Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I gotta confession cafords..i switchd to the dark side :) (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I gotta confession cafords..i switchd to the dark side :)
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
well said EPIK [patriot]

Thanks brotha!!! I don't post here much anymore, & threads like this are part of the reason, but also because I just don't go on forums much anymore. Kinda miss this site though, especially since I was a pretty avid & respected member back when I had my Mach 1. but, it was a shame that after I sold it to buy a car that better fit my needs, goals, & style, I got shunned. What was even funnier is, I STILL OWN A STANG, but got treated like I was a trader for buying a GM LOL....

[ November 14, 2011, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea .. I agree dude . who care's what other people think as long as it makes you happy and its what you like then hey the hell with everyone else [Big Grin]
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yea .. I agree dude . who care's what other people think as long as it makes you happy and its what you like then hey the hell with everyone else [Big Grin]

Agreed X's 1,000,000!!!!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:
well said EPIK [patriot]

Thanks brotha!!! I don't post here much anymore, & threads like this are part of the reason, but also because I just don't go on forums much anymore. Kinda miss this site though, especially since I was a pretty avid & respected member back when I had my Mach 1. but, it was a shame that after I sold it to buy a car that better fit my needs, goals, & style, I got shunned. What was even funnier is, I STILL OWN A STANG, but got treated like I was a trader for buying a GM LOL....
I'm just stating that this is a ford site so don't expect everyone to love the rival brand of the blue oval, I own three gm vehicles, but I don't come here, on this site to hope everyone shares my other love , and when I show a car and get crap for it on here weather it be a color choice, or brand I chose, if I get hammered for it ,so be it ,don't take nothing on this site to heart Dustin, it's just the interweb ,and we miss you , and your clean ass coupe but not the pos caddy u got:p jk not Lmao come back though for reals

[ November 14, 2011, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
quote:
well said EPIK [patriot]

I'm just stating that this is a ford site so don't expect everyone to love the rival brand of the blue oval I own three gm vehicles but I don't come here on this site to hope everyone shares my other love of a vehicle and when I show a car and get crap for it weather it be a color choice or brand I chose that I get hammered for so be it don't take nothing on this site to hear Dustin it's just the interweb and we miss you and your clean ass coupe but not the pos caddy u got:p jk not Lmao
This site started out as 98cobra.com so it should just be about cobras all thhe time by your logic
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:
quote:
quote:
well said EPIK [patriot]

I'm just stating that this is a ford site so don't expect everyone to love the rival brand of the blue oval I own three gm vehicles but I don't come here on this site to hope everyone shares my other love of a vehicle and when I show a car and get crap for it weather it be a color choice or brand I chose that I get hammered for so be it don't take nothing on this site to hear Dustin it's just the interweb and we miss you and your clean ass coupe but not the pos caddy u got:p jk not Lmao
This site started out as 98cobra.com so it should just be about cobras all thhe time by your logic
That don't make sense doooo

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:
quote:
quote:
well said EPIK [patriot]

This site I'm on and joined is called California Fords that's the logic I'm on [Wink]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm with jon on this one, this is a FORD site not a chevy site. I don't hate camaros, i bought a few since i been on this site but i didn't post it cause its a FORD site. Alot of my boys have camaros and we argue all day about FORD vs CHEVY so i don't want to come on a ford site and hear about chevys. And people thinking it's that easy to get chevys in to the 11's are people that don't go to the track that often, next time you go to the track walk up to a couple of those 12 second ls1's and ask them all they have in there car, you'll be surprised. Not to mention you need a 2500 dollar rearend to even be able to run 11's cause if not your going to snap it [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I'm with jon on this one, this is a FORD site not a chevy site. I don't hate camaros, i bought a few since i been on this site but i didn't post it cause its a FORD site. Alot of my boys have camaros and we argue all day about FORD vs CHEVY so i don't want to come on a ford site and hear about chevys. And people thinking it's that easy to get chevys in to the 11's are people that don't go to the track that often, next time you go to the track walk up to a couple of those 12 second ls1's and ask them all they have in there car, you'll be surprised. Not to mention you need a 2500 dollar rearend to even be able to run 11's cause if not your going to snap it [patriot]

i second that..my t/a is an 11 sec car on stock rearend launching it at 5k on drag radials. and its just h/c/i
[Big Grin]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just love hatin on GM's.Its nothin personal.Ive gone back and forth with GM guys my whole life,its fun.Id be bored without em,and theyd get bored without us. [patriot]
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Negative on the rear end snapping, alot of people in 11's on stocker.

And a cam only LS1 is incredibly easy to get into the 11's on DR's. On drag radials and a 1.8/9 60ft I would be in the 12.3/12.4 area with only longtubes, lid, and suspension.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Catfish:
quote:

And a cam only LS1 is incredibly easy to get into the 11's on DR's. On drag radials and a 1.8/9 60ft I would be in the 12.3/12.4 area with only longtubes, lid, and suspension.

Don't take it as i am hating on ls1's, i like those cars and plann to get another one some day. But you say i would be, so that means your not there yet, i just see alot of people at the track with ls1's not running 12's with said mods, also my boys in the same team not running near there with them mods. And also been through 3 rearends.

[ November 14, 2011, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: 86- 50 ]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn 4 pages of arguing?? Lol.. How can u compare a fox to acamaro?? Youre talking almost 10 years difference in technology and the way motors are built.. Not to mention the 44 more cubes.. Of coarse its gonna be faster stock for stock.. But for the money you spend on a maro you can have a faster and lighter fox.. But its your choice..
And to thE OP clean ride man!

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
funny thing is.. the guys ok with posting up 10 chevy threads a day want all the ford guys on this site to see their point of view , but are so closed minded that can't see the ford guys point of view.. funny they call me a hater cause i go to a ford site to see ford cars and ford topics.. what is so hard to understand about that? i don't hate chevy, mopars or really any one brand.. but at the same time it is a ford site.. it isn't like it is 1 or 2 threads a week/month it is 2 or 3 a day.. how much shit would i get on lsx site, if i went up on it and posted nothing but ford stuff and didn't nothing but bash chevy's? i'd get kicked off in about a week.. funny how you guys all want us ford guys to see it your way but don't give no fucks about seeing it ours. i guess i'm the 1% in the occupy cabowties movement.. [patriot]

[ November 15, 2011, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
funny thing is.. the guys ok with posting up 10 chevy threads a day want all the ford guys on this site to see their point of view , but are so closed minded that can't see the ford guys point of view.. funny they call me a hater cause i go to a ford site to see ford cars and ford topics.. what is so hard to understand about that? i don't hate chevy, mopars or really any one brand.. but at the same time it is a ford site.. it isn't like it is 1 or 2 threads a week/month it is 2 or 3 a day.. how much shit would i get on lsx site, if i went up on it and posted nothing but ford stuff and didn't nothing but bash fords? i'd get kicked off in about a week.. funny how you guys all want us ford guys to see it your way but don't give no fucks about seeing it ours. i guess i'm the 1% in the occupy cabowties movement.. [patriot]

+1000000000000

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Catfish:
quote:

Don't take it as i am hating on ls1's, i like those cars and plann to get another one some day. But you say i would be, so that means your not there yet, i just see alot of people at the track with ls1's not running 12's with said mods, also my boys in the same team not running near there with them mods. And also been through 3 rearends.
This is my second one, they are easy to swap anyway.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CLEAN CAMARO MAN [patriot] and BOOOOHOOOOOOOOO to some of u babies. Lol its the dam internet

[ November 15, 2011, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com