Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2012, End of the World? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2012, End of the World?
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont believe in the 2012 thing.I heard about the sunspots though,kinda scary.And i do belive we are heading into some enviornnmental change,i dont think its all our fault,we may be accelerating it though.But face it,our planets dying,all planets do,its natural.The core cools,the tectonic plates stop moving,the magnetic field goes away,then our atmosphere slowly bleeds off into space.All completely natural though.Nothing lasts forever,not even the universe will.Our planet will end up like Mars(which i think used to be like Earth at one time).Cold and dead.I think humans missed the Earths heyday.When the dinosaurs were here was the Earths peak,oxygen in our atmosphere was much higher,everything was greener and the Earth could support huge animals.It cant do that anymore.But dont worry,well never see the end.But it will come.Sleep tight,LOL.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
The Mayans couldn't predict the end of their own civilization with the arrival of the Spaniards 600 years prior to 2012, so why would I put any faith into them knowing exactly when the world would end?

that's not true.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard a prediction a year ago that the next decade is supposed to be colder than this one. i wonder if 2012 is when "The Day After Tomorrow" happens. Dec 21st is the beginning of winter. So if something happens on Dec 21st 2012 the Mayans would be right.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think its worth some looking into.
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
I dont believe in the 2012 thing.I heard about the sunspots though,kinda scary.And i do belive we are heading into some enviornnmental change,i dont think its all our fault,we may be accelerating it though.But face it,our planets dying,all planets do,its natural.The core cools,the tectonic plates stop moving,the magnetic field goes away,then our atmosphere slowly bleeds off into space.All completely natural though.Nothing lasts forever,not even the universe will.Our planet will end up like Mars(which i think used to be like Earth at one time).Cold and dead.I think humans missed the Earths heyday.When the dinosaurs were here was the Earths peak,oxygen in our atmosphere was much higher,everything was greener and the Earth could support huge animals.It cant do that anymore.But dont worry,well never see the end.But it will come.Sleep tight,LOL.

+1 really good points

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
I heard a prediction a year ago that the next decade is supposed to be colder than this one. i wonder if 2012 is when "The Day After Tomorrow" happens. Dec 21st is the beginning of winter. So if something happens on Dec 21st 2012 the Mayans would be right.

here i come mexico!!!! lol... [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is how its going to end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

[worship]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

[worship]
HAHAHAH funny
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If someone told you the world was definitely going to end. You wouldn't accept it. How would you deal with it? [Confused]
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:

i love that movie

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

whitelx91
¯
Member # 8317

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitelx91  Ford pictures for whitelx91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The Mayans couldn't predict the end of their own civilization with the arrival of the Spaniards 600 years prior to 2012, so why would I put any faith into them knowing exactly when the world would end?

Thaaaaank Yooooou! [patriot]

SuistangS

--------------------
SuistangS

Posts: 380 | From: Sacramento Ca. | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

not true.. they predicted the arrival of a white bearded person.. just got their facts confused.. silly mayans..

will a life changing event occur at the end of 2012? yes,... humans will continue with their everyday life destroying the planet and ravishing its natural resources...

--------------------
=(

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Whatever you do, don't drink the coolaid!

LMAO [worship]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

not true.. they predicted the arrival of a white bearded person.. just got their facts confused.. silly mayans..

will a life changing event occur at the end of 2012? yes,... humans will continue with their everyday life destroying the planet and ravishing its natural resources...

soooooooooo they didnt predict there demise then! im cofused did you not catch that?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u are right. reading comprehension owns me.

--------------------
=(

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

soooooooooo they didnt predict there demise then! im cofused did you not catch that?
LMAO......Jmir won and failed in the same post. Classic
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

yes.. i admitted my sub par reading skills.
Guess instead of silly mayans, i should have written silly Peruvians [Razz]

--------------------
=(

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:

Good thinking, all valid points. Where do you find information regarding this? I wanna know more, LOL [patriot]

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com