Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bent a rim.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bent a rim....
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
You were driving the the '67 at night, you pulled into chevron across the street from hooters in Dublin. Was that you?

Yes, that was me! [Big Grin]

I was getting my side exit exhaust installed by Tri-Valley Muffler. Sounds nice! I got glasspacks too.

They are doing side exit exhaust on my 90 vert tomorrow.

Tri-valley is the shit. I've had all my work for my cars done by them. I should be there next week actually, removing the SLP LM.

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam thats one Big ass pothole i would of gone nuts if that happened to My Cobras... i hope you fix the rim and win your Claim.... Good luck [Wink]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
CAR IS DONE :0
100 SHOT
YOU THINK A BABY WHINES ALOT JUST WAIT UNTIL U HEAR A COBRA..

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com