Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ORTIZ JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: ORTIZ JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by General Butt Naked:
Really? You didn't hear? He got "KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT MAN!!"

Originally posted by LOCKDOWN:
yeha ortiz fu''up with the head bud that's why he got a point takin away!! WHAT DID IGNORANT GHETTO FAGWHEATHER GET??
[/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]

You sir cant read!!! I said what did "homowheather" get not Ortiz, dig ding ding!!!

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol my bad I didn't look at it right. I was too busy laughing from watching the clip of the fight.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
 -

The last instruction you receive in the ring is PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMEs!...Every expert agrees No Headbutt No KO, Ortiz got what he deserved...Give Mayweather his props, he was on his way to a KO anyway...Ortiz was losing on every round on 2 0f 3 judges score card, not counting the point deduction...Also replays clearly show the referee say lets go as he waves the fighter together and says time in...i guess people prefer he say "fight" instead...Easy Work!

Edit:Fixing image

As a man I would never do that to someone alse!! who ever thinks like "fagwheather" well that shows the kind of man you are [Roll Eyes] !! We the fans paid our hard earn $$ for this come on dude. thats why pac is the man he would never do that!! ALSO HE DID THE THING TO MOSLE!! ORTIZ SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER, REALY WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A MAN THAT HIT'S WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

[ September 18, 2011, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
So just to be sure I am reading this right...

Nobody wants to mention Ortiz head butting Mayweather? And how Mayweather was controlling the fight at his pace and picking Ortiz apart? Ortiz put the nail in his own coffin with that move. At least Mayweather was nice enough to give the guy a chance for a few rounds until he pulled a pussy move out of frustration. If anyone watching that fight thought Ortiz was going to beat Mayweather they were smoking that good ish..

Typical mayweather fan response he shouldn't have been fighting him anyways. Look Ortiz is not in his class and it was Ortiz fault he trusted mayweather like that I've fought for over 10 years and not once did I touch gloves with the opposing fighter. Mayweather will never go down as one of the best ever because he has literally not fought anyone he needs to man up and fight packman, Williams, or Sergio Martinez to call himself the best I believe all three will rip His ass apart. Mayweather is smart he won't take a fight he can't win he's a coward.

--------------------
03 Terminator

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

Nobody wants to mention Ortiz head butting Mayweather? And how Mayweather was controlling the fight at his pace and picking Ortiz apart? Ortiz put the nail in his own coffin with that move. At least Mayweather was nice enough to give the guy a chance for a few rounds until he pulled a pussy move out of frustration. If anyone watching that fight thought Ortiz was going to beat Mayweather they were smoking that good ish..

Typical mayweather fan response he shouldn't have been fighting him anyways. Look Ortiz is not in his class and it was Ortiz fault he trusted mayweather like that I've fought for over 10 years and not once did I touch gloves with the opposing fighter. Mayweather will never go down as one of the best ever
because he has literally not fought anyone he needs to man up and fight packman, Williams, or Sergio Martinez to call

himself the best I believe all three will rip His ass apart. Mayweather is smart he won't take a fight he can't win he's a coward.

Paul williams is a nobody. He got ktfo by martinez and got a gift decision in his lay fight. Martinez is not on his weight class. Floyd is a hall of famer right now. Pacman is fighting old ass marquez who will get k.o inside of 6 rounds. How bout manny take the test and quit making excuses. Floyd has beaten damn near everyone manny has.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

The last instruction you receive in the ring is PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMEs!...Every expert agrees No Headbutt No KO, Ortiz got what he deserved...Give Mayweather his props, he was on his way to a KO anyway...Ortiz was losing on every round on 2 0f 3 judges score card, not counting the point deduction...Also replays clearly show the referee say lets go as he waves the fighter together and says time in...i guess people prefer he say "fight" instead...Easy Work!

