Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1998-2002 LS1 Camaro's (Page 16)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: 1998-2002 LS1 Camaro's
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know if I missed it, but what did wrenching and robb run with there own camaro's. You two need to go to the track and see in person how many slow ass camaro's are out there most the time with a lot of mods, and get off YouTube.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They're having a problem with rapid oil consumption. I got 2 bad reman 6.8s in a row, that was a bit frustrating to deal with.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
They're having a problem with rapid oil consumption. I got 2 bad reman 6.8s in a row, that was a bit frustrating to deal with.

Gotta love Ford sometimes... lol
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
I swear some fox mustang owners are so full of themselves, if their fox body had a dildo attached to the front of the car, they would probably sit on it and be their own hood ornament.

well we know you already have the ls1 version.
[patriot]

Nice try but Im not a brand nut hugger. I like imports, mustangs, fbodies, corvettes, trucks.

-

Damn after having 4 Foxbodies in my driveway at once, wish I would've had a Camaro in there. Would've looked nice !

Very good looking Camaro though., it looks like it had an SS wing ? What was the color, it looks green.... Very nice

[patriot]

ps.. damn it was fun washing 2 cars at once

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I swear some fox mustang owners are so full of themselves, if their fox body had a dildo attached to the front of the car, they would probably sit on it and be their own hood ornament.

well we know you already have the ls1 version.
[patriot]

Nice try but Im not a brand nut hugger. I like imports, mustangs, fbodies, corvettes, trucks.

-

Damn after having 4 Foxbodies in my driveway at once, wish I would've had a Camaro in there. Would've looked nice !

Very good looking Camaro though., it looks like it had an SS wing ? What was the color, it looks green.... Very nice

[patriot]

ps.. damn it was fun washing 2 cars at once

Yeah, i blacked out the back panel, put an ss wing on it. The color is similar to mystichrome, It was called mystic teal. Very beautful color when waxed up and would like to find a nice lower mileage one to mess around with someday
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

-

Damn i loved that cars ass. If only i couldve gotten the cme for it. I had bassani tips i was going to swap but sold the car a few weeks later

I want another one now.

[ April 22, 2012, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Damn i loved that cars ass. If only i couldve gotten the cme for it. I had bassani tips i was going to swap but sold the car a few weeks later

I want another one now.

Lol, yea they are badass. I like them, don't care what other folks might say. The SS wing and hood really make a z28 look sick. Why buy an SS when you can just get a Z and swap the SS exterior parts. Looks tight though
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LS1BRUH!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
LS1BRUH!

Lt1 bruh

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I don't know if I missed it, but what did wrenching and robb run with there own camaro's. You two need to go to the track and see in person how many slow ass camaro's are out there most the time with a lot of mods, and get off YouTube.

lol good luck on that! you are going to get crickets.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
robb you said, "Nice try but Im not a brand nut hugger. I like imports, mustangs, fbodies, corvettes, trucks"

you don't have a clue about me and what i own. need me to take a pic of my cars at my house? i can. what you will see a 83gt IT RUNS 9'S BOI! 04 tacoma, my dd 2000 m series roadster hard top vert 50k miles, 83 capri rs, 77 cobra 2, 72 demon 5.7 hemi swap, and the worst of the bunch, 02 interpid. but i'm just a ford nut swinger. your lack of knowledge on cars and my life is laughable at best! [patriot]

ps. i don't wash all my cars at the same time. it would take all day. [Big Grin]

[ April 22, 2012, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

your putting reman in car with less then 12k an year old.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
robb you said, "Nice try but Im not a brand nut hugger. I like imports, mustangs, fbodies, corvettes, trucks"

you don't have a clue about me and what i own. need me to take a pic of my cars at my house? i can. what you will see a 83gt IT RUNS 9'S BOI! 04 tacoma, my dd 2000 m series roadster hard top vert 50k miles, 83 capri rs, 77 cobra 2, 72 demon 5.7 hemi swap, and the worst of the bunch, 02 interpid. but i'm just a ford nut swinger. your lack of knowledge on cars and my life is laughable at best! [patriot]

ps. i don't wash all my cars at the same time. it would take all day. [Big Grin]

Lol at owning an Intrepid
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:

Lol at owning an Intrepid
something we both can agree on! haha atleast i didn't pay for it. it was giving to my wife as her first car.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

I bought one of those thinking it would be a decent daily driver and that big pile of crap had everything go wrong with it in 2 weeks from engine problems to electrical problems to suspension problems. Jesus
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
I bought one of those thinking it would be a decent daily driver and that big pile of crap had everything go wrong with it in 2 weeks from engine problems to electrical problems to suspension problems. Jesus

she got lucky on her's. she got it with 10k. it has 116k now. only thing that has went bad, is the shifter pack in the trans. but now that i said that, i'm sure it will blow up tomorrow.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:

That was another time with customer pay. Ford sends new engines when the vehicle is under warranty.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:

she got lucky on her's. she got it with 10k. it has 116k now. only thing that has went bad, is the shifter pack in the trans. but now that i said that, i'm sure it will blow up tomorrow.
If i were you, id change that internal water pump before it starts seeping(if it hasnt already). Apparently Dodge decided it would be a good idea to put in a internal waterpump that fails prematurely and people dont even realize it until their motor is knocking.. lol

[ April 22, 2012, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
LS1BRUH!

Lt1 bruh
rotflmfao at lt1.. Big ass paper weight [BS flag]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That was another time with customer pay. Ford sends new engines when the vehicle is under warranty.
only if its 12k 12motnhs the get a new engine or trans.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

If i were you, id change that internal water pump before it starts seeping(if it hasnt already). Apparently Dodge decided it would be a good idea to put in a internal waterpump that fails prematurely and people dont even realize it until their motor is knocking.. lol
nope. not going to do it. haha it's my out. i have tried to get rid of it and she won't let me. so if it just happens to go bad and blow up.. that is all win for me.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not to sure, those are the only 1s I've had to R/R under warranty, I usually get customer pay.

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not to sure, those are the only 1s I've had to R/R under warranty, I usually get customer pay.
i have worked for ford many years.an the reman suck balls had focus engine lock in my stall after let run for a half hour
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

I got a bad reman alt the other day

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
I got a bad reman alt the other day

to ba not for that remans them its a out side company that does it for them

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com