Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sagging Pants and Airplanes? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sagging Pants and Airplanes?
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
I kinda like it.Its an easy way to identify a reject.

-

Now that much sagging is just plain retarded
I bet people think this is illegal ^^^^ it's stupid yes but he's not showing any skin if there going to arrest you for sagging they need to be consistent and arrest women who show cleavage tell me what's the difference besides the fact the women is showing skin ,and showing your boxers and no skin is not indecent exposure they're covered up and this is no new thing, people been sagging since 1990 . The malls in sac have tried to throw people out who sagged in the mid 90's until the malls were taken to court and they found it was not illegal to sag as long as it was covered up by clothing and no skin showed. And when was the last time people who sagged actually shows their ass crack , I've never seen this. I know my oppinion is not a popular one but oh well

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah cover up the girls cleavage N make them wear shorts to their knees too much exposure.

Useless post #6214

[ June 17, 2011, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Yeah cover up the girls cleavage N make them wear shorts to their knees too much exposure.

Useless post #6214

Lmao

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some people must really hate the summer time, i mean jeez if u throw such a fit over a guys boxers i cant imagine whats gona happen to you hen you see a woman in a bikini or say a guy running down the road in running shorts....

if the guy was wearing a thong and you could see his ass hairs then ok but cmon. i dont agree with sagging to the knees either but i hope this guy sues the fuck out of that air line and that crew loose thier job, the next time i see a guy in skinny jeans im gona hold him for citizens arest for impersonating a woman

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
some people must really hate the summer time, i mean jeez if u throw such a fit over a guys boxers i cant imagine whats gona happen to you hen you see a woman in a bikini or say a guy running down the road in running shorts....

if the guy was wearing a thong and you could see his ass hairs then ok but cmon. i dont agree with sagging to the knees either but i hope this guy sues the fuck out of that air line and that crew loose thier job, the next time i see a guy in skinny jeans im gona hold him for citizens arest for impersonating a woman

You just totally contradicted yourself dude. "I don't agree with sagging to the knees either"
You see, that's why they got rid of him because PEOPLE LIKE YOU didn't like it either. Well said sir, lol
As for the stupid skinny jeans, enough said!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shut up and pull them up youngsters. That goes for the guys that wear a XXXXXXXL shirt when a XL or ever a large really fits them. It doesn't make you look cool or bigger. It makes you look like an ass. He didn't get arrested for baggy pants, he got arrested for dropping his pants completely around his ankles.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i mean jeez if u throw such a fit over a guys boxers i cant imagine whats gona happen to you hen you see a woman in a bikini or say a guy running down the road in running shorts.

Very different situations [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How is it contradictory? I don't agree that sagging to the knees looks good in anyway but if that's wt they want to do then its on them but for someone to get arressted for it is just plain stupid, the next person I see driving a riced out honda is so going to jail I just can't stand that shit!
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
US Airways spokeswoman Valerie Wunder says the airline's dress code forbids "indecent exposure or inappropriate" attire.

Enough said, they don't want that shit on there plane so either pull them up or GTFO. So they made there decision.

Any business has the right to refuse service and they exercised that right, good for them.

--------------------

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
i mean jeez if u throw such a fit over a guys boxers i cant imagine whats gona happen to you hen you see a woman in a bikini or say a guy running down the road in running shorts.

Very different situations [Roll Eyes]
How? Both are public locations and deal with wt your wearing and how much they show, how is it ok if you can wear short running shorts on a hot day on your run if it shows your ass? Last time I looked they are like the same materials boxers and running shorts... yea they are practical I mean but damn they are revaling haha
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How is it contradictory? I don't agree that sagging to the knees looks good in anyway but if that's wt they want to do then its on them but for someone to get arressted for it is just plain stupid, the next person I see driving a riced out honda is so going to jail I just can't stand that shit!

READ THE ARTICLE, THEY DIDN'T SEE HIM SAGGING AND CUFF HIM UP..... DENSE..........

