Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » P-Dub got flattened!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: P-Dub got flattened!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy SH*T....That was probably the most vicious knock I have seen since Miranda flattened David Banks.

Man that will be talked about for years to come. I love boxing.

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you know of any links yet?

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that boy went to sleep with eyes open [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like what pacquiao did to hatton...lol
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0f05uCN07c&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:

Yea, but this was much more impressive because it was P Williams that was laid out, not a weakling like Hatton.

N8 - Good thing you're not a betting man! [Wink]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Holy SH*T....That was probably the most vicious knock I have seen since Miranda flattened David Banks.

I told you so! Paul leaves his hands down and is easy to hit. He is not the boogie man everybody was sayin he was now is he?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Someone would bring up PAC [Roll Eyes]

N8 that was a crazy KO [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:

Why wouldn't some one bring up pacroid.he is the greatest fighter in history.he is beating down all the washed up fighters in the game. Maybe arum can bring back macho camacho and julio ceaser chavez to he can trully be the crowned king.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
quote:

Why wouldn't some one bring up pacroid.he is the greatest fighter in history.he is beating down all the washed up fighters in the game. Maybe arum can bring back macho camacho and julio ceaser chavez to he can trully be the crowned king.
LMAO

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe they can bring sugar ray leonard out of retirement! oops!...... almost forgot, Pacroid is scared to fight african americans! lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe they can bring sugar ray leonard out of retirement! oops!...... almost forgot, Pacroid is scared to fight african americans! lol! [Big Grin]
I would like to see back to back fights with the ruelas brothers and a final fight with el maromeo paez..
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I told you so! Paul leaves his hands down and is easy to hit. He is not the boogie man everybody was sayin he was now is he?
But that was more of a slip, like how Rahman caught Lennox. But man that shit was brutal. I think they should do the trilogy on this one. P-Dub was actually doing what he was supposed to until this happened. And no one, not a one person could have predicted this from P-Dub. Dude had the toughest and most test whiskers in the game since Glen Johnson. But this is boxing in its pure form. Where the probability of the unforseen can happen.

And the reason Manny was brought up, because Sergio was who he was supposed to fight for that belt. And who he should defend against.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I would like to see back to back fights with the ruelas brothers and a final fight with el maromeo paez..
How bout he fight Grag haugen as "tune up" gotta keep the white folks happy! he can play the great white hope!

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Maybe we can track down azumah nelson so pacroid can prove he isn't scarred of black people...lol

I can see all these new pacroids fans going to google to search all these names..

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Maybe we can track down azumah nelson so pacroid can prove he isn't scarred of black people...lol

I can see all these new pacroids fans going to google to search all these names..

Aaron Pryor.....no Manny fans not the guy from The Toy, thats Richard Pryor. The boxer Aaron Pryor.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:

azumah nelson lol! Now man, He's already fought clottey. Manny is only scared of African AMERICANS! Azumah is just African. I'm gonna call Aaron "the hawk" Pryor for this one. Im sure Manny will want a catchweight! though!

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Aaron Pryor.....no Manny fans not the guy from The Toy, thats Richard Pryor. The boxer Aaron Pryor.
damn! you beat me by one minute! lol

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

pac is a good fighter,boxer that's where my respect for him stops.if he was trully a champ he would line em up and box them down.instead pac/promoter/trainer wait for washed up boxers and then put a handicap on them. Boxing should end all these catch weight bullshit,make your weight and box and enforce drug testing 24/7 months before a fight
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
pac is a good fighter,boxer that's where my respect for him stops.if he was trully a champ he would line em up and box them down.instead pac/promoter/trainer wait for washed up boxers and then put a handicap on them. Boxing should end all these catch weight bullshit,make your weight and box and enforce drug testing 24/7 months before a fight

agreed! olympic style testing for everyone! including sugar ray leonard! He's been duckin pacman for years!

--------------------

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

quote:
quote:

agreed! olympic style testing for everyone! including sugar ray leonard! He's been duckin pacman for years!
That's what pisses me off..how can a man use the excuse that he is scared on needles when he has tattos..
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im glad to see that peoples eyes are opened now to your hero "P-Dub' as some of you were calling him. I was tellin people from the gate that this guy has no defense and leaves himself wide open and would get stopped by any good fighter with experience. There was only 1 or 2 guys on here that agrred with me. This guy is finished, once someone gets knocked out like that their chin becomes open for business lol...Just ask Roy Jones... And some people are saying Aaron Pryor... he was a cheat of his own times. The infamous "mixed bottle" fight. He would have got his butt whooped if it wasn't for the doping he did against Arguello.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
Im glad to see that peoples eyes are opened now to your hero "P-Dub' as some of you were calling him. I was tellin people from the gate that this guy has no defense and leaves himself wide open and would get stopped by any good fighter with experience. There was only 1 or 2 guys on here that agrred with me. This guy is finished, once someone gets knocked out like that their chin becomes open for business lol...Just ask Roy Jones... And some people are saying Aaron Pryor... he was a cheat of his own times. The infamous "mixed bottle" fight. He would have got his butt whooped if it wasn't for the doping he did against Arguello.

Not all the time. Look what happened to Lennox? He came back. P-Dub is a good dumb fighter. He starts good, but gets side tracked and placed in warrior mode easily. I have watched him totally abandon his corners advice. And literally brawl when he should box. And Sergio while a real good fighter. I wouldnt say this knockout was a result of P-Dubs shortcomings. He got caught slippin. They both threw the exact same punch. Paul being taller naturally had a wider angle. So he got caught. But I do think he will not be the same, this knockout was BRUTAL. But washed up? nah. Maybe this will make him box now and not brawl. But anyone saying they knew Paul would get laid out like that is lying...lol. Like I said dude has/had the toughest set of whiskers in the game. The diff between him and Roy though, is Roys never was tested. Paul has had his tested all his career, which is good and bad.

Still none the less. Great fight, Great win. Maybe now we have a worth while trilogy.

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nah I can't say that I seen this knockout coming but I did say he wouldnt and couldnt beat the best. People here were saying he was better than Tommy Hearns lol probably not!!!
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] he got droped [patriot]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com