Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GREAT GAME!!! WHAT YOU 9ER FANS GONNA WHINE BOUT????? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GREAT GAME!!! WHAT YOU 9ER FANS GONNA WHINE BOUT?????
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well you said I should have words to eat. I'm curious which ones? You can laugh if you want. At what? Somebody supporting their team and calling wolf tickets when people say they are not contenders. Lol moron.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope no false starts just a couple delay of games and 3 turnovers. It's great they pro longed they're season this far but in the end they have nothing to show for no div title no nothing

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a little whining to do.

When Bowman ripped that ball out of Seattle's hands and the refs just couldn't seem to see it when 100 million people could, I told the Seattle fan (who was freaking out in the first half from our defense) "you're good dude". Clearly Seattle was set to win the game.

And what a coincidence, a non reviewable play...huh, imagine that? Most everything else can be reviewed and challenged...odd. Why not a critical, sensitive goal line play?? Especially when everyone's hard earned money is on the line, we're talking billions folks....BILLIONS.

What the refs couldn't fix was the next play where we got the ball back. Those things happen and you can't fix everything and not make it too obvious, otherwise one may just start to suspect. Seattle was set up to score no doubt, but we foiled it.

And how about the 49er's horrible (once again) last minute play calling with 2/3 time outs remaining...just like last year's super bowl. All they had to do last year was run 4 plays with either Gore or Kap to win last year.
And all we had to do was clock management this year (like we've done all year) and win the game. There was absolutely no urgency with that many timeout left and 30 seconds when we're inside the 25 yard line. WTF [Confused]

I would never bet on this bullshit with my money

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

When Bowman ripped that ball out of Seattle's hands and the refs just couldn't seem to see it when 100 million people could, I told the Seattle fan (who was freaking out in the first half from our defense) "you're good dude". Clearly Seattle was set to win the game.

And what a coincidence, a non reviewable play...huh, imagine that? Most everything else can be reviewed and challenged...odd. Why not a critical, sensitive goal line play?? Especially when everyone's hard earned money is on the line, we're talking billions folks....BILLIONS.

What the refs couldn't fix was the next play where we got the ball back. Those things happen and you can't fix everything and not make it too obvious, otherwise one may just start to suspect. Seattle was set up to score no doubt, but we foiled it.

And how about the 49er's horrible (once again) last minute play calling with 2/3 time outs remaining...just like last year's super bowl. All they had to do last year was run 4 plays with either Gore or Kap to win last year.
And all we had to do was clock management this year (like we've done all year) and win the game. There was absolutely no urgency with that many timeout left and 30 seconds when we're inside the 25 yard line. WTF [Confused]

If the call with bowman doesn't matter cause you ended up with the ball anyway and in better field position than you would if they would have said bowman had it. Then why bring it up it had no impact in the turn out of the game from 9ers prospective. Out of every call in the game that was wrong the only one that could've made an impact on the out come of the game would be the missed roughing the kicker

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:

If the call with bowman doesn't matter cause you ended up with the ball anyway and in better field position than you would if they would have said bowman had it. Then why bring it up it had no impact in the turn out of the game from 9ers prospective. Out of every call in the game that was wrong the only one that could've made an impact on the out come of the game would be the missed roughing the kicker
The kicker was the other mistake. We should've had a new drive but they didn't call it....again.Since the Hawk's didn't score ( and were supposed to) at the Bowman incident and should've taken the lead, the niner's threw the game away. We could've won this a couple ways and didn't. I still got the game recorded and watched it a few times like last yea's superbowl

They threw it last year and threw it this year.

It's always about the benny's my friend, alway has and always will be. That is something that will never change.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:

Btw, did you not see all the horrible horrible calls this year in all these different games??
I lost count this year it was so bad. Shanahan (sp) was mathematically eliminated this year from any chance of making the playoff's from the refs this year.
I know Washington sucked this year but that is still not for them to decide that. Carolina started out like 0-3 or something then was a playoff contender.

