Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Warrior fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Warrior fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bummer of a game. The Warriors called it emotion, it really was just inexperience/imaturity at the playoff level. This game was within reach, but oh well. Let's get back to Otown and do some damage. I'll be at the game Fri. As long as the Warriors play at a high level...with the fans goin' nuts, they should prevail...and the crowd will be crazy I'm sure. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea,, WAY too many turnovers,,, plus the defense was a little shakey,,and howard and terry were on one last nite. But the refs were calling way to many fouls as well. Since when does clapping get you ejected from a game>... i sure hope jackson doesnt get suspended for the game friday.
but we;ll take em on friday nite

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh but at least at the GIANTS won!!! whooo whooooo [patriot]

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Let me start off by saying that was one of the most satisfying games I've ever watched

Yes I agree yesterdays game was off the hook wasnt it [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Let me start off by saying that was one of the most satisfying games I've ever watched

Yes I agree MONDAYS game was off the hook wasnt it [Whoo Whooooo!]
Fixed [patriot]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Well if you think the refs making bullshit calls the whole game, especially in the 3rd quarter taking the warriors' momentum away and them completely out the game is off the hook then I guess it was [Confused] . It wasn't hard to see that the refs were completely one sided in this one. I wonder how much Cuban paid Salvatore to make those bullshit calls. Everyone knew it was bullshit even Avery knows it, but does anyone do anything about it, no, what can you do?

I actually had a feeling they would lose yesterday, I mean come on, a number 1 seed in the playoffs is hardly going to give up 2 in a row at home. I just thought they would cover the spread +9.5. [Frown]

Friday will be a different story [Wink]

[ April 26, 2007, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well if you think the refs making bullshit calls the whole game, especially in the 3rd quarter taking the warriors' momentum away and them completely out the game is off the hook then I guess it was [Confused] . It wasn't hard to see that the refs were completely one sided in this one. I wonder how much Cuban paid Salvatore to make those bullshit calls. Everyone knew it was bullshit even Avery knows it, but does anyone do anything about it, no, what can you do?

ahh yes the ole blame it on the refs excuse [Roll Eyes]
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Call it what you want. You would know if you saw the game, . If you think that doesn't happen then I'm sorry to say you're a little naive, nuff said [Wink]

[ April 26, 2007, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Call it what you want. You would know if you saw the game, . If you think that doesn't happen then I'm sorry to say you're a little naive, nuff said [Wink]
i;ll agree that the refs did have SOME influence in the warriors loss,, not all SOME... they were [BS flag] calls though

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How about we just call it the WARRIORS LOST!
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Warriors are gonna dismantle the Mavs Fri. night...mark my words. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:

amen brutha! [worship]
SFvert
Member # 3965

kept it up in the second half warriors!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

5SYDEWAYZ0
¯
Member # 7604

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5SYDEWAYZ0  Ford pictures for 5SYDEWAYZ0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
warriors doin em sooo dirty right now!!! hahahahaha
Posts: 19 | From: the SCO yah diggs | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Thank You Warriors [worship] [worship] [worship]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just like I said. Dallas does not want to see us the next 2 games at home. [Eek!]

Full Blown ass whoopin [patriot]

WARRIORS [worship] [dance]

--------------------
91 GT

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets go oakland.Fuck mark cuban and the mavericks did you see their faces?Outstanding team chemistry.And fuk barkley for making that prediction.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Arena was crazy tonight...plus it was awesome to see my daughter out there twice...
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
The Arena was crazy tonight...plus it was awesome to see my daughter out there twice...

Yeah She got to preform for the largest crowd there ever! They said people were packing in there 1 1/2 hour before the game [Eek!] . How was the traffic with the A's game starting at 7 PM also?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:

Yeah She got to preform for the largest crowd there ever! They said people were packing in there 1 1/2 hour before the game [Eek!] . How was the traffic with the A's game starting at 7 PM also?
I took BART and met them after the game. They were there at 430 so traffic wasn't too bad. I was waiting outside will call at 4pm which sucked though.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where's all the people that was talking bad about the warriors?

GO WARRIORS!!! [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
where's all the people that was talking bad about the warriors?

GO WARRIORS!!! [patriot]

Right here [Whoo Whooooo!] although I dont have much shit to say after that asswhooping.FUKK!
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:

I hate to quote my own sh**, but I must on this one...I'm like Miss Cleo with my prognostication skills. [Big Grin]

Serioulsy, it was in-FN-sane last night at the arena [worship] The Warriors just whoooped up on 'em. Nowitski?...where the hell WAS "Mr MVP"...sure as hell wasn't in this game [Razz] He missed 3 free throws(2 in a row)and was about 5-20 from the field...looked average at best. As I said before, the Mavs shoulda eliminated the Warriors when they had the chance, but NOOOOO, those arrogant fuks decide to rest their starters(obviously lookin' past the Warriors in the playoffs). I said Warriors in 7, I might even say Warriors in 6 now. I think the next 2 are in Oak before they head back?...They may not head back [Big Grin] Keep focused Warriors and finish these clowns. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Warriors are sick! [worship]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J-Rich was killing them in the 1st quarter. It seems like they were flying there on the court. The Warriors made the Mavs look like 40yr old men running around. I hope we get them again on Sunday.

Oh yeah, the game was so fun to watch I held my bathroom break, number 2, the whole second
half [Eek!] . That was torture [Wink] .

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com