Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GARAGE GOT BROKEN IN!!! ****UPDATE: I GOT MY RIMS BACK!!!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GARAGE GOT BROKEN IN!!! ****UPDATE: I GOT MY RIMS BACK!!!!!!
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad to hear you got your wheels back... but what happen to the thief? lol

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Chuck you should've put the karate on this tweaker. I'm assuming he was a meth head.
What about the headers etc. ?

hahahahahahahah You are the 900th person to tell me that brother!! lol

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have not been ignoring you guys. I go to school full time so been doing homework and spending time with my GF!! lol

In the end the gentlemen was arrested for possession of stolen property!! He is locked up waiting for a court date. So, he wont be stealing anything else!!

Charles [patriot]

--------------------

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's awesome! Hopefully they search his house for your headers now.
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great news and great idea to brand your property with your DL number!
Wish you could have snapped a pic of the scumbag along with his phone number you got in contact with so we can add him to the "known thieves list "
Again congrats and great news [patriot]

[ 2014-03-03, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: cpthowdy ]

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
I have not been ignoring you guys. I go to school full time so been doing homework and spending time with my GF!! lol

In the end the gentlemen was arrested for possession of stolen property!! He is locked up waiting for a court date. So, he wont be stealing anything else!!

Charles [patriot]

Name and county jail, then we can pull up his info from here. Maybe a mug shot too

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear man glad you got your rims back will be taking your advice on puting drivers license # on things

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

I can't give his name or personal info out. I'm suppost to appear in court. So, in fear of jeopardizing the case I can not.

I'm glad to hear everyone is taking my advice and branding their property. Try and put it out of plain sight. So, that hopefully they won't see it and grind it off. I was very lucky to find my rims. My headers are more then likely long gone, but at least I got my rims back.

Charles [patriot]

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it wont jeopardize anything, it aint a homicide lol. there aint no gag order, blast that shit out there, he had your stuff in his hands correct? I had a car stolen and have been accused of have stolen or bein apart of stolen shit myself, fuck that!!! did this story really happen? blast that shit man. its in city records anyways, your name an incident can be found easily in your city what are u worried about?
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
it wont jeopardize anything, it aint a homicide lol. there aint no gag order, blast that shit out there, he had your stuff in his hands correct? I had a car stolen and have been accused of have stolen or bein apart of stolen shit myself, fuck that!!! did this story really happen? blast that shit man. its in city records anyways, your name an incident can be found easily in your city what are u worried about?

X1000

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FTP thief tell us who he is so we don't do any business wit that bastard [patriot]

[ 2014-03-04, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Krz88lx ]

--------------------
Krz4rd5

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out.

Anyway,

He told me his name was

*Neil.

His number was

(979) 209-9151.

His known where abouts are

Modesto, Ca.

He drove a

White Toyota pickup.

Charles [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com