I'm not going to argue about this stupid game any more, I just wanted to draw attention to things I've noticed that are very very fishy. Just take a look is all I ask because sometimes things aren't as they appear.

You know there's closed door meetings? Because there are things you aren't supposed to hear, like how we're going to fuck you over. Think for a second....

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the real reason the 9ers lost. That witch Pelosi jinxed them.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/18/nancy-pelosi-praises-colin-kaepernicks-tattoos-big-arms/

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Btw, did you not see all the horrible horrible calls this year in all these different games??
I lost count this year it was so bad. Shanahan (sp) was mathematically eliminated this year from any chance of making the playoff's from the refs this year.
I know Washington sucked this year but that is still not for them to decide that. Carolina started out like 0-3 or something then was a playoff contender.

I'm not going to argue about this stupid game any more, I just wanted to draw attention to things I've noticed that are very very fishy. Just take a look is all I ask because sometimes things aren't as they appear.

You know there's closed door meetings? Because there are things you aren't supposed to hear, like how we're going to fuck you over. Think for a second....

^^ I hear ya loud and clear. NEVER for a second forget how betting / wagering impacts all sports. In 2012, 383 Billion dollars were wagered (legal and illegal combined) according to the NGISC study. That's a lot of cash. However, I will not stop being a sports fanatic!

[ 2014-01-20, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: saleen428 ]

--------------------
Fords for Life

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I lost $300 dollars on that game

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why does everyone have to argue all over the internet? I'm getting tired of coming to the Gen talk section and seeing people bicker back and forth. I understand we all have own opinions and all its just gets old really fast!! I don't even know why the moderators allow all the trash talk that goes on on this site!!

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
Why does everyone have to argue all over the internet? I'm getting tired of coming to the Gen talk section and seeing people bicker back and forth. I understand we all have own opinions and all its just gets old really fast!! I don't even know why the moderators allow all the trash talk that goes on on this site!!

Entertainment. Does trash talk bother you? I get a kick out of it every time.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's because Seattle is a small time city compared to sf or La. Their town sucks and so do people who come from there. Seriously what has Seattle ever own championship wise and what have they contributed to modern day culture other than the space needle, which is lame, and Kurt kobain. That's all they got and now they might get one ring in football but they're still small time.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If u can't see and/or understand that Seattle was set up to win this then you are blind. They have never won a Super Bowl, if the teams are not going anywhere then they will eventually be sold or kicked out of the league. We were set to lose all along. Oh well just like we keep saying. We still have 5 rings at the end of the day, go let Seattle have there chance at 1! It really does not hurt the Niners. We will have plenty more years to come, can we say the same for Seattle??? NO!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by saleen428:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^^ I hear ya loud and clear. NEVER for a second forget how betting / wagering impacts all sports. In 2012, 383 Billion dollars were wagered (legal and illegal combined) according to the NGISC study. That's a lot of cash. However, I will not stop being a sports fanatic!
This was my point, I will watch the game but I'm not glued to any idea of an outcome.
Between people's ADD/ADHD whatever you call it and addictions to Red Bull, most people don't have a clue I might have some sort of foresight into this notion.

There's a hold on practically every play in football. It's whether they choose to call it or not. Either call a hold or don't. You can't pick n choose.

Harbaugh had to throw a fit yesterday on the sideline to get them to call intentional grounding. Then a minute later after a discussion between the refs they call it. They weren't going at all until he flipped out. WTF?? You guys couldn't see that one either??

Whether or not the the 9er's would've scored on that ruffing the kicker we'll never know because they didn't call it accurately. They should've at least been able to try.

I personally think the 49er's are a better team and I think we showed it. We had Russel scrambling and pissed off running for his life like I've never seen before, even with our interceptions. We still almost had the game in that loud ass stadium. That right there showed who the better team was.

