Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » More free sh!t for illegals...thanks Jerry Brown (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More free sh!t for illegals...thanks Jerry Brown
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/california-politics/2011/10/gov-jerry-brown-announces-he-has-signed-bill-allowing-illegal-immigrants-access-to-college-aid.html

^ Really? We are in debt up to our eyeballs in this state and this is a great idea? I'm so sick and tired of this damn state & the retards who keep voting for this kind of crap.
Our community college's are packed now.... With people getting money to go for free ( or damn near free ) it's gonna take even longer for kids to get their degrees.

What is it going to take to make California voters realize they need to wake up and vote for budget minded people? Does the whole state need to go bankrupt? How about even higher
taxes and bridge toll. Oh and CARB is getting worse and worse.... I know how much we all love smog laws.
Rant over [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about the people who grew up here, Hispanic/White/Black/Asian/etc? Why should they have second-dibs at getting into JCs?

Really a shame that this type of legislation is able to gain footing

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it's sad that our own kids born here are not treated better then illegals children.... [BS flag]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I don't think that illegals are even going to take advanged of this. Maybe a 3% at most. But yes I do agree and I'm getting sick of this state aswell.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Well I don't think that illegals are even going to take advanged of this. Maybe a 3% at most. But yes I do agree and I'm getting sick of this state aswell.

Lol so true. .. Its just a thing to make him look good for the Hispanic community Imma assuming?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:

3% too many, how is this okay, what are you sick of?

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well said....all of this is true. All the avenues for free @?!!^ and American born people are last to get help at all; and offered shat!!!! If any!!!! ..... How the fork do "we"work and pay taxes funding these programs all these years and at times of high layoff rates, foreclosures and market crash if you will. ....We can't get approved for any of these very same programs. Wtf???

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man don't even get me started on this lol it wont be a huge number of people but still and CA isn't the only state that does this lol shitty thing is that US citizens from out of state have to pay high ass tuition rates might as well say you are illegal and get free in state aid LOL CA will never wake up this state blindly votes for Democrats like Jerry Brown every election hell that clown already had the job once!! If you came to this country as a kid but now you want to go to college and get a job to supposedly be a productive citizen why don't you get your papers?? It's just sad man I'm not saying voting for a Republican is a great idea either but our damn government needs to wake up how many people on here are unemployed, can't pay for school or are barely making it check to check while paying high ass taxes, and what is Jerry doing for you????

[ October 09, 2011, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im gonna get me and my kids some green cards and pretend not to speak english so we can get all the free money that this f*cked up state gives non americans.Then maybe we can live the American DREAM!
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really don't know how thats actually going to work...can someone break it down for me, the way i see it. If they get a degree in "whatever" who does the college issue the degree to? without a social security number, who is this degree attached to?

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It allways cracks me up when the right wing dip shits complain about the "illegals". Unless you are a native American Indian, I would shut the fuck up.

By the way, I see nothing wrong with this legislation as these students that stand to benefit from the dream act will remain in our country and become productive members of our society and that is a good thing.
On a somewhat unrelated note, I think We need more illegal Asian women in this country. [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 09, 2011, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:

By the way, I see nothing wrong with this legislation as these students that stand to benefit from the dream act will remain in our country and become productive members of our society and that is a good thing.

The shitty thing is they tend to send their money back "home" so working to earn a high wage and then shipping that money out of the country does us NO good. I'm ashamed to say I voted for that piece of shit but I'm still afraid to see what Meg would have done to the state...... the old douche and turd choice. People want to look at my political views and think I vote along party lines when in all honesty I try to vote for who I think will take the best care of us in the long run. Brown isn't a good choice but still I'm fairly certain he's better for us than the douche.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jerry Brown just wants to destroy the State of California. Our tax money should be going to more important things like maybe our own citizens.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It allways cracks me up when the right wing dip shits complain about the "illegals". Unless you are a native American Indian, I would shut the fuck up.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I think We need more illegal Asian women in this country. [patriot] [burnout]

Are you native American?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

The shitty thing is they tend to send their money back "home" so working to earn a high wage and then shipping that money out of the country does us NO good.
This is statement is absolutely absurd, so your telling me a college educated illegal immigrant will be sending there money back to Mexico, think about that, oops did I say Mexico, now a day laborer who works tax free may be more likely to send money back to Canada, Iceland, Italy or Mexico.

