghetto bad grammar general talk
Theifs general talk
Racist general talk

There it's all covered everyone's happy

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BAN ANYONES THAT SAYS BRUH,OR BRUH BRUH...get that ghetto shit outta here

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
I have an idea. Here's what we can add to the forum

Spanish general talk
Ghetto bad grammar general talk
Theifs general talk
Racist general talk

There it's all covered everyone's happy

A fix to everything!

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com