Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Suggestions for a daily driver.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Suggestions for a daily driver....
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
I made the comment after reading the thread and it seemed like people were put off buy the way you said things. I have no idea if you have history with any of these people.

Only your boy hidennass has a problem with me, he always wants to come and talk shit to me, you have to see from my perspective where I am coming from, you tell me to not brag and stuff and that is far from the case, I am just trying to give the young kid some advice and along comes your boy hiddennads talking about my motor, it was civilized until your boy hidncrack came and tried to talk about my stock motor, this forum is comedic at times, anyways again you telling me to stop bragging and then I see your sig, like the pot calling the kettle black, and I appreciate the other side of the story about investing, but don't let me kill you over it, because I'm not out spending thousands and thousands on a daily basis, as I have said 10 times in this post, I live within my means.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
and look at your signature, Mr. I have 3 Cobras.

If you look a little closer at his signature, you will see that he only has 2 Cobras.... the third one is mine! By the way, wanna buy it? I accept cash! [Big Grin] Oh yeah, I saw the video of your car and now I want a turbo!! [worship]
I had a teal 93 way back when, should have never sold it but thats another story, the turbo is nice, hell of fun on the freeway.

And I only need one Mustang, when I sell or RE-FI in July on my current home I will be getting a Supra possibly, only want one Mustang, although a 93 Cobra R would be soemthing to consider.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
when I sell or RE-FI in July on my current home I will be getting a Supra possibly, only want one Mustang [/QB]

I'm not a fan of imports at all but respect and would love to own a Supra. I just decided to get rid of all my Mustangs but one. I'm picking up a truck this weekend so now I can use it for work and dont have to borrow every time I need to move anything.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
People kill me that say "I pay cash for everything". Though everyone has there opinion of this. I think if you can get a loan for say 1.9-5.9% and then turn around and invest the money you would of initially put out. You can easily get 7-15% return on your money with certain investments. I would rather use someone elses money and make mine work for me!!

THE WORDS OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR MONEY! FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS A FREAKING CLUE [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Only your boy hidennass has a problem with me, he always wants to come and talk shit to me, you have to see from my perspective where I am coming from, you tell me to not brag and stuff and that is far from the case, I am just trying to give the young kid some advice and along comes your boy hiddennads talking about my motor, it was civilized until your boy hidncrack came and tried to talk about my stock motor, this forum is comedic at times, anyways again you telling me to stop bragging and then I see your sig, like the pot calling the kettle black, and I appreciate the other side of the story about investing, but don't let me kill you over it, because I'm not out spending thousands and thousands on a daily basis, as I have said 10 times in this post, I live within my means.

LMFAO, Stock motor, LMFAO

[Roll Eyes] Women [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

im sure he runs better than a 13...i hear since you got griggs you think your john force hiddnos? wtf did they tell you when you bought it??? did they say griggs suspension will make your vert fly as well lol
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:

im sure he runs better than a 13...i hear since you got griggs you think your john force hiddnos? wtf did they tell you when you bought it??? did they say griggs suspension will make your vert fly as well lol
I didn't realize hiddnerd thought he was John Force, isn't his car an automatic, I thought only women drove AOD Mustangs.  - AOD  -

- AOD w/ Griggs Suspension  -

[ May 10, 2006, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: 91Trunkster ]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

How'd your "tune" go [Confused]

[worship] LMFAO [worship]

--------------------

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
How'd your "tune" go [Confused]

[worship] LMFAO [worship]

-

I guess only you!

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think you mean john hiddnforce
[Razz]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Yames
¯
Member # 5291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yames  Ford pictures for Yames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude take it from me, I've done the car payment thing. All you do is loose money.
I just got out of car payments last week with my 2003 Mustang Mach 1. I loved the car and all but I wasn't being smart about my money. Especially since I am trying to save for a house right now, it wasn't happening. One day you'll change your mind about the truck and look back and said, shit I wish I was putting money away for a house instead of purchasing the truck.

