Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GOT JACKED? (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GOT JACKED?
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i guess nobody has went threw the b.s the cops do. i guess i might have been racially profiled!! the story is as exact as it happened.

--------------------
FoMoCo

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
these dudes on here are funny as hell! they act like they are the cops!!

You'd be surprised how many actually are...lol. I know strange shit happens but you gotta admit, it just sounded hella bizarre. I know I am getting old and detached, but when did running from cops become cool?
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
quote:
and if i was in a intersection near you they wouldnt have caught me!...belive...that!!

According to your story you didn't do anything wrong, but had you been in an intersection near us you would have run, gotta keep it real huh and the car's in your name, funny stuff.
okay iam lost.I know iam getting old but
what does this all mean?can someone break it down for me?

3rdlife I know how you feel man,when I was in high school I used to drive multiple cars,and sometimes my dad would trade cars with me cus he didn't want his porsche in downtown when he has to run errands there so he would pick up my conquest and then trade back by the time I get of school.one after school as I get into my car I had cops all over me with guns pointed and search the whole car.at the same time my dad pulls in and
also had guns pointed at him.well to make long story short.they thought that we would trade cars cus the drugs where in there and that's how we exchange.I rember I had a old vacuum cleaner and they busted the bag open.they even cut a frozen turkey in half that was in my dads car.can't forget that thanksgiving
weekend.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 3rdlife:
[qb] and if i was in a intersection near you they wouldnt have caught me!...belive...that!!

3rdlife I know how you feel man,when I was in high school I used to drive multiple cars,and sometimes my dad would trade cars with me cus he didn't want his porsche in downtown when he has to run errands there so he would pick up my conquest and then trade back by the time I get of school.one after school as I get into my car I had cops all over me with guns pointed and search the whole car.at the same time my dad pulls in and
also had guns pointed at him.well to make long story short.they thought that we would trade cars cus the drugs where in there and that's how we exchange.I rember I had a old vacuum cleaner and they busted the bag open.they even cut a frozen turkey in half that was in my dads car.can't forget that thanksgiving
weekend.

always amazed at how poorly trained these new cops are, I was pulled out of my truck at gunpoint about 6 months back because I didn't stop for a cop. He had his lights on and I waved letting him know I saw him, drove 2 blocks doing speed limit(25mph)and stopped for the stop sign. I had 2 girl passengers who were freaked and I knew they would feel safer in my driveway(which was about 200 yards away)plus I knew the cops would have them sitting in the cold and intimidate them. Anyway guy pulls me out at gunpoint and can't find shit to get me on, pulled me over cuz we were sitting at a park past 10pm and he saw us leave. Then tells me how dumb I was for not stopping and how all 4 of em had there guns out. WTF ??? since when should you pull your gun out in that situation?? maybe have your hand on it, but it wasn't like you got an armed robbery call. Just goes to show terrible judgement on his their part for pointing a loaded gun at someone who didn't give cause. What if a shot had gone off, do you think they would say that it was an accident for shooting someone for being at a park after curfew?? hell no they would have claimed I jumped out and waved a weapon at them for sure. And for the record they did tell my gf that they could strip search her?? for being a passenger in a car with nothing Illegal in it?? cmon assholes.
srry for the ranting but to many people get a power trip hanging that badge on their chest. [BS flag]

Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to many people get a power trip hanging that badge on their chest....damn right i glad some people feel what i went threw..it was embarassing,degradeing,retarded! it had me so upset and bummed out! tried to have a nice time with my wife at a nice hotel and to be awaken with some BABY BACK BULLSHITT!!! thats why its so crazy...ive payed my dues for my crimes in the past i do pay my taxes,tickets all i want is to be treated fair!!

--------------------
FoMoCo

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

when did running from cops become cool? [/QB][/QUOTE]
j/k i dont have to run from the cops but now days they push you to the edge!!if im caught speedin or any thing i deal with the consequenses but dont f*uck with me when i aint done sh*t

--------------------
FoMoCo

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by DTS CREW:
wow I never thought about hiding drugs in my sub-frame connectors, Im gonna look into that. j/k lol

you get the sub frame connectors from force fed.
they come equiped with sliding end caps. holds up to 3 pounds per side. [patriot]

for real? sick! [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[qb]but when did running from cops become cool?

no one said it was. i've done it before and got away, was hella scary. will never do that again. im thankful for gettin away ok and nothin "MAJOR" happend

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...BABY BACK BULLSHITT!!!....

hahahaha, thats funny shit there. I hear something new on this board everyday. I just learned "ass-hat" the other day too. lol...
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
quote:
[qb] and if i was in a intersection near you they wouldnt have caught me!...belive...that!!

weekend.

