Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Boss is coming! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Boss is coming!
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Did you drive around the dealership just to make sure its not sitting there?

I get daily updates as the railcar passes intermediate points. It was going through southwestern Wyoming this morning but it should be into Nevada by tomorrow.
Damn, so its gonna take 4 days to get here from Nevada?
Hard to say. When my Raptor shipped out, it passed right through Roseville and then went down to the Bay area for a couple days. Some crap about where the railcar was positioned in the train. You also have to factor in unloading time and the trucking company picking it up from the railyard to move it to the dealer.

[ December 24, 2011, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I get daily updates as the railcar passes intermediate points. It was going through southwestern Wyoming this morning but it should be into Nevada by tomorrow.
Hard to say. When my Raptor shipped out, it passed right through Roseville and then went down to the Bay area for a couple days. Some crap about where the railcar was positioned in the train. You also have to factor in unloading time and the trucking company picking it up from the railyard to move it to the dealer.
Yea makes sense, well hopefully sooner than later..I hate having to play the waiting game, especially when your so anxious for something..keep us posted..I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
[patriot]

[ December 25, 2011, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea makes sense, well hopefully sooner than later..I hate having to play the waiting game, especially when your so anxious for something..keep us posted..I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
[patriot]

Thanks man! It passed through Elko, NV this evening.

In Transit Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) Elko, NV Dec-26-2011, 17:32 PT Dec-28-2011
In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Union Pacific Railroad ) Elko, NV Dec-26-2011, 17:29 PT Dec-28-2011
In Transit Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) Ogden, UT Dec-26-2011, 11:29 MT Dec-28-2011
In Transit Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) Riverdale, UT Dec-26-2011, 11:27 MT Dec-28-2011
In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Union Pacific Railroad ) Riverdale, UT Dec-24-2011, 15:30 MT Dec-28-2011

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

It passed through Roseville just before noon today. I sure wish they could've just unloaded it there.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I'm guessing it's going to the bay area b4 u get it

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Patience and try saying grus fra bah over and over again. That might help.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
So I'm guessing it's going to the bay area b4 u get it

I think they actually unload vehicles in Benicia and then they're trucked from there. Roseville doesn't have a large enough storage yard.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Serenity now!
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chances are my brother in law is transporting it, he does a lot of fords out of Benicia.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
chances are my brother in law is transporting it, he does a lot of fords out of Benicia.

Well, tell him to be careful with it. [burnout]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You do know some ten dollar an hour pdi tech is going to pitch it sideways before you do
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
You do know some ten dollar an hour pdi tech is going to pitch it sideways before you do

Fuck that, make sure the performance key is unmolested.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:

Not if I can help it. I've already reached out to the manager that handles the PDI's. They've been instructed not to put a front plate on it. And I know the name of the PDI tech.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Not if I can help it. I've already reached out to the manager that handles the PDI's. They've been instructed not to put a front plate on it. And I know the name of the PDI tech.
the pdi guy going to serve your car like a three dollar hooker on prom night.ask me how i know this
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ain't gonna happen. I appreciate your concern though.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i work ford i was friends with the pdi manager so every lighting .mach1,or cobra got pdi by me an we beat on them like they were stolen
Nastyc6
¯
Member # 11355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastyc6  Ford pictures for Nastyc6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So when are you going to pick it up can't wait to see some pic of the BOSS

--------------------
Bay Area Stock C6
built and tuned by Newtech Performance
DD 2011 cts-v