I was paying 466.62 a month for car payments.
175 a month for car insurance.
65 bucks a week on gas

Essentially (sp) I was paying around 885 a month and basically that was one paycheck that was going to the damn thing. So finally I said fuck it, I can't do car payments anymore so I sold the car to a dealership. Anyways my point is, dealerships will always try and, well excuse the term "jew you" every chance they get. Especially since you're young they'll take every advantage they can get out of you. They'll rape you with interest charges, and they'll stick as for a couple of grand for a downpayment.

Any ways my point is, be smart about your money, you don't want to be in the situation I was in. I'm 24 still live at home, I can actually save money now since I don't have a car payment and put that towards a house.

I also just purchase a 1993 Cadillac STS 4.6 Liter v8 last week for 3k cash. I have no car note at all anymore, it's great. My insurance is 95 bucks a month and gas isn't to bad, I hardly drive the thing maybe twice a week if that.

All I am rambling about is try and save your money and if you can pay off the truck in full do that, don't waste your hard earned money on car payments, because they suck. Just my word of advice. Good luck

--------------------
2003 Mach 1 (Good Bye For Now)
1993 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 (Sold)
1994 Toyota Tercel

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it depends on the truck and the price but i was going to pay for the truck in full, everyone else said that i was going to do the payment thing.
i was also looking at a mid to late 90's chevy sivlerado extended cab or a late 90's or early 00 F150 supercrew(4door model)

[ May 10, 2006, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
it depends on the truck and the price but i was going to pay for the truck in full, everyone else said that i was going to do the payment thing.
i was also looking at a mid to late 90's chevy sivlerado extended cab or a late 90's or early 00 F150 supercrew(4door model)

Quit lying, you said a Powerstroke Diesel, Dodge something, or a Harley F-150, you never mentioned a Chevy or a regular F-150.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
quote:

Quit lying, you said a Powerstroke Diesel, Dodge something, or a Harley F-150, you never mentioned a Chevy or a regular F-150.
a powerstroke that i was looking for are selling for around $13-$15k and my moms friend is thinking of selling his harley truck and i could get at a decent price.
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why the hell would you buy a truck with gas prices the way they are right now? Buy a honda or fix up your mustang, insurance will be cheaper and even your mustang will get much better mileage than a full size V8 truck.
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't realize hiddnerd thought he was John Force, isn't his car an automatic, I thought only women drove AOD Mustangs.
Easy with the AOD comment's. Not all of us AOD owner's on here run 13's. [Razz]

[ May 10, 2006, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: SmokinLX ]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeJay  Ford pictures for CeeJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
Why the hell would you buy a truck with gas prices the way they are right now? Buy a honda or fix up your mustang, insurance will be cheaper and even your mustang will get much better mileage than a full size V8 truck.

I agree with gas prices are cars holding value just get a little honda civic for a daily.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think you mean john hiddnforce
[Razz]

LOL...THE 13S HE CLAIMS IS JUST A JOKE TO GET PEOPLE TO RUN HIM FOR MONEY????MAYBE A COVER UP TO GET SOME BITES FOR MONEY RACES? IF MY MUSTANG RAN 13S ID BE REAL HAPPY...IF IT WAS STOCK LOL WHEN WILL THIS CLOWN LEARN HE CANT AFFORD A TURBO SO HE TALKS SHIT..HE CANT AFFORD ANYTHING I OWNED SO HE TALKS SHIT..GET A LIFE LOSER
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
..HE CANT AFFORD ANYTHING I OWNED SO HE TALKS SHIT..GET A LIFE LOSER

Lol, coming from a child that lives at home with his parents and has a curfew and signs onto their computer, LMFAO [Eek!]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:

Lol, coming from a child that lives at home with his parents and has a curfew and signs onto their computer, LMFAO [Eek!]
im really close to telling all of cafords what happened with your son and ex wife and to telling them why you have a restraining order against you so you cannotcome in contact with them
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

i might just buy another mustang. maybe a t top [Big Grin]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

im really close to telling all of cafords what happened with your son and ex wife and to telling them why you have a restraining order against you so you cannotcome in contact with them
DAMN [Eek!] That's some personal shiet!

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Dont do it...
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

i wont hes not worth it
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

PLEASE post some lies like that. I would love that! Do it..............

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com