And for the record they did tell my gf that they could strip search her??
actually they cant, or not supposed. have to call a girl cop. especially if there is no reason to search

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes it was a girl cop just to be correct. But still no call for it.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
yes it was a girl cop just to be correct. But still no call for it.

oh....well then she could of even though there was no cause. they'll find one. they're the cops they can do whatever the fuck they want, its abusing thier power, but they can do it

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
funny shit that you say! you must got caught inna intersection near me! yeah the car is in my name and if you let a cop car catch you either you need to let me drive or you need a new car!

[Roll Eyes] haha we have a pro racer here. [BS flag]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow funny story here not sure what side to take? Story sound kind of un likely? But at the same time I have been harrased by some pretty gay ass cops that were picked on way too much in high school and taking it out on the guy with the nice car not doing a damn think wrong. We have all been there its the price you have to pay for having a nice looking/loud performance car sometimes? Also know many cool cops at the same time a few personal friends of mine [patriot]

Oh and you won't catch me running from any cops unless its on 2 wheels!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
these dudes on here are funny as hell! they act like they are the cops!!

Most likely they are cops. Or friends of cops.

I have had many bad experiences with cops. Most of which I probably deserved. But you can't blame a cop for doing what he is paid to do.

The tri-valley is very strict on everything pertaining to law enforcement. If your car is dirty or a burned out tail light they are gonna be on you like glue.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by DTS CREW:
wow I never thought about hiding drugs in my sub-frame connectors, Im gonna look into that. j/k lol

you get the sub frame connectors from force fed.
they come equiped with sliding end caps. holds up to 3 pounds per side. [patriot]

oh ok I see now, lol

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are right you were probably racial profiled. I just wonder how if you were in your hotel room and they were already messin with your car in the parking lot, came up to get you after the fact, that you were racialy profiled, maybe they are psychic and just knew that would be great they could predict crimes before they happen, those guys need a raise for that skill.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

haha we have a pro racer here.

not a pro racer i didnt say all of that..but i bet you know how lx tail lights look from a distance! ha ha ha

--------------------
FoMoCo

85gtcarbro8du-up
¯
Member # 5169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85gtcarbro8du-up  Ford pictures for 85gtcarbro8du-up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im not gettin in the middle of this, but from the sidlines it sounds like there are a bunch of pu#$y's that have never experienced something like this before and some real people here. sounds like a f#$@d up situation. you get any badge numbers? i would try to take some leagl action asap like said before. good luck!

--------------------
weiand blown 302 with all the goodies

too many horses and ft lbs for a t-5. looks like rebuild or upgrade time

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is what probably happened
Someone broke into his car trying to steal it and before they could the cops started driving through the parking lot so they ran, the cops found his door open and everything inside messed up. They look for the vin thinking it was a stolen car that someone dropped off. They don't find it so they get a little suspicious. They run the plates and go inside the hotel and ask for whatever his name. Whatever his name gets pissed for being woken up at 3am by cops, doesn't listen to what the officers first say or give them respect and the officers give the same respect back to him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
This is what probably happened
Someone broke into his car trying to steal it and before they could the cops started driving through the parking lot so they ran, the cops found his door open and everything inside messed up. They look for the vin thinking it was a stolen car that someone dropped off. They don't find it so they get a little suspicious. They run the plates and go inside the hotel and ask for whatever his name. Whatever his name gets pissed for being woken up at 3am by cops, doesn't listen to what the officers first say or give them respect and the officers give the same respect back to him.

Man, my thought exactly. Those cops were so right not chasing the people who were trying to break into the car, or tell him they thought his car was getting broken into. Did the cops break the steering column looking for shit? or maybe the people who stole it and rifled through it drove it to the hotel parking where he was staying rather than leaving it on the side of the road, and then fixed his ignition for him before leaving? Some people just can't see wrong in anything cops do. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
This site is getting straight ghetto [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

lol @ Everyone trying to get down to the bottom of the mystery.
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
This site is getting straight ghetto [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

not sure what you mean, but I'm willing to bet at least 60% of the members on here live in, or grew up in the ghetto parts of the bay area. so I agree
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

not sure what you mean, but I'm willing to bet at least 60% of the members on here live in, or grew up in the ghetto parts of the bay area. so I agree
Most here wont claim their ghetto-fabulous-ness. But I will 9th ward NO --> West Oakland --> Burbs... [Big Grin]

[ January 16, 2008, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com