Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CALIFORNIA STREET MACHINE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: CALIFORNIA STREET MACHINE
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SILLY LX  Ford pictures for SILLY LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
has anyone bought car parts from this place ?(California Street Machine Incorporated, 96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585
(707) 429-1888

96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585)
I bought some things from this place an they sent me the wrong part , they would not take it back for the right part cause it was a out of store order . FYI BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ORDER FROM THESE ASS CLOWNS

--------------------
I hav receipt's for all my parts , HOW BOT U ? , but STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CSM is the worst automotive business ever known to man kind. F those guys. Never ever ever never go there
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SILLY LX  Ford pictures for SILLY LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707vibrantcobra93:
CSM is the worst automotive business ever known to man kind. F those guys. Never ever ever never go there

I wish I talked to you b4 i went [worship]

--------------------
I hav receipt's for all my parts , HOW BOT U ? , but STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup +1000... people that work there are hella rude and dont want to help anyone out! Everytime i've been there or know someone who has gone there they get the same great bs service!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707vibrantcobra93:

+10000 [patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they're good for filling your nitrous bottle, lol. i remember getting a quote there to rebuild my motor on my 98gt, they told me if i wanted it done right it would cost me around 25k!!!! wtf

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm almost sure allthe employees there take the bus to work because they have no mechanical knowledge or ability what so ever
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
csm did bulid a engine for a member here an it works
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive beeen there a few times. yes they're are pretty rude. and i havent heard anything but bad stuff about them. i wouldnt take my car to them.

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch: csm did bulid a engine for a member here an it works
I hope they didnt charge him for parts that they didnt put in , I think those r some shady people

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by McLOVIN:
has anyone bought car parts from this place ?(California Street Machine Incorporated, 96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585
(707) 429-1888

96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585)
I bought some things from this place an they sent me the wrong part , they would not take it back for the right part cause it was a out of store order . FYI BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ORDER FROM THESE ASS CLOWNS

here my question did you tell what you wanted the ordered it came in an you take it home to find out it was the wrong one
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by McLOVIN: has anyone bought car parts from this place ?(California Street Machine Incorporated, 96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585(707) 429-1888 96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585)I bought some things from this place an they sent me the wrong part , they would not take it back for the right part cause it was a out of store order . FYI BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ORDER FROM THESE ASS CLOWNS
here my question did you tell what you wanted the ordered it came in an you take it home to find out it was the wrong one
** when i picked them up i told them they were the wrong ones , i was going to leave them there put i already payed so i was not going home empty handed , the owner told me he would try an get a hold of the guy he got them from then would give me a call , its been 3mth an no call so i had to file with BBB.org

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by McLOVIN: has anyone bought car parts from this place ?(California Street Machine Incorporated, 96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585(707) 429-1888 96 Railroad Ave, #D, Suisun City, CA 94585)I bought some things from this place an they sent me the wrong part , they would not take it back for the right part cause it was a out of store order . FYI BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ORDER FROM THESE ASS CLOWNS
** when i picked them up i told them they were the wrong ones , i was going to leave them there put i already payed so i was not going home empty handed , the owner told me he would try an get a hold of the guy he got them from then would give me a call , its been 3mth an no call so i had to file with BBB.org
so let me get this right you been waiting for them to call you an have you tryed calling them or going down there

[ March 31, 2010, 03:29 AM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
so let me get this right you been waiting for them to call you an have you tryed calling them or going down there
' I called so many time's left messages , the people from BBB said to stop calling an take them to court

--------------------

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
' I called so many time's left messages , the people from BBB said to stop calling an take them to court

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
did you pay with a c/card or cash
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
did you pay with a c/card or cash
I used cash , just wanted to give people on the site a heads up , but i see they know

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

is the part you got the same part number on your invoice
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does your receipt Show the correct part and they gave you the wrong one? If they did (I have had this problem before with a different store) If you have a Receipt showing you paid for part "ABC" and they sent you party "XYZ" but you receipt says part "ABC" they have to give you the right part for the same price you paid for it. I had bought an ecu from kragen for $100 bucks and i was like wow thats really cheap is this the right part, they said yes i paid and it was a special order so came to get it a couple days later and they said oh your part was actually $300 we told you the price for the wrong part. I argued with them and told them i would take them to court and they gave me the part for the $100 i had paid.

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
is the part you got the same part number on your invoice

when i payed they gave me a invoice with just the price I payed an no part# or description . When I picked it up they gave me another invoice that had the part # and the description of the part that was their .

--------------------

SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
Originally posted by Wifeys03Cobra:
Does your receipt Show the correct part and they gave you the wrong one? If they did (I have had this problem before with a different store) If you have a Receipt showing you paid for part "ABC" and they sent you party "XYZ" but you receipt says part "ABC" they have to give you the right part for the same price you paid for it. I had bought an ecu from kragen for $100 bucks and i was like wow thats really cheap is this the right part, they said yes i paid and it was a special order so came to get it a couple days later and they said oh your part was actually $300 we told you the price for the wrong part. I argued with them and told them i would take them to court and they gave me the part for the $100 i had paid.

I think I have to take them to court , there a lil silly

--------------------

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
from what i have heard the owner and one other employee are still working there all the other people have been let go [Eek!]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cstang50:
from what i have heard the owner and one other employee are still working there all the other people have been let go [Eek!]

good, hope the bad economy and shitty customer service takes them out of business.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

you should post this on norcal1320.com
SILLY LX
¯
Member # 9475

quote:
you should post this on norcal1320.com

What would that site do for me ? sory 4 the sily ques.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com