[ October 09, 2011, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: BackwardSnake ]

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

wilber650
¯
Member # 10360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilber650  Ford pictures for wilber650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I get you guys points... But when there's soo many citizens going around that don't even want to go to college nd just plain waste the opportunity they got? Nd an ilegal who want to go can't go be cause they can't afford it nd end up becomin some dope dealer or something worst? To support their families?? I believe it will be good... I'm not sayin there's those Hispanics who don't appreciate nothing nd they r jus a shame.. But u can't judge a whole race by them...

--------------------
2014 mustang Gt
2004 f150 fx4
1998 Cobra sold
1994 Gt sold

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilber650:
I get you guys points... But when there's soo many citizens going around that don't even want to go to college nd just plain waste the opportunity they got? Nd an ilegal who want to go can't go be cause they can't afford it nd end up becomin some dope dealer or something worst? To support their families?? I believe it will be good... I'm not sayin there's those Hispanics who don't appreciate nothing nd they r jus a shame.. But u can't judge a whole race by them...

Nobody's judging Hispanics in this thread - or if they are, it's a mark of ignorance - because that's not what this is about. An illegal who wants to go to school, regardless of nation of origin, should take the responsibility to become a nationalized citizen, pay taxes, and support the system that has been and will continue to provide for them and support them.

The argument that that US citizens are passing on the opportunity to attend college is somewhat correct - some are/some aren't. However, if you've had any experience with the JC system over the past 10 years or so, you'd realize how difficult it is to get into the classes that you need, and, once registered, how overcrowded those classrooms are.

In my eyes, it boils down to this: 1) All people need to be treated fairly and justly, regardless of nation of origin; 2) A citizen in their own country should have first rights and first access to the government-sponsored educational, health, and occupational institutions that they, the taxpayer, continue to fund

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

quote:

I realize your role on this site is to go against the popular opinion whenever you pop your head up ever 3-4 months or so. I get that.

However, do you truly not see the passing of this Dream Act as a way to make our citizens second in line in their own country? I agree that it may have the positive, intended effect that you mentioned, but to do so at the expense of those that either a) grew up in this country, or b) nationalized is a disservice to those kids trying to further their lives through education. As Americans (please, spare me the rhetoric), we need to have priority in our own country, no questions asked.

I was looking around and found some reactions to the DREAM Act:

"We have American citizens without jobs, families homeless, and hungry, and tax payers are supposed to pay to take care of illegals, and now send them to college. When is this nightmare going to end."

"Ok brown, how about some relief for us LEGAL US citizens who went to college and now are in a mountain of debt, like me [Big Grin] !!!!"

By the way, you still dealing Blackjack out at Jackson Rancheria, Big Chief? Yea, didn't think so.

wilber650
¯
Member # 10360

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for wilber650  Ford pictures for wilber650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I'm pretty sure lots of them would like that.. But it takes long nd cost money that a lot of people donsent have.. And I do agree that it should be fair for all but when did this get passed like this week?? Or so citizens been havin it? But yeah I attend a jc nd I realize how hard is to get it... My only thing is that people make it out to be like damm now we r goin. To juss sink down cus they getting help to study.. But rose r my thoughts can't change somebodys mind... [patriot]

--------------------
2014 mustang Gt
2004 f150 fx4
1998 Cobra sold
1994 Gt sold

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't been to college in a long time but how do illegals even register don't you need a social??

Also, why is it that everytime someone speaks out against a dumb ass policy they automatically get accused of being a right winger or a racist??? How bout the fact that this is just F'n stupid!!

I immigrated to this country, almost a decade later finally became a citizen, had to join the Army to get the GI Bill cause that was the only way I could afford to pay for college so I think I've earned the right to say if you're illegal in this
country and you want benefits you need to get your
citizenship!

[ October 09, 2011, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God Bless America [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT2fNyKgUE&feature=related
Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
illegals going to college? LOL More like have 5 kids and collect off them and live off that..
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BackwardSnake:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

The shitty thing is they tend to send their money back "home" so working to earn a high wage and then shipping that money out of the country does us NO good.
This is statement is absolutely absurd, so your telling me a college educated illegal immigrant will be sending there money back to Mexico, think about that, oops did I say Mexico, now a day laborer who works tax free may be more likely to send money back to Canada, Iceland, Italy or Mexico.
How is my statement absurd? If they refuse to come to the country legally then what makes you think they are going to spend a majority of the money here? The US is where most of Mexico's money comes from, people here sending money back. So an illegal is going to take some classes, get some sort of education and then what? What company is going to employ them? Sure, a small landscaping company or a construction company will be able to get away with it but its not like they are going to walk in to some fortune 500 company and get an office with a window.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com