Just my opinion

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great season and I had a blast watching every game. It sucks that three years in a row the game comes down to basically the last play and they can't get over the hump. After 8 years of garbage i'll take 3 straight years of championship quality football anyday. As for the game itself it was poorly officiated just like a lot of other games in the nfl especially this season, but honestly it should've never come down to that. The niners lack of touchdowns in the redzone ultimately was their down fall. They've been beating teams despite that but when it comes to a superbowl quality team you can't take your foot off the throttle. The first play when Aldon Smith stripped sacked Wilson the fourty niners should've of come away with a touchdown but they didn't. Maybe that play would've changed the outcome of the last series and the niners would've have only needed a field goal to win the game but we never know. Also this fake tough guy Richard Sherman talking all that trash over shadows the win and brought a negative light to his team and once again shows what a piss poor competitor Pete Carrol is. Niners showed class in defeat and never once stoop down to Shermans level.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm damn proud if my team. Was pissed at first but after yelling all game about all the bad calls and ball spotting. It was clear that we were not going to beat the refs. Yes Kaep had a terrible 4th quarter. U can't get mad at that because he played a amazing game. If u must know I can call every bad call right now.

Roughing the kicker-(would have changed the game)
Russel wilson was intentional grounding all day. Him had to flip out at the last one cause they wouldn't call them at all!
The ball spotter spotted the ball atleast over a yard on atleast 2 occasions that lynch was stopped short in 3rd down!
And of course the bowman insident! You can argue that it did not affect the game but it was a clearly bad call showing how the refs were setting the game for Seattle! It was a strait slap in bowman/49ers face!

All I ask is that every play should be reviewable so when plays like that and the tackle on drew breez can be reviewed! Refs make mistakes! They are only human, why not make it fair to the people who are hugely affected! Bowman suffered a serious injury and didn't get any credit for it! Slap! And brooks got a huge fine for a clearly clean sack!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
I'm damn proud if my team. Was pissed at first but after yelling all game about all the bad calls and ball spotting. It was clear that we were not going to beat the refs. Yes Kaep had a terrible 4th quarter. U can't get mad at that because he played a amazing game. If u must know I can call every bad call right now.

Roughing the kicker-(would have changed the game)
Russel wilson was intentional grounding all day. Him had to flip out at the last one cause they wouldn't call them at all!
The ball spotter spotted the ball atleast over a yard on atleast 2 occasions that lynch was stopped short in 3rd down!
And of course the bowman insident! You can argue that it did not affect the game but it was a clearly bad call showing how the refs were setting the game for Seattle! It was a strait slap in bowman/49ers face!

All I ask is that every play should be reviewable so when plays like that and the tackle on drew breez can be reviewed! Refs make mistakes! They are only human, why not make it fair to the people who are hugely affected! Bowman suffered a serious injury and didn't get any credit for it! Slap! And brooks got a huge fine for a clearly clean sack!!

At this point (since the refs can't see plays) they have to add more cameras and every play needs to be reviewed. I don't see any other option. The refs were beyond bad this year especially.

However if you do this, I'm not sure how they'd fix a game. We'll see what they implement on the off season. Surely the NFL has enough money to buy some more cameras so we can see every play clearly.

You remember in the 80's in the WWF in tag team wrestling when one guy would distract the ref and other guy would come out to the mat with a chair and bash the guy over the head? Then he'd go back behind the ropes and the other would pin him and win?

That's how I felt when Bowman caused the turn over.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

They will never review every play, it will take to much time. The networks are not going to allow more tv time unless they are getting more money which means more money on the NFL. That won't happen. I think when both teams have someone in the box and a play happen that is questionable then it should be reviewed and the call then be made! It's simple.

