Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The NEW her (some new pics of the ride) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The NEW her (some new pics of the ride)
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
take the rack off the trunk and slam it, theres a guy on CAFORDS with a really clean black one with saleens on it, his car made me want a fox vert..That and the burgandy lx. [patriot]

Yeah, thats "Stangin".. Its hella clean

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
take the rack off the trunk and slam it, theres a guy on CAFORDS with a really clean black one with saleens on it, his car made me want a fox vert..That and the burgandy lx. [patriot]

One of the nicest cars anywhere!!!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope you find some cool places to off road up there in that thing..

[ May 09, 2012, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: 19mystic96 ]

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That last pic is sweet will be even nicer when they deliver your springs to ya. Glad to hear you're liking it up there too.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
nice, i could rock an lx drop like that, what color is that?

Its deep cranberry... Came on the 99pt cruiser
I thought you wanted to buy something fast ???...... Lol that's an automatic, stock motor and a convertible and it looks like its lifted though ! Lol. But hey it's still nice though, a good starting point. Especially that it used to be yours is cool too. My first mustang was a 92 LX vert, dark blue/w black top and stock grey pony's. It was an automatic too, still loved it and thought it was fast until I got a s/c hci hatchback with a 5 speed. [burnout]

[ May 09, 2012, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: RONIN ]

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
quote:

I thought you wanted to buy something fast ???...... Lol that's an automatic, stock motor and a convertible and it looks like its lifted though ! Lol. But hey it's still nice though, a good starting point. Especially that it used to be yours is cool too. My first mustang was a 92 LX vert, dark blue/w black top and stock grey pony's. It was an automatic too, still loved it and thought it was fast until I got a s/c hci hatchback with a 5 speed. [burnout]
Haha... Its faster than it was before... But yeah she runs good and looks good and I know it hasent really been beat on, beside the occasional rolling burnout
[Big Grin]
But I have some plans for her... My goal is for it to be running low 11s but knotts nxt year.. My problem will be finding someone to tune it once I get everything installed... [Frown]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's some big plans for a stock aod vert with a for sale sign in the window.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
quote:

My problem will be finding someone to tune it once I get everything installed... [Frown]
Worry about the install first, it's not like tuning a Fox ECU is impossible. Shit to run in the 11's you probably don't need one.
Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

T
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
that's some big plans for a stock aod vert with a for sale sign in the window.

Thats a temporary registration card..

--------------------

Thugnificent

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com