Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Let the debate begin!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Let the debate begin!!!
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obama said so, so I believe him.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Obummer was scared, stuttering, bumbling and was not polished or even looked ready for a debate. Romney came out blazing, calm, and more a leader than obummer. Considering obummers never lost a debate, this loss will not be good for his hypothetical "lead" in the polls.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am looking forward to next weeks debates, Biden and Ryan, going to be epic.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
The 47% comment was the truth.

Lot of the people that Romney labeled as losers and moochers with his 47% percent comment were veterans, retired people on social security and college students that don't make enough to pay taxes.

Romney was too much of a coward to say fuck you to 47% of the Americans I talked about and we only found out how the real Mitt Romney thinks because of a hidden camera.

Mitt Romney is nothing more than a super rich greedy scum bag
that only cares for the rich and could give a flying fuck about the poor and the working class.

We the American people cannot let a man like Mitt Romney who does not give a shit about half of America become president.

Here we go again! Nowhere did Romney label the 47% as "moochers" and "losers".

Read it and learn.....http://www.ibtimes.com/why-almost-half-americans-pay-no-federal-income-tax-790126

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Obummer was scared, stuttering, bumbling and was not polished or even looked ready for a debate. Romney came out blazing, calm, and more a leader than obummer. Considering obummers never lost a debate, this loss will not be good for his hypothetical "lead" in the polls.

Romney Calm? what were you watching [Confused]
He was rude and loud!
he presents himself very well, but listen to the debate again. He has no real answer or solutions for some of the problems the Nation is facing.

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:

He was rude and loud!
he presents himself very well, but listen to the debate again. He has no real answer or solutions for some of the problems the Nation is facing.

Like anyone has answers to everything [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Obama said so, so I believe him.

[worship] hahhahahahah

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

He was rude and loud!

LOL Obummers had 4 years and he's got us nowhere fast.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

He was rude and loud!

LOL Obummers had 4 years and he's got us nowhere fast.
so u really think it will take 4yrs to fix 8 years of fuk ups? if McCain would of won 4yrs ago we would of been n a deeper shit hole then what we are now [patriot] i really dont see Romney giving 2 shits about ppl that are in the 47% of America
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You how many people openly admitted they voted for Obama because he's black?!!
Well, we've now had a black/Muslim president everyone and nothing is any better. I sure hope Hillary doesn't run because then all these women will vote for her.
Again if you like the current conditions of this country, then vote Obama.
I don't and I sure don't like him stumbling around wasting all the air time on his stupid grandmother stories that take 2 minutes just to start his answer to the question.
Vote on somebodies ability, not because the color of there skin....this is where we fail in this country.
Elect the BEST candidate for the job, not because someone is a minority.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Well, we've now had a black/Muslim president everyone and nothing is any better. I sure hope Hillary doesn't run because then all these women will vote for her.
I don't and I sure don't like him stumbling around wasting all the air time on his stupid grandmother stories that take 2 minutes just to start his answer to the question.
Vote on somebodies ability, not because the color of there skin....this is where we fail in this country.

Well said my friend
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Or him talking about President Lincoln like Lincoln faced the same hardships he is running this country [Roll Eyes] Why is Obama so obsessed with Lincoln?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:

Well said my friend
+1 I was 18 when the last election was going on and I can almost guarantee that the reason Obama won was because of the new wave of voters accompanied by the fact that he wasnt white.

I do remember hearing people say "I dont know shit but Ill vote for Obama."

Man I just want to see America back on its feet

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

if this is the case vote for Vicente Fox cuz he's brown lol
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanted Hilary to win, but our nation showed that us that they are more sexist than racist....

The economy during the Bush administration made the middle class gap and rich and poor gap grow. It will take more than one term to correct the problems that Bush started, including the war for oil control which tripled oil prices....

but on the bright side our country is safer thanks to the Weapons of mass destruction Bush found [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
polls that were conducted after the debate showed that a lot of people felt Romney was the winner:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/04/14220531-2012-romney-wins-debate-in-snap-polls

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not buying this "it takes 4 more years to fix" the problems someone else created crap.
4 years is a long enough time to get a good enough grip on solution.
So just when Obama is done with his fix on the 8th year, someone is going come along and fuck it all up again? Then I ask what's the point to another 4 years?
The middle class gap has been growing along nicely since women's lib came along.
Not too long ago a single working man could afford a house, send 2 kids off to college, have the wife at home and then retire with money in the bank.

Now, you have 2 parents working and no money for anything and lucky if you can retire with any money in the bank. [Confused]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:

Well said my friend
+1 I was 18 when the last election was going on and I can almost guarantee that the reason Obama won was because of the new wave of voters accompanied by the fact that he wasnt white.

I do remember hearing people say "I dont know shit but Ill vote for Obama."

Man I just want to see America back on its feet

Damn youre young.. lol but no I agree. Our country needs a president that makes plans instead of promises that cannot be kept. Another thing is importation, I think that if our country stopped importing so much foreign goods that it would help provide alot of manufacturing jobs and employment in general for a vast amount of people and I think that would really help boost the economy. just my couple pennies.
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big Bird for President [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would only vote if a Hitler part 2 wanted to take this shit over!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone know the actual dollar amount that the federal government brings in annually from taxes?
I'd love to see a dollar amount beccause I know I don't make that much money..... But I figure between paying into SSN, state, federal taxes & sales tads on items I buy shit even going over the damn bridge I'm giving the government in some way or another around 12,000.00 a year.

That's just me. Now multiply that by all the other Americans paying into the system...... I can't even grasp how yhe government can spend money faster then a NFL rookie's first check or a Rapper in a strip club.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Does anyone know the actual dollar amount that the federal government brings in annually from taxes?
I'd love to see a dollar amount beccause I know I don't make that much money..... But I figure between paying into SSN, state, federal taxes & sales tads on items I buy shit even going over the damn bridge I'm giving the government in some way or another around 12,000.00 a year.

That's just me. Now multiply that by all the other Americans paying into the system...... I can't even grasp how yhe government can spend money faster then a NFL rookie's first check or a Rapper in a strip club.

2,900,000,000,000.00 (2.9 trillion, give or take a couple hundred billion)

http://www.usgovernmentrevenue.com/fed_revenue_2013USrn

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Please remember that all the tax revenue goes back to our schools, that's how it is spent so rapidly....

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Please remember that all the tax revenue goes back to our schools, that's how it is spent so rapidly....

Really an you belive this
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:

I know you were just being funny with that statement but just in case you weren't.....that would be $5,823,300,000 (5.8 billion) per student, grades K-12.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com