Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » mexican parties (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: mexican parties
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowsn94:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZzMcwBSryg
still funny.

LOL... cracks me up every time. People gotta chill out on this forum and quit making themselves and their race look ignorant.

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Termin8Him:
quote:
still funny.

LOL... cracks me up every time. People gotta chill out on this forum and quit making themselves and their race look ignorant.
Cheech&Chong forever! LOL
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by Termin8Him:
quote:
still funny.

Not bad for two guys from canda eh
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
shit man u telling me?..
after 4 18 packs and 3grams of white girl shit we were ready to keep it going, ended up staying home, but my frends ended up going to a 15 for some dumb reason...
they ended up getting jumped by many (gang members) their was about 30 of them, and 3 of my buddies, and 1 got really messed up. [Frown]
stabbed 3x's
who knows how many more injuries, im off to the hospital today...

BUT BESIDES ALL DAT SHIT, HELL YEA!!!! WE DO FUCKING PARTY HARD! NO1 DOES MORE DEN US !!!! ARRiVA!!!!! [Big Grin]

The real question is did guy fuck a goat or a rooster before you did the coke or after?
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevyeatr:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Get the fuck out of here if u DoNT like our country. Go to Mexico if u like it so much. This is the red white n blue if u DoNT like it than get the fuck out. Lets see if u can get a good legitimate wage in" terra caliente "

U do realize we are in Mexico right. Look it up. It was Mexico way before it was the US
No. We're in America. It WAS Mexico... but it's not anymore.

- America wanted Northern Mexico
- They offered to buy the northern territories twice with a peak offer of $25 million
- Mexico said no twice
- The US came to take that shit
- Mexico tried to stop them
- Mexico got banged and American troops eventually took Mexico City
- America GOT the North Mexican territories for the bargain settlement price of $15 million in the treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo ratified by Mexico, which allowed Mexico to remain it's own country despite their complete defeat and American occupation of their capitol... and stopped the slaughter of more than 25,000 Mexican troops (estimated)
- America turned those territories into California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Get the fuck out of here if u DoNT like our country. Go to Mexico if u like it so much. This is the red white n blue if u DoNT like it than get the fuck out. Lets see if u can get a good legitimate wage in" terra caliente "

U do realize we are in Mexico right. Look it up. It was Mexico way before it was the US
No. We're in America. It WAS Mexico... but it's not anymore.

- America wanted Northern Mexico
- They offered to buy the northern territories twice with a peak offer of $25 million
- Mexico said no twice
- The US came to take that shit
- Mexico tried to stop them
- Mexico got banged and American troops eventually took Mexico City
- America GOT the North Mexican territories for the bargain settlement price of $15 million in the treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo ratified by Mexico, which allowed Mexico to remain it's own country despite their complete defeat and American occupation of their capitol... and stopped the slaughter of more than 25,000 Mexican troops (estimated)
- America turned those territories into California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah

You all have been OWNED!
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
shit man u telling me?..
after 4 18 packs and 3grams of white girl shit we were ready to keep it going, ended up staying home, but my frends ended up going to a 15 for some dumb reason...
they ended up getting jumped by many (gang members) their was about 30 of them, and 3 of my buddies, and 1 got really messed up. [Frown]
stabbed 3x's
who knows how many more injuries, im off to the hospital today...

So you and your friends are basically waste of space, thanks for coming to America and making the cost of medical insurance go up by filling emergency rooms with your stabbing victim buddies! F'n losers man grow up your parents probably came here to do somethin better busting their ass as landscapers or field workers and kids like you completely squander it and fill up jails!

BUT BESIDES ALL DAT SHIT, HELL YEA!!!! WE DO FUCKING PARTY HARD! NO1 DOES MORE DEN US !!!! ARRiVA!!!!! [Big Grin]

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was just a simple post bout Mexicans throwing the best parties that was it. Then u have these idiots that ruin it all. It's just something us the Hispanic community can relate on. If Uve never been to a Hispanic party or quincenera, wedding etc ..... then obviously u haven't experienced it and well if u haven't don't say shit u don't know about. Like always there's someone that wants to be a know it all and say dumbass shit that's not even what the post was about. It was just something to talk about and it wasn't one if those stupid as posts about how much power do I need or how fast is this ir that. Who gives a shit. If ur asking how much power u need to beat another piece of shit then obviously u have a slow as piece of shit. Just build it and race it. That's how u find out plain and simple. As far as the whole US - Mexico land bullshit. Who gives a fuck. If u like america so much then join the Fucken army and go fight the war ur previous retarded president started for ur country.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ u mad? people wanna say white people have parties were they sit around and drink wine and eat cheese and fuck there cousins and shit. then they wanna talk shit about names of citys and streets and call parts of the usa mexico then somone schools you uneducated morons on some history now you wanna say this was just a post to be different from the popular what does my car beat thread but then you wanna go on and insult us a little more. pull your head out your ass you stupid fuck or should i say that donkeys ass your familia rode in on you fuckin faggot

