Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Congratulations to 66_5.0 for Beating the Suki Sushi Challenge!!!!! hahaha (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Congratulations to 66_5.0 for Beating the Suki Sushi Challenge!!!!! hahaha
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats too 66_5.0 for taking down the Sushi challenge at Suki Sushi. He decided today was the day too become the "Man the Legend" of the 5 pound sushi rolls split into 4 roles a miso soup and a salad, all under 1 hour. He rolled in on his mustang ready too defeat this challenge he's been looking forward too for a while hahaha [Eek!] He was looking at his insperation, the Wall of Champions and wanted his picture on the wall. hundreds have tried the challenge but only 52 have succeded, well 53 now haha
[Eek!] [Eek!]
Wall of Champions
 -

Wall of Shame
 -
The epic battle begins
 -

the face of determination
 -
the determined face looked all busted haha [BS flag]
 -

having second thoughts, needed motivation
 -

Hit the Sushi wall of doom haha [Frown]
 -

He pulled it together
 -

haha he beat the odds, thats the Face of a CHAMPION [patriot] haha
 -

dis was jus comedy but now he got a free meal and he's all fuked up. i had to drive da stang home cuz 66_5.0 was border line passin out n couldnt even move haha

[ October 07, 2010, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is he the next Man Vs. Food?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
doesnt seem like a lot of food to hype it up as a food challenge. id be more motivated to eat that if it was more premium stuff/less rice.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds more delicious than top ramen at least!
theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Sounds more delicious than top ramen at least!

+1

But damn thats a lot of fucking Sushi, im suprised he wasnt yakin that shit up

Gratz though, i couldnt have done it haha

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ate that about 3 hours ago and im still all effed up! It was hella rice and i might wanna be the next Man vs Food [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
I ate that about 3 hours ago and im still all effed up! It was hella rice and i might wanna be the next Man vs Food [Whoo Whooooo!]

Lol your crazy man....I love food but DAMN! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:

I don't get how he eats half the shit he does that dude can eat A LOT

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

haha thats were we got the idea haha i watch that fool everyday, today Man has Won

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:

haha thats were we got the idea haha i watch that fool everyday, today Man has Won
Did he throw up the M's? And did you guys give him a press conference?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
 -

haha man u stay finding crazy shit..i was too full to sit stand or lean..chavez drove the stang home cuz i was dyin!

--------------------
1966 Mustang

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

You notice there is some skinny ass chicks on the wall of champions...those skinny broads can pack it in for sure lol

I dont see your pic though man!

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ha! But seriously you will need at least that many rolls of TP. Make sure you got that handled. And dont put those pics on your facebook, everybody will know why you missed work!
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
You notice there is some skinny ass chicks on the wall of champions...those skinny broads can pack it in for sure lol

I dont see your pic though man!

The girls eat smaller rolls and only 3 of them..my pic will get up there!

--------------------
1966 Mustang

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats man ...how much is it if you dont eat the whole thing? I might go try it out . I terrorize all you can eat sushi places so I'm sure I can finish all that.
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
congrats man ...how much is it if you dont eat the whole thing? I might go try it out . I terrorize all you can eat sushi places so I'm sure I can finish all that.

Its only 30 bucks if u don't win witch ain't shit, n yea bro 66_5.0 always fuck sushi up. We go all da time but he was struggling fur a minute haha if we didn't call him a bitch if he didn't finish haha I don't think he wuda made it

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's that place @ ? Me love me some sushi , or let me know next time you guy go I'll roll for some sushi [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Where's that place @ ? Me love me some sushi , or let me know next time you guy go I'll roll for some sushi [Big Grin]

Here is the yelp review of the place. It's in Stockton

http://www.yelp.com/events/sacramento-suki-sushi-challenge

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have know 66 5.0 since middle school trust me this dude eats like a mofo. He is the reason why there's never food at his house [Big Grin]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd Kill that fo sho...don't wanna go 16 with me..I looooove sushi

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is this super place? Sushi fresh?and how much?do you choose ur rolls or how's it work..ima have to try this

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Well guys 12 hours later and im starving!

50Reasons: Its acrossthe street from Cosumnes river college and anyone is welcome to roll

2Tone: yea u pick ur own rolls it has to be the same one but 4 of them. 30 if u dont finish and get a pic taken with the surrender flag. Its called Suki Sushi

--------------------
1966 Mustang

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Where is this super place? Sushi fresh?and how much?do you choose ur rolls or how's it work..ima have to try this

i would like to try it as well. i bet i could eat that [Big Grin]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:

Was this place on the sacramento episode? i still havnt seen that one.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com