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was arrested for refusing to follow directions cause he is obviously a reject,not merely cause his pants were sagging.Which,as i stated earlier,his sagging pants identified him as a reject.And low and behold when they ask him to pull up his pants,he begins acting like some entitled reject.I rest my case. [Razz]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

I read it, I even re read it to make u happy, r u mad at the part where they say that after he refused to pull up his pants.he pulled them down while in his seat? As long as his cock wasent hanging then wtf is the issue last I knew that was called a non violent protest, as long as his private parts were covered then wtf?

The refusal to get off the plane? He paid for that damn ticket and the flight staff were tryin to be stuck up with him, id be pissed too if someone tried to tell me some stupid shit like that

Like I said I hope that whole crew gets fired and wt ever da trys to press charges gets some of it too

America is getting worse and worse pretty soon its not gona be the land of the free and we will be hopin the border to mexico

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
America is getting worse and worse pretty soon its not gona be the land of the free and we will be hopin the border to mexico

PLEASE hop away....................

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
He was arrested for refusing to follow directions cause he is obviously a reject,not merely cause his pants were sagging.Which,as i stated earlier,his sagging pants identified him as a reject.And low and behold when they ask him to pull up his pants,he begins acting like some entitled reject.I rest my case. [Razz]

Wow, SOMEONE FUCKING GETS IT [patriot]

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this topic has been addressed by President Obama, in a way...he feels sagging ordinances are a waste of time, but....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEzg4yyPCs

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

And he continued to act like a reject by resisting a arrest and assaulting a peace officer...nice...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

PLEASE hop away....................

[Roll Eyes]

Its only getting worse cause of all the rejects.It would be great if they all hop away,ill even help em go.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
double post...

[ June 17, 2011, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: BULLITTMAN ]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

A regect according too.....? Because he was saging his pants he is a reject, last I knew that's called profiling? They don't say anything of him causing any scene or anything until he got on the plane and they tried several times to have him pull up is pants then he acted out. Again sure sounds like the plane staff was doing just wt u are saying and were profiling him, ill bet u think middle easterns should be allowed on a plane either.

How about the next time u see a cop let him know u are into mustangs and just to go ahead and give u a ticket for exhabition of speed, I mean u do own a mustang so u must be a street racer

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
I read it, I even re read it to make u happy, r u mad at the part where they say that after he refused to pull up his pants.he pulled them down while in his seat? As long as his cock wasent hanging then wtf is the issue last I knew that was called a non violent protest, as long as his private parts were covered then wtf?

The refusal to get off the plane? He paid for that damn ticket and the flight staff were tryin to be stuck up with him, id be pissed too if someone tried to tell me some stupid shit like that

Like I said I hope that whole crew gets fired and wt ever da trys to press charges gets some of it too

You must be a sagger or something.

The guy is obviously causing some sort of disturbance and the airlines don't like it. People were probably pointing and laughing at him thinking he some special ed student lost in an airport. So they asked him to do a simple thing and make yourself look somewhat respectable and it turned into this [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

I totally agree that once the cops got there then he should have picked up his shit and moved the fuck along but up until then he wasent doing anything until provoked
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
I totally agree that once the cops got there then he should have picked up his shit and moved the fuck along

THEN WHY THE FUCK ALLOW IT TO GET TO THAT POINT, if you agree he should have cleaned up his fucking act once the police showed up.....

THAT'S JUST PLAIN IGNORANCE AND "DUMB" [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I never realized how fucking stupid people are until I read this thread!!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
US Airways spokeswoman Valerie Wunder says the airline's dress code forbids "indecent exposure or inappropriate" attire.

Enough said, they don't want that shit on there plane so either pull them up or GTFO. So they made there decision.

Any business has the right to refuse service and they exercised that right, good for them.

This is all that matters. He was in the wrong and they asked him on at least three occasions to pull up his pants(adhearing to there legit rules) yet he disregarded them and caused an issue on a plane. They were clearly in the right....no profiling no racial discrimation just a hard headed dude with no respect.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com