Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » scammers an liers (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: scammers an liers
FLP
¯
Member # 9191

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLP  Ford pictures for FLP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
you gotta be burnin inside spittin any of that garbage .ron at the machine shop laughed tellin me what u said. and oh yeah mike at tommys shop too, spittin this trash, they and your circal of people u think are your freinds think your a joke, they keep u around for entertianment u vidio game ganster.thought u were funny please really ! ive been workin on cars forever what u do hmm letts think.stole form that speed shop u worked till u got fired ,thought your where a union worker till u got fired ,umm crank habit , hmm coke habit,had a good job at bragg crane till u got fired for steallin shit to0 hmm. took how many loans out on your house to maybe have cool car . any skills u have u learned from me which u still suck at,please u can never be me.know matter how many loans you take out on the house youll naver have a cool car . u had to put your own house on fire to save somethin u own. now u dont even have that, and then u crash your car into a tree ive crashed into house but never a house into a tree. your a waste! your good at talkin but thats bout it, u could sell ice to a escomoe. but look at my track reacord i dont see anybody on here that said i sold faulty shit or i got over on them.

Now that you got me here  - LMAO I showed you how to work on a Mustang alone a car hahaha this is good, How about you try and Read out your History or so called life and see how much its a lie too...lmao dumbass

[ July 13, 2009, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: FLP ]

--------------------
If you build it DRIVE it...

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what shit exposed me? to what? havin fucked up freinds! yeah im a slow learner, i stay in the shop to much, and dont get out. i stay busy and mind my own business and do my gob at my own business which ive had for over 5 years never been sued. and had a legit business licence the whole time.so again point someone out that has been on here for a while that i scrood.and not someone heela new like virge can hop on another com and pretend to be some one else.only been fired once in the last 15 years of bein a neckinick mechanic and that was for partyin to much on the weekend comin in monday tore up.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do yall got any parts for sale.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
FLP
¯
Member # 9191

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLP  Ford pictures for FLP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think your burning up inside Jon I wrote you and that 350 I mean 305 off like back in Jan of this yr 2009, I wasnt the enternet Gangsta and posted some whore ass shit, You got called out AGAIN so fuck off.

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
what shit exposed me? to what? havin fucked up freinds! yeah im a slow learner, i stay in the shop to much, and dont get out. i stay busy and mind my own business and do my gob at my own business which ive had for over 5 years never been sued. and had a legit business licence the whole time.so again point someone out that has been on here for a while that i scrood.and not someone heela new like virge can hop on another com and pretend to be some one else.only been fired once in the last 15 years of bein a neckinick mechanic and that was for partyin to much on the weekend comin in monday tore up.

fuck man i got a warning last month about comin into work smelling like a 2 dollar whore! lmfao i can see your a little older than mee been working 5 years now full time with great benifits and an ok pay imm 22 and own my own! i never ripped anyone off and never will krama is a bitch and it will always come back to you one way or another [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
DING DING DING YALL MUTHAF#$KAS NEED TO MEET UP LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE SO I CAN RECORD IT!!!!

STOP ARGUING ON THE BOARD YOU DUMB ASS'S!!!!!

ya cafords has been getting out of hand lately we can leet that get to us if people have problem i think they should handle them outside the board not on the board it makes the whole cafords look bad but JMO [patriot]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
already met up, his brother had to help him out! matter of fact hell never meet up hes a com gaster, like super mario, good on the com but youll never meet him.im done! this is a waste of my time, like for the amount of time that i have know him.anybody got any popcorn?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
already met up, his brother had to help him out! matter of fact hell never meet up hes a com gaster, like super mario, good on the com but youll never meet him.im done! this is a waste of my time, like for the amount of time that i have know him.anybody got any popcorn?

popcorn lol maybe a ice cold lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

fuck man i got a warning last month about comin into work smelling like a 2 dollar whore! lmfao i can see your a little older than mee been working 5 years now full time with great benifits and an ok pay imm 22 and own my own! i never ripped anyone off and never will krama is a bitch and it will always come back to you one way or another [patriot]
ya i heard about that KRAMA shit lol. i always krama it in to the tightest hole and she always finds a way to come around with a slap lolololol.

[ July 13, 2009, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

lol
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lock this shit....These threads never amount to nothing. What new has been learned here? I predicted the future of this thread like a mofo. Just to add the race card. Obama is the greatest.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lock this shit....These threads never amount to nothing. What new has been learned here? I predicted the future of this thread like a mofo. Just to add the race card. Obama is the greatest.

see n8 you always bringin up shit about me being black why you always gotta bring race in to everything.

pssssst i brought your predictions to life

[ July 13, 2009, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Obama is the greatest.

Lol That's some funny ass shit ROTFLMFAO!!!!When did you become a comedian? [Wink]

-

[worship]

[ July 13, 2009, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FLP:
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
well I will throw in a lil something about Virgil as well. But it is something I have let go quite sometime ago. But he does owe me some cobra center caps. But he did playa price me on the rims and they were as described, so I did not really trip too hard. But yea he had some major complaints back in the day. So I think his name is pretty much done here on this board.

so u may think, i guarentee he lurks this board as well as others. he already knows were we stand so thats that
So what are you SAYN travis Do we need to TALK ? or did I miss somthin???
TALK serious maybe thats your problem u think peopl don't talk
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Obama is the greatest.

Lol That's some funny ass shit ROTFLMFAO!!!!When did you become a comedian? [Wink]

-

[worship]

This thread made me lol on every reply but that picture made me lol 2x harder hahahahaha

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Obama is the greatest.

-

[worship]

This thread made me lol on every reply but that picture made me lol 2x harder hahahahaha
haha yea the picture is hilarious, but the fail part is true and that's not funny [Frown]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
FLP
¯
Member # 9191

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
well I will throw in a lil something about Virgil as well. But it is something I have let go quite sometime ago. But he does owe me some cobra center caps. But he did playa price me on the rims and they were as described, so I did not really trip too hard. But yea he had some major complaints back in the day. So I think his name is pretty much done here on this board.

so u may think, i guarentee he lurks this board as well as others. he already knows were we stand so thats that
Serious Like My COBRA wheels you sold then TOLD me they where stolen LMFAO Your welcome for all the free work on your ride and ALL the shit you talked about Duncan and your sitting here holding his hand? [patriot] Speaking of Coke habits do we need to go there!

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Serious Like My COBRA wheels you sold then TOLD me they where stolen LMFAO Your welcome for all the free work on your ride and ALL the shit you talked about Duncan and your sitting here holding his hand? [patriot] Speaking of Coke habits do we need to go there!
no body is holdin nobodys hand, i seen a post and replied to it, what cobra wheels are talkin about? Matts wheels? anyways u wanna try to put someone on blast i really hope u r thinkin this one through i went to pm status on this and thats that. [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com