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id love to meet u at a next meet bro maybe u can say that shit to me and my familias face u fukin wigger sister fuker!! i cud introduce u to my donkey and see what u have to say after that bitch made wonder bread mada fukah!
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
^^^ u mad? people wanna say white people have parties were they sit around and drink wine and eat cheese and fuck there cousins and shit. then they wanna talk shit about names of citys and streets and call parts of the usa mexico then somone schools you uneducated morons on some history now you wanna say this was just a post to be different from the popular what does my car beat thread but then you wanna go on and insult us a little more. pull your head out your ass you stupid fuck or should i say that donkeys ass your familia rode in on you fuckin faggot

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats a wigger sister fucker? lol. shut your mouth internet tough guy you aint shit and you never will be tell your beaner friends to stop insulting other races on here and maybe you wont get these responses. if you want to pat eachother on the back and talk shit about americans start you own website you can call it beanerswhothinkamericaismexico.com faggots

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Haha. Ur a joke. If ur so Fucken smart then wtf are u doin on cafords shouldn't u be trying to find the cure for cancer or some shit like that. I don't give a fuck if ur white, black , Asian Who gives a fuck. Ur a Fucken fagit. U think ur cool because u can say some dumb as shit and try to insult me with that donkey shit. Lol. U can say what u want it doesn't matter cause I don't give a fuck. And someone else started saying shit bout us getting drunk and wanting to bang underage girls and so on. I didn't say shit till fags like u open their mouth and start the negative shit and I'm not goin to just read it and not comment on it.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wigger sister fuker is wat we mexicans call u white tralior trash fuks!! brentwood aint far from richmond bro pm me a meet up spot and me my familia and my donkey wud be happy to meet u and say this to ur face
quote:
whats a wigger sister fucker? lol. shut your mouth internet tough guy you aint shit and you never will be tell your beaner friends to stop insulting other races on here and maybe you wont get these responses. if you want to pat eachother on the back and talk shit about americans start you own website you can call it beanerswhothinkamericaismexico.com faggots

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

[ September 05, 2011, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
This was just a simple post bout Mexicans throwing the best parties that was it. Then u have these idiots that ruin it all. It's just something us the Hispanic community can relate on. If Uve never been to a Hispanic party or quincenera, wedding etc ..... then obviously u haven't experienced it and well if u haven't don't say shit u don't know about. Like always there's someone that wants to be a know it all and say dumbass shit that's not even what the post was about. It was just something to talk about and it wasn't one if those stupid as posts about how much power do I need or how fast is this ir that. Who gives a shit. If ur asking how much power u need to beat another piece of shit then obviously u have a slow as piece of shit. Just build it and race it. That's how u find out plain and simple. As far as the whole US - Mexico land bullshit. Who gives a fuck. If u like america so much then join the Fucken army and go fight the war ur previous retarded president started for ur country.

LOL ur country? Don't you live here too? Or are you in Jalisco?

Oh and btw I did US Army 8 years YOU'RE WELCOME!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You do realize that you are driving someone else car, right? Look it up, it belonged to someone else way before it did to you!

You do realize you live in someone else house, rigth? Look it up, it belonged to someone else way before it did to you!

See how stupid that statement is?

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

Lay off the racist comments, one day you will have said it to the wrong person. That is all

--------------------
1966 Mustang

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

hey fstryde i salute you for your service to the greatest country on earth. there are still people here that appreciate the sacrifices people make for our everyday freedoms. unlike these idiots who come here learn our way of living take advantage of it but despise us and couldnt give a fuck about our country. to them i say gtfo if mexico or any other country you came from is so much better go back!

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

We went and saw them last year when they came through, it was fucking awesome to see them live! Funny ass shit, I grew up on their albums and had a blast seeing it in person. [worship]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
[qb] thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

Lay off the racist comments, one day you will have said it to the wrong person. That is all [/

why dont you tell your buddys the same

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
free post! ibtl this whole thread is retarded.
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
hey fstryde i salute you for your service to the greatest country on earth. there are still people here that appreciate the sacrifices people make for our everyday freedoms. unlike these idiots who come here learn our way of living take advantage of it but despise us and couldnt give a fuck about our country. to them i say gtfo if mexico or any other country you came from is so much better go back!

Appreciate it there are a lot of current and ex military guys on here I'm sure I was born in Poland family immigrated here in the 80's and my brother is also a Navy guy Love this place more then any on earth! And I have had a ton of fun at Mexican parties my old lady is from Zacatecas and believe me neither one of us want to go back lol
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

quote:
quote:

LOL ur country? Don't you live here too? Or are you in Jalisco?

Oh and btw I did US Army 8 years YOU'RE WELCOME!

Yea ur country. U guys brag about how its the best in the world etc ...... right ? its a good country to a certain extent in my opinion. Its not my country of origin so I don't call it mine even if I live here for a couple of months a year. Good for u for going to the army congratulations u served your country well. U don't have to tell me I can care less just like u don't care bout what I do. Nope I'm not in jalisco for ur info nor am I from there

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
[qb] thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

Lay off the racist comments, one day you will have said it to the wrong person. That is all [/

why dont you tell your buddys the same

Because this was a simple thread about my people and how we party, and one of your buddies had to make a smart-ass remark. Im not taking sides and ill tell them too thats not the issue. But this shit is old, Im born and raised in this beautiful country and would expect the US Citizen to be much more than a racist person.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright guys.. now on to the real problem here.. the jews..

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com