Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anybody know why this happend? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anybody know why this happend?
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 880HiWAY:
glad your ok man,car is still in great shape dont sweat it,i knew it was you cuz the coupe is clean as hell,ive seen pics of you and streakmatts whips definitely 2 of the cleanest cars on here [patriot]

Thanks bro! It will be back in two weeks. I'll keep the new pic's coming! Just got the paint today it's sick! Can't wait to show it, also some changes to look forward too. The car will look way better then it did and the new changes will take it up a notch..

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about the coupe, glad you guys are taking care of it right away

You ever get that fat ankle fixed? Shit looked terrible....

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Sorry to hear about the coupe, glad you guys are taking care of it right away

You ever get that fat ankle fixed? Shit looked terrible....

hahah Zack's Cankle...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Coupe:
quote:
glad your ok man,car is still in great shape dont sweat it,i knew it was you cuz the coupe is clean as hell,ive seen pics of you and streakmatts whips definitely 2 of the cleanest cars on here [patriot]

Thanks bro! It will be back in two weeks. I'll keep the new pic's coming! Just got the paint today it's sick! Can't wait to show it, also some changes to look forward too. The car will look way better then it did and the new changes will take it up a notch..
Are you doing a whole color change? Lot of purple cars around now.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like he did move in that center lane then realized the Camera car was Haulin ass also and he was cutting in front of them. The body roll in the rear shows he was cutting back outta that lane and moving to the right. With that much body roll and acceleration added on top.....it was all bad. Then oversteer which the 50's are known for. Lucky for all of you this wasn't bad for anyone else....everyone still here to talk about it. Be careful people. It happens all too Kwik!!!!!!

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
Q8_Hatch
¯
Member # 11265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Q8_Hatch  Ford pictures for Q8_Hatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad you're OK and the car can be fixed, we all have our (oh! shit!)moments.
Now rice burners have a proof that their stupid fwd cars are safer lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
410W, Canfeilds, Kooks, 3" exhaust, Jay Allen cam, Super Vic Jr EFI intake, 42lb inj, N2O, Tweecer R/T, Florida50 gauge cluster, TKO 600 and 3.73

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Q8_Hatch:
I'm glad you're OK and the car can be fixed, we all have our (oh! shit!)moments.
Now rice burners have a proof that their stupid fwd cars are safer lol [Big Grin]

good thing is...99% of them could never do that from a 55-60 roll anyways...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Don't want to give the secret up yet! Not to big of a change but for me its a lot different, something that I already wanted to do. I'll post the pics next week.

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Don't want to give the secret up yet! Not to big of a change but for me its a lot different, something that I already wanted to do. I'll post the pics next week.
yup..he's going to change his name to PinkNGreen_Coupe soon

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks. That was my boy's lady who was filming. G;ad your ok. I would recommend a suspension upgrade to get ride of that side to side and rear lifting. Panhard bar, Torque arm for handling with coilovers or atleast an antiroll bar. I had full griggs with 18psi t-trim 545hp rwhp on pump gas and it never got sideways. Unless u tryed to get get it to pitch and even then it would correct itself hella quick.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He prob Guned it and possi didn't kick in one legged and spun out idk my opinion.
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
He prob Guned it and possi didn't kick in one legged and spun out idk my opinion.

it's funny how people just skip to the end and don't read through a whole thread

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just do any color besides ultra sonic blue cuz that would be hella gay having to coupes the exact same color One in
The bay and one in the valley please

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[worship] lol

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn and so close to the show! But get it back better and harder then before accident glad you made it out with no injuries and you can make the car better

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

quote:
Just do any color besides ultra sonic blue cuz that would be hella gay having to coupes the exact same color One in
The bay and one in the valley please

Damm.. I already got the paint. Sorry bro!

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Daaamn that's one of my favorite coupes! Glad your OK man & the car will be even better when it comes out the shop! Watching the video has u thinking it's a lot worse! Not bad at all I see in the pics

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tough luck, bro...glad you're ok. Sounds like the repairs are already well underway. Take it easy. See you at Knott's.

-Ross

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com