Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GARAGE GOT BROKEN IN!!! ****UPDATE: I GOT MY RIMS BACK!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GARAGE GOT BROKEN IN!!! ****UPDATE: I GOT MY RIMS BACK!!!!!!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where are you located? I'd like to be aware of crimes in my area (if you are in my area)...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
where are you located? I'd like to be aware of crimes in my area (if you are in my area)...

it was probably in hayward [Razz]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'm located in modesto.

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks man hope you find your rims back [patriot]
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Damn that sucks man hope you find your rims back [patriot]

Thanks brother. Me too!

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

it was probably in hayward [Razz]
+1 most likely down the street too.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Uh [Confused] you updated your title saying you found the wheels..so where's the update and details lol

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea man tell us what happend

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was the stuff in neights garage behind the strawberry boxes [Confused]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on bro post details we all would like to know about how you got your stuff back

[ 2014-03-01, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IBT update

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
IBT update

+1

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool story bro
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

I'm Sorry guys!! I've been dealing with school and my insurance.

I kept checking craigslist and i found an add that sounded like my rims. The add said he had bought the rims years back and the tires as well, but never got around to using them. The rims were in modesto. Like i said, the stupid thieves kept them local. He had no pictures of the rims on craigslist. so i asked him to send me pictures and he did. right away i knew they were my rims even without checking the inside for my DL number. So, my uncle, brother and i all met the guy at a chevron. AND GUESS WHAT!!? They were my rims!! I didn't say anything. I told the guy i had to run to an atm to draw the cash out for them. While i was out getting my money out of an atm [Big Grin] I called the cop who helped with me with my police report. He met me at my bank [Big Grin] and he followed me back to the chevron where the guy and i originally met. I stepped out of my car walked up to the guy and told him they were my rims. The guy said prove it. The cop intervened and said he can. The cop asked me for my ID, walked over to the rims and said these are his.

After i had proved they were mine. the guy got all defensive saying he bought them last week from a guy and that he had a receipt. I said that is not what your add said on CL. He lied through his teeth saying that he didnt write the add his brother did blah blah blah blah.

IN A NUT SHELL, i got my rims back and my tires!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

To my CaFords family. Do like I did and engrave your DL number on your rims!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] IT SAVED ME FROM LOSING MY RIMS!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thank you to everyone who was helping spread the word. I didn't get my headers back, but i got my rims!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Charles [patriot]

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ nice [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:

I kept checking craigslist and i found an add that sounded like my rims. The add said he had bought the rims years back and the tires as well, but never got around to using them. The rims were in modesto. Like i said, the stupid thieves kept them local. He had no pictures of the rims on craigslist. so i asked him to send me pictures and he did. right away i knew they were my rims even without checking the inside for my DL number. So, my uncle, brother and i all met the guy at a chevron. AND GUESS WHAT!!? They were my rims!! I didn't say anything. I told the guy i had to run to an atm to draw the cash out for them. While i was out getting my money out of an atm [Big Grin] I called the cop who helped with me with my police report. He met me at my bank [Big Grin] and he followed me back to the chevron where the guy and i originally met. I stepped out of my car walked up to the guy and told him they were my rims. The guy said prove it. The cop intervened and said he can. The cop asked me for my ID, walked over to the rims and said these are his.

After i had proved they were mine. the guy got all defensive saying he bought them last week from a guy and that he had a receipt. I said that is not what your add said on CL. He lied through his teeth saying that he didnt write the add his brother did blah blah blah blah.

IN A NUT SHELL, i got my rims back and my tires!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

To my CaFords family. Do like I did and engrave your DL number on your rims!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] IT SAVED ME FROM LOSING MY RIMS!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thank you to everyone who was helping spread the word. I didn't get my headers back, but i got my rims!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Charles [patriot]

Good shit! I woulda took a picture of his face when you proved to him that they were yours lol [worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Charles [patriot]

did they arrest him for possesion of stolen property?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Charles [patriot]

Did they arrest him?
egress
¯
Member # 13128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for egress  Ford pictures for egress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
10/10 Happy Ending [patriot]
Posts: 286 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who are these fucking thieves, post addresses and phone numbers, don't keep us in the dark. Brando maybe?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit! Glad to hear.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit! Post up more info about this asshole

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post name and number of the guy trying to sell your rims.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chuck you should've put the karate on this tweaker. I'm assuming he was a meth head.
What about the headers etc. ?

[ 2014-03-02, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Update Number 3? So what happen to the thief?

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com