Or every play can be challengable! But the catch is it still costs a timeout so you only have so many. That way it don't stretch out the game with every play being challenged. This is a easy fix so we shall see what happens. If they do not fix that then I hope people go on strike and don't support or watch football till it's fixed. It has no affect on what team someone likes or if they think it's helping their team. Fact is that fair is fair. I wouldn't wanna win as a cheater. That is what the refs are doing!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
They will never review every play, it will take to much time. The networks are not going to allow more tv time unless they are getting more money which means more money on the NFL. That won't happen. I think when both teams have someone in the box and a play happen that is questionable then it should be reviewed and the call then be made! It's simple.

Or every play can be challengable! But the catch is it still costs a timeout so you only have so many. That way it don't stretch out the game with every play being challenged. This is a easy fix so we shall see what happens. If they do not fix that then I hope people go on strike and don't support or watch football till it's fixed. It has no affect on what team someone likes or if they think it's helping their team. Fact is that fair is fair. I wouldn't wanna win as a cheater. That is what the refs are doing!

I should've been more clear about that. I meant questionable plays should always be reviewed no matter how long the game lasts. Money is on the line.....a lot of it.

I only got into this thread because of all the multiple argumentative 49er threads that came up. Do you notice how each one ended with nothing resolved?

Because the rule book is so convoluted just like politics. Politics never end with an answer, just people agree to disagree....the end. And of course anger and/or resent against the other side.

I can't wait until the new rules come out about this and what kind of "special" circumstances they'll have in each case. You can only review that play if the other two refs didn't see it...lol. I tell you one thing, it will be convoluted again and there will another gray area right next to it.

The NFL has all these rules in place, so use them especially when it matters most. Review the kicker being hit on the planted foot. That's the rule, if you it the kicker's planted foot that is an automatic first down.....period! That play alone affected the outcome as in time off the lock alone. Maybe we would've scored, maybe we wouldn't but time is off the clock regardless.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If u can't see and/or understand that Seattle was set up to win this then you are blind. They have never won a Super Bowl, if the teams are not going anywhere then they will eventually be sold or kicked out of the league. We were set to lose all along. Oh well just like we keep saying.

-

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't take it as far as to say, it's a conspiracy. But I can't help but think of the N.O call. That is the game that I think about most. If that is gotten right, this last game was in SF. It happens. Look at the tuck rule. Every team has been fucked a time or two. Just aggravating.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
If u can't see and/or understand that Seattle was set up to win this then you are blind. They have never won a Super Bowl, if the teams are not going anywhere then they will eventually be sold or kicked out of the league. We were set to lose all along. Oh well just like we keep saying.

-
Certainly you're not going to bring a bb-gun to a gun fight Slowback?! That pic is a nice copout though

There is a couple questions that don't seem to have any clear answers. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the teams themselves but more about how much money is in the pot. What I mean how much was bet on who or the over/under etc.?

Not sure it has anything to do with how many bowls the niner's won vs a team that has never won or things like that.

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Well there can be a solution here. Obviously way above our pay scale but 13 5.0 said in the other thread they are going to be making every play reviewable next year. Not sure where he got that info or if it has been confirmed but I was under the impression that the meeting has not happened yet. So only time will tell

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some of these refs are too old slow and fat to be refs. Do how they do in soccer if your past a certain age or can't pass an eye or physical exam you get canned.

--------------------
03 Terminator

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
some of these refs are too old slow and fat to be refs. Do how they do in soccer if your past a certain age or can't pass an eye or physical exam you get canned.

Bingo my friend you're totally getting the idea!

I can't name one game this year where there wasn't some totally fucked up call.

At this point, who needs the refs? They've proven every game there not up to the task. My dad told me after 40 he really noticed a change in his overall motor skills. Why are these guys in there 50's and 60's?

I don't want to believe any of this myself but ever since "the tuck" my eyebrows were raised real high. I'm trying for somebody to disprove me and I never can find anyone who can.

A guy fuckin' broke his leg with a strip and that wasn't enough for us to come away with a "non reviewable play".........really??????
Every damn ref was right there on the goal line. I'm not that fuckin' stupid and blind man!!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com