As a man I would never do that to someone alse!! who ever thinks like "fagwheather" well that shows the kind of man you are [Roll Eyes] !! We the fans paid our hard earn $$ for this come on dude. thats why pac is the man he would never do that!! ALSO HE DID THE THING TO MOSLE!! ORTIZ SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER, REALY WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A MAN THAT HIT'S WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
holdon tho mayweather is there to fight sugar was talking to him after the ref said fight its at 3:09 n mosely did protect himself unlike ortiz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNBpEgsePls

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:

Typical mayweather fan response he shouldn't have been fighting him anyways. Look Ortiz is not in his class and it was Ortiz fault he trusted mayweather like that I've fought for over 10 years and not once did I touch gloves with the opposing fighter. Mayweather will never go down as one of the best ever
because he has literally not fought anyone he needs to man up and fight packman, Williams, or Sergio Martinez to call

himself the best I believe all three will rip His ass apart. Mayweather is smart he won't take a fight he can't win he's a coward.

Paul williams is a nobody. He got ktfo by martinez and got a gift decision in his lay fight. Martinez is not on his weight class. Floyd is a hall of famer right now. Pacman is fighting old ass marquez who will get k.o inside of 6 rounds. How bout manny take the test and quit making excuses. Floyd has beaten damn near everyone manny has.
I dont care what anyone says homowheater aka "Women beater" is bia bia!!!

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

Of course pacman would never do that,he just handicaps his opponents before the fights and juices up... of course his fans will never see that because you all ride his dick so hard. If pacman is so great why doesn't he just take a simple drug test,agrees to no bullshit handicaps go out and put mayweather on his ass? Don't give bullshit excuses why doesn't he put mayweather on his ass for all the shit he has talked. Here is my prediction the mayweather/pac will happen in about 5 years,mayweather will be made to come in at 105lbs and pacman will put him on his ass....and to shut up all the" he hasn't faught anyone" who has pacman beat??? They have fought almost the same fighters lmao... dick riders will be dick riders regardless of the facts
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and to all u pacman fans out there gtfo mayweather said some real shit here; its like when you guys say why mexicans root for the mexican soccer team when they live here n you guys get all booty tickled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyWIm6nDsPI&feature=related [patriot]

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
and to all u pacman fans out there gtfo mayweather said some real shit here; its like when you guys say why mexicans root for the mexican soccer team when they live here n you guys get all booty tickled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyWIm6nDsPI&feature=related [patriot]

HA HA HA!! dude no one like's puswheather cause is a ghetto igne bit''!! (1) he IS A WOMEN BEATER!! (2) he thinks its kool to "BURN" $100 bills!! (3) he also thinks its kool to ustrim the troops just to show of!! (4) HIS JUST A PUS''!!!! honestly who the heck homowheather think he is?? "Put your selfs in pac's shoes, you're on top of the game and your going to let this fool tell you you what you can & cant do!!!

[ September 18, 2011, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

he is who he is because of american fans hating on him just like the video shows, just as when ali was in his prime both fighters are/were cocky because they have fought alot more fighters in there prime then manny has n will probably ever will lol come on del la hoya had to be at the lowest wieght to fight pacman? mosleys an old guy in his early 40's late 30's,
LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

quote:
he is who he is because of american fans hating on him just like the video shows, just as when ali was in his prime both fighters are/were cocky because they have fought alot more fighters in there prime then manny has n will probably ever will lol come on del la hoya had to be at the lowest wieght to fight pacman? mosleys an old guy in his early 40's late 30's,

How could you and others like MW when he does all this things, I just cant seem to get that!! this fool talks about how he loves AMERICA but then BURNS $100 BILL??? PLEASE SOMEBODY ANSWER ME THAT, NO ONE CAN BECAUSE THAT DUDE IS TRASH AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS A FACT!!!

[ September 18, 2011, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Also Sergio Martinez said he would go down to 150!! and told floyd aka, ""dont leave yo women around me cause ill smack the shi" out of her"" to stop fighting boys and to fight a man [patriot] !!!!

