Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NO PARKING STICKERS (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NO PARKING STICKERS
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I live right on the river and theres a trail right by my house that leads to the river. Random jackasses think its cool for them to park in front of my house like its public parking. FUCK THAT! So I bought these no parking stickers, they are the super asshole ones that dont just peel off. They stick and leave the paper behind, you need a razor blade to remove these fuckers. I dont know, i've had a car get one of these stickers right before they tow it and its a bitch to take off. So even if I dont tow their cars at least they'll have to deal with the asshole that stickers up people's cars in front of his house. LOL!

http://www.myparkingpermit.com/Parking-Violation-Stickers/Violacion-Vehiculo-Spanish/SKU-D-2056.aspx

-

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you not live on a public street?
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the street is public but the front of my house is parking designated for me. Its not a free for all, and now your gonna get a big fat sticker on your window. And even if you only speaka spanish i've got that in spanish for you too!
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live accross the street from a high school and would love to fux with peoples. You should get some and ill buyafew from ya. Lol.

[ September 03, 2010, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: 85notch5.0 ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On a public street (the rules might have changed by now) but i had this problem before and the officers told me that people can park in front of your house as long as it does not block your driveway or walkway.

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:
Where can I get some of these? I live accross the street from a high school and would love to fux with peoples.

LOL, i have the link there. Thats where i ordered them it was like 30 bucks for 50 of them.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$25 for a bunch of stickers/.. i guess.

what if you speak chinese or something?

what if someone catches you messing with their ride and lays the smack down on you. [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:

what if someone catches you messing with their ride and lays the smack down on you. [Razz]

See Chris Hanson, these types of questions dont run through my head. I'm already at the point where i want to fuck people up when they park in front of my house. So instead of beating their ass, i put this chickenshit sticker on it. And if they want to knock on the door they will get what they have coming to them for parking in front of my house. Even though they stink, Chinese people usually know a little bit of english.
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

See Chris Hanson, these types of questions dont run through my head. I'm already at the point where i want to fuck people up when they park in front of my house. So instead of beating their ass, i put this chickenshit sticker on it. And if they want to knock on the door they will get what they have coming to them for parking in front of my house. Even though they stink, Chinese people usually know a little bit of english.
I feel you, I hate when I come home from the track and somebody has parked their car where I usually put my trailer. But, how is the spot designated for you? Better be careful of what nut job you might antagonize. They will know who it is and where you live. It isn't worth paying fines or getting a record over is it?
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAHAHA, great idea dude, assholes are going to think twice before parking in front of your house for a looong time.

Yeah those stickers are a bitch to take off I think I'm going to order some.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get a bigger house

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
couldn't this be considered vandalism if someone catches you putting this on their car? because it is legal for them to park there, but I would be pissed they parked in front of my shit too
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so, your pissed because someone parked in front of your house on a public street?

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
quote:

I feel you, I hate when I come home from the track and somebody has parked their car where I usually put my trailer. But, how is the spot designated for you? Better be careful of what nut job you might antagonize. They will know who it is and where you live. It isn't worth paying fines or getting a record over is it?
when we use to go boating and bring it back to park in front of our house people would park there so we just kept kicking the tire for the alarm to go off hahaha

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
so, your pissed because someone parked in front of your house on a public street?

Same thing I'm thinking. If its a public street, they're free to park there. Unless they're blocking your driveway, I don't see a problem with it.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:

Same thing I'm thinking. If its a public street, they're free to park there. Unless they're blocking your driveway, I don't see a problem with it.
It's hella annoying to have randoms parking in front of your house alllllllllllllll the time in and out of their car's.

My house isn't a fucking bus stop for transients. The occasional neighbors friend coming to visit isn't a big deal. I'm not even the one with the issue but i understand where he's coming from.

Man to live across from a school would be so annoying, bells ringing, annoying kids yelling, idiot parent's not knowing where to drive mann...i'm sorry for ya bro [Razz]

[ September 03, 2010, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:

It's hella annoying to have randoms parking in front of your house alllllllllllllll the time in and out of their car's.

My house isn't a fucking bus stop for transients

i agree its annoying....but, you guys need to understand the difference between public and private property

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the stickers, spray their windows with 3M adhesive and throw flour all over the car, that can't be cleaned off! They won't park in front of your house again after that.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:

They park in front of my house because they don't want to pay three or five dollars to park at the public parking at the dock. Fuck that.
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need some of those stickers

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I love it [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf? your the one who put that sticker on my window!?!? [Mad]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck public or not they will get fucked with in front of my house regardless.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
Fuck public or not they will get fucked with in front of my house regardless.

just remember, they can drive away, your house cant. [Wink]

--------------------

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah the street is public

so why are you putting stickers on cars?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com