Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Seattle... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Seattle...
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
http://youtu.be/smwmgZViC0g

People need to relax, its just a game and you weren't playing in it...
[Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Karma has a funny way of finding it's way back to you. [Wink]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Karma has a funny way of finding it's way back to you. [Wink]

Yeah like benching your starting QB and loosing the SB with your young, inexperienced qb who can't throw a touch pass to save his life. But he can run fast and throw hard LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or being a sore winner and rubbing an nfc championship game back in our faces instead of being classy. They absolutely had the pats beat but their cockiness put tem in their place. The sore loser act after the game was set was the worst I ever seen in front of all the youngsters they're supposed to set an example for.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember Sherman going up to Crabtree to shake his hand saying, ' Hell of a game '
And Crabtree shoved him in the face.
Yeah the 49ers are always classy. Jed York already paid off the stadium and went cheap on the coaching staff to line his pockets...... kinda the same thing you talk shit about Oakland ownership doing [Wink]

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/patriots-nfl-dynasty-greatest-of-all-time/?ex_cid=espnFB

this is why the 9er fans should have been rooting for the hawks yesterday, i was even though i cant stand the hawks....now they are talking about Brady being the best Qb ever, F that....Montana all day ....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I remember Sherman going up to Crabtree to shake his hand saying, ' Hell of a game '
And Crabtree shoved him in the face.
Yeah the 49ers are always classy. Jed York already paid off the stadium and went cheap on the coaching staff to line his pockets...... kinda the same thing you talk shit about Oakland ownership doing [Wink]

We sure are, that's what 5 superbowl wins do to a fan base. You win some and lose some but you never act like a fgt like sherman is.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-shoved-photographer-during-loss-to-raiders-120814
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fasthatch, slowback, (sho)time. Quit living in the past. Your team lost. The Raiders aren't gonna be winning ANY SB's anytime soon and neither will The Niners. The whole world saw what graceful losers The Seacocks were. Dynasty DENIED.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seahawks=BITCH PIGEONS
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Fasthatch, slowback, (sho)time. Quit living in the past. Your team lost. The Raiders aren't gonna be winning ANY SB's anytime soon and neither will The Niners. The whole world saw what graceful losers The Seacocks were. Dynasty DENIED.

I know they lost but you guys are riding the loss worse then a ex-girlfriend with herpes.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

^^^About as much as you were when The Niners lost the sb... [dance]
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:
He'll going in to day game I didn't think the Seahawks were going to win.

English, "DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!"
Yes I do mister car washer that has to rent a room from his ex-wife.
must be award when her new man is laying down your ex-wife down an your sleeping in the next room.

Oh ZAM!
No burn at all. Talking out the only hole he has once again. Absolutely all joking aside, my 4 year old can out spell you and my 18 year old is more educated than you Shal ever be.
Do you hate that I'm happily married, make more money than you, own nicer cars, boats etc than you, have children that out class you... Could go on, but almost every member here could say the same about themselves vs you and they would be correct. Being this is CAFORDS, that is very bad.....

Your family fails you every day of your life that you awaken without them having purchased you a dictionary.

Your claims are so far fetched, they are moronic.

how does you son look you in the eye when you're renting a room from the ex-wife an a new man is dicking her down on the regular.
I do not have an ex wife, once again the wrong hole speaks. I take marriage/vow seriously, but that is something you'll never have to worry about.
wait, it's legal now, you may one day have that husband you always desired. Seacocks fan, LOL, that's your problem. This thread is about a football team named the SEAHAWKS but h8rs called them seacocks and you got all excited thinking it's about cock.

Well, enjoy....

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Fasthatch, slowback, (sho)time. Quit living in the past.

So you're not gonna bring up the 5 titles the 49ers have won then right? Cause the last time the 49ers won a SB people were buying SN-95 mustangs when they were new.
Hell sense the 49ers have won a SB. Seattle's gone to 3 of them LOL.

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
^^^About as much as you were when The Niners lost the sb... [dance]

Find were I said one bad thing when they lost the super bowl I bet you won't. If you haven't figured it out yet there only to was to play a game one way is to play to win the other is to play to lose. Jut like the Seahawks did this year an the 49ers did In there superbowl lose.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Nope. I haven't Once mentioned The 5 titles or made any comment on what the Niners have won in the past. People were on Kap's nuts when he went to the SB. I went against everyone who thought they were gonna win it, so there you go! Seattle choked Big Time Just as The Niners did, so it was good to have The Legion of Bust in tears at the end... [Wink]
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:
He'll going in to day game I didn't think the Seahawks were going to win.

English, "DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!"
Yes I do mister car washer that has to rent a room from his ex-wife.
must be award when her new man is laying down your ex-wife down an your sleeping in the next room.

Oh ZAM!
No burn at all. Talking out the only hole he has once again. Absolutely all joking aside, my 4 year old can out spell you and my 18 year old is more educated than you Shal ever be.
Do you hate that I'm happily married, make more money than you, own nicer cars, boats etc than you, have children that out class you... Could go on, but almost every member here could say the same about themselves vs you and they would be correct. Being this is CAFORDS, that is very bad.....

Your family fails you every day of your life that you awaken without them having purchased you a dictionary.

Your claims are so far fetched, they are moronic.

how does you son look you in the eye when you're renting a room from the ex-wife an a new man is dicking her down on the regular.
I do not have an ex wife, once again the wrong hole speaks. I take marriage/vow seriously, but that is something you'll never have to worry about.
wait, it's legal now, you may one day have that husband you always desired. Seacocks fan, LOL, that's your problem. This thread is about a football team named the SEAHAWKS but h8rs called them seacocks and you got all excited thinking it's about cock.

Well, enjoy....

Congrats what's your husband name? An did he take your last name or did you take his?
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Gentlemen. PLEASE. Let's keep this topic on point. It's about The Seacocks and their suddenly silent 12th man... Heeeeee

[ 2015-02-02, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Gentlemen. PLEASE. Let's keep this topic on point. It's about The Seacocks and their suddenly silent 12th man... Heeeeee

Yeah, what happened to [SHO]Time?

-

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

-

-

5 rings

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

That shit is hilarious [dance]

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol why everytime there is some funk on cafords it ends with. "I make more money blah blah blah my life is better than yours"

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Lol why everytime there is some funk on cafords it ends with. "I make more money blah blah blah my life is better than yours"

Because if was true the wouldn't be arguing with strangers on the Internet.
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

Because if was true the wouldn't be arguing with strangers on the Internet.
exactly my point haaha

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

http://youtu.be/Tqbyc2oo3q8

Fast forward to 8:15 the tears are wonderful!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com