[ September 18, 2011, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
quote:

How could you and others like MW when he does all this things, I just cant seem to get that!! this fool talks about how he loves AMERICA but then BURNS $100 BILL??? PLEASE SOMEBODY ANSWER ME THAT, NO ONE CAN BECAUSE THAT DUDE IS TRASH AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS A FACT!!!
i dont like him as a person i like as a pro boxer that he is, and its his money he can do what he will with it, shit if i had that much cash i'd roll a blunt with it [Whoo Whooooo!] lol

n who's sergio martinez? theres only to known fighters he's fought on youtube williams, and margarito

[ September 18, 2011, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: SWEET03GT ]

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom line...take out the headbutt, take out the Mayweather combo...what would have been the outcome?...Mayweather by KO inside of 10 rounds...Ortiz was being outclassed and was looking for a way out...Now as far a Pacquiao is concerned he chooses opponents based upon the handicaps they will accept to fight him...the reason he won't fight Mayweather because he doesn't fight people unless they are willing to handicap themselves to his advantage...if anyone is controlling the outcome of a Pac vs Mayweather it is Manny...what I fine gets lost in the bs is Mayweather is the best boxing technician in the game period. Even if u don't agree with his antics and lifestyle u should still respect and admire his mastery of the art of boxing...people choose to chastise his "ghetto" lifestyle and come off as sour haters...Manny is a puppet and I honestly blame his handlers for making him look like a coward because they knew they could make an additional 100 million having him fight bums before they cash him out against Mayweather...
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Bottom line...take out the headbutt, take out the Mayweather combo...what would have been the outcome?...Mayweather by KO inside of 10 rounds...Ortiz was being outclassed and was looking for a way out...Now as far a Pacquiao is concerned he chooses opponents based upon the handicaps they will accept to fight him...the reason he won't fight Mayweather because he doesn't fight people unless they are willing to handicap themselves to his advantage...if anyone is controlling the outcome of a Pac vs Mayweather it is Manny...what I fine gets lost in the bs is Mayweather is the best boxing technician in the game period. Even if u don't agree with his antics and lifestyle u should still respect and admire his mastery of the art of boxing...people choose to chastise his "ghetto" lifestyle and come off as sour haters...Manny is a puppet and I honestly blame his handlers for making him look like a coward because they knew they could make an additional 100 million having him fight bums before they cash him out against Mayweather...

Floyd even agreed to pacman's bs handycap, but pac still didn't want to take the test. And question for the pacman fans, who have pacman knocked out since floyed accused him of steriods......I'm waiting?

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Facts are never based off opinions...I like and respect Mayweather as a great boxer...and personally don't have problem with the things he does outside the ring because it is really none of my business...I don't know him personally to judge him or his lifestyle...so I take it for what it is...entertainment...the fact that u care so much about the person you THINK is Floyd Mayweather says a lot...haters are going to hate I guess...
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Who gives a fuck if he burns money,how did that affect your life? Shit im far from being rich or a baller and I lit a cigar with a hundred dollar bill for my bday...its just money
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:

Floyd even agreed to pacman's bs handycap, but pac still didn't want to take the test. And question for the pacman fans, who have pacman knocked out since floyed accused him of steriods......I'm waiting?
damn i remember that question from months ago lol....im waiting too
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

himself the best I believe all three will rip His ass apart. Mayweather is smart he won't take a fight he can't win he's
a coward.

Wow really pacman agreed to random drug test in numerous reports now mayweather doesn't want to fight him the balls in mayweathers court now. Really Sergio Martinez would go down in weight and tear mayweather apart everyone knows it. Name one elite fighter in their prime that mayweather beat he hasn't fought ANYONE!

--------------------
03 Terminator

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
then the same question can go for pacman, all of his last fights were people that mayweather fought, and a couple years later pac fought them, so they were way past there prime. And sergio martinez.....come on now.

--------------------

TEAM PLATINUM

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Just like pac was ducking marquez till he got old enough to were he might actually beat him legit this time.

--------------------

TEAM PLATINUM

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just like pac was ducking marquez till he got old enough to were he might actually beat him legit this time.

Pacmans gonna k.o marquez gauranteed! Marquez is damn near 40!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
quote:

duh he only goes for the weak fighters now
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
quote:
quote:

duh he only goes for the weak fighters now
And he is also gonna mek him come in under weight and juice up a couple of cycles. Its funny how all pacman fans shut right up when you ask who he has fought in their prime and why he wont accept to a drug test...

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com