Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what car/truck do you miss the most? PICS (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what car/truck do you miss the most? PICS
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
 -

-

My Saleen that was set up for open track. Wish I had it now with the money and time I have to track it. Mainly only used it on the streets.

were you the original owner of that white saleen? i remember the original owner(from mustangworld), but forgot his name. he would always hook me up with his used wheels back in the day. great guy and last i heard he moved to seattle many years ago.
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My clean 93ssp h,c,I

-
And the impala
Can't find a pic of my old silverado it was killing the game
 -
Lol found it killing
26s 3 piece
 -
Boooo ya

[ May 11, 2012, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: 90GTSleeepr ]

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I gotta lotta mustangs I miss,a lot I wish I never sold [Frown] but sometimes in life u gotta let shit go and move on,always making improvments tho and can never be stang-less [patriot] here's my list..

79 351w Notch....
 -

92 Bemini blue notch..
 -

Both my 94 Gt's
 -  -

And my 88 Notch..
 -  -

[ May 11, 2012, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My 88 t top
 -

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
 -

-

My Saleen that was set up for open track. Wish I had it now with the money and time I have to track it. Mainly only used it on the streets.

were you the original owner of that white saleen? i remember the original owner(from mustangworld), but forgot his name. he would always hook me up with his used wheels back in the day. great guy and last i heard he moved to seattle many years ago.
I was not the original owner and the guy you are talking about is Stan. He did move to Seattle and I bought the car off of him and trailered it home to Cali. Engine went shortly after I bought it and I redid the internals. Great track car but was I was a poor college kid who couldn't afford to put track time on it. Wish I had it back now! [patriot]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

-

I was not the original owner and the guy you are talking about is Stan. He did move to Seattle and I bought the car off of him and trailered it home to Cali. Engine went shortly after I bought it and I redid the internals. Great track car but was I was a poor college kid who couldn't afford to put track time on it. Wish I had it back now! [patriot]
I remember those cobras, I bought them off u and painted the silver black
 -

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

-

I remember those cobras, I bought them off u and painted the silver black
 -

Yeah Los you did. I picked up Saleens to put on the car.

[ May 11, 2012, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
I gotta lotta mustangs I miss,a lot I wish I never sold [Frown] but sometimes in life u gotta let shit go and move on,always making improvments tho and can never be stang-less [patriot] here's my list..

79 351w Notch....
 -

NICE! [worship] [worship]

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
 -

clean! [worship]

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I miss my 93 coupe the most. This car was so fun to drive!! Semi built hci motor and 4:10's [burnout]

-

[ May 11, 2012, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: 87coupe510 ]

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I may miss this one a tad bit.... It was the cleanest, most pristine car I've ever owned, & was probably one of the cleanest Mach's in the country... I bought it bone stock & when when it was finished it was truly my unique vision of how a Mach 1 should be done (minus the Whipple setup)..... BUT, I would rather enjoy driving a car, not admire it sitting in the garage 99.9% of the time.... That being said, I had to let her go!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Not too shabby for a car with just exhaust, intake, tune, & rock hard road race suspension!
 -

[ May 11, 2012, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com