Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1st person police cam (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1st person police cam
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
How many of you have those coexist bumper stickers?

I don't have a sticker, but I have a t-shirt.

-

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/Pfkrw57VnAU

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's put it this way. Had the suspect NOT had a knife/dropped it...then outcome would have been different. He created the situation......The officer responded and reacted. Good shoot. You can slice it anyway you want but that's what it comes down to.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Watch this video and tell me if you think the cop did the right thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PSE-EBKPls

Fuck no. Tree huggers would cry for a cop to use a taser. I'd give no warning and pull the trigger until he was down.

[ 2014-02-26, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: 66_5.0 ]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
http://youtu.be/Pfkrw57VnAU

Lol
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More fuel for the fire http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/26/justice/oklahoma-arrest-death-video/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The knife incident is justified in my eyes but not this case.

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
Man fuck that cop 5 shots was not necessary [Mad]

I think 1 shot would have done the trick. Now if they guy was rushing him I would have laid a few rounds out but that guy was walking up to him slowly.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
How many of you have those coexist bumper stickers?

-

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cops dont clear buildings with tazers at 15 feet to re holster and pull his tazer he would have been stabbed. Comply and you wont get shot. And to "knee cap" him, thats ridiculous best operators in the world arnt making that shot on a moving target. Center mass if that doesnt work head shot. I will say he did fire rather rapidly though, but he got to go home at the end of the day. Clean shoot

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
For all those that judge the cops...why don't you go sign up for your local department and go make a difference, instead of trying to be internet heros.

The majority of the bad stuff cops deal with daily, doesn't even make it to Newspapers or YouTube.

No one forces a cop to be a cop. If they cant take the heat maybe they should find a new line of work.
same could be said for a criminal or lawbreaker, especially one who threatens an officer.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com