Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Things that piss you off (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Things that piss you off
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
And if the car is rolling on the freeway, street and if something really bothers you, flagg him down, follow the car and ask..

So hard?

if you see me, dont follow me............youll find a glock in your face!
to many mustangs are getting stolen lately!

THATS REAL TALK RIGHT THERE [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate that because Im young And a mechanic that people assume that Im a dumb ass and don't know what Im talking about , I don't claim to be the best but just because Im under 25 doesn't mean Im an idiot
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:
I hate that because Im young And a mechanic that people assume that Im a dumb ass and don't know what Im talking about , I don't claim to be the best but just because Im under 25 doesn't mean Im an idiot

for reals i hate that shit

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U ^ wanna race the K24 civic later? [Razz]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:

lol i hate u nigga!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWITCH 625.0:
People going 61MPH in the Fast lane of I80 and refusing to move over.

Daaam that's the worse one..that's y everytime I go in the freway now that my mustang is getting a makeover I juss spark one up listen to some credence clearwater ..and just cruise
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

-
[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:

Daaam that's the worse one..that's y everytime I go in the freway now that my mustang is getting a makeover I juss spark one up listen to some credence clearwater ..and just cruise
YOU NO WHAT I FUCKIN HATE! "I juss spark one up"
I CANT CUZ OF MY FUCKIN JOB........ [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
i hate when im trying to go to bed at night and my girlfriend wont shut up

+1 I hate that shit so fucking bad!!!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

what about blue oyster cult? Gotta have my cow bell

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
quote:

what about blue oyster cult? Gotta have my cow bell
Lmao!! That has to be snl funniest skit ...
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
And if the car is rolling on the freeway, street and if something really bothers you, flagg him down, follow the car and ask..

So hard?

That depends though, you can easily flag the person down on the freeway and i doubt you will have to follow that person all the way home or anythng.

I got flagged and followed plenty of times when i had my "ALSTOCK" plates, matterfact thats how i met alot of Caforders. No need to pull a glock out, just remember the faces.

You guys are crazy. I live in Oakland and work in Richmond. I am not stopping for anyone "flagging" me down, lol!

You gotta be one dumb inconsiderate SOB to flag someone down to ask them if they are from cafords, ROFL! [Big Grin]

+1
[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
i hate when im trying to go to bed at night and my girlfriend wont shut up

+1 I hate that shit so fucking bad!!!
sucks for you guys! id rather be single with girls that just want to be "friends" [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ July 23, 2009, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So hard?

That depends though, you can easily flag the person down on the freeway and i doubt you will have to follow that person all the way home or anythng.

I got flagged and followed plenty of times when i had my "ALSTOCK" plates, matterfact thats how i met alot of Caforders. No need to pull a glock out, just remember the faces.

You guys are crazy. I live in Oakland and work in Richmond. I am not stopping for anyone "flagging" me down, lol!

You gotta be one dumb inconsiderate SOB to flag someone down to ask them if they are from cafords, ROFL! [Big Grin]

Haha, it depends on how you flagg the person down LOL i know people aint that dumb to be throwing out gang signs to flagg folks down.

I mean come on LOL some of you folks actually pull out your camera phones and snap quick pictures while the car is right next to you and post it on Cafords.. <<-- Those are the posts that piss me off LOL

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com