Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone in Yuba City or Marysville.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone in Yuba City or Marysville....
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be interested in joining a Mustang Club? I'm just trying to get a feel and see if there is any interest in it up here. If we do this its about complete enjoyment of the car and to meet great people and get the cars out and noticed. I'm all about racing, car shows and cruises so that's what we will be about, also it would be great just to meet everyone, get to know them and hangout. I have a few people that are interested now I'm just wondering if I can get a good group together and make it worth it. It's a great and fun time so if your interested let me know.
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:
That would be interested in joining a Mustang Club? I'm just trying to get a feel and see if there is any interest in it up here. If we do this its about complete enjoyment of the car and to meet great people and get the cars out and noticed. I'm all about racing, car shows and cruises so that's what we will be about, also it would be great just to meet everyone, get to know them and hangout. I have a few people that are interested now I'm just wondering if I can get a good group together and make it worth it. It's a great and fun time so if your interested let me know.

im down but im out in roseville/rocklin

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in Justin, but I don't really have anything to cruise in any more. I will ask around on base as well.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I lived in Rocklin too and its really not that far and considering most of our events will be held in or near Sac. you will be fine. I would require that you make at least one meeting or event quarterly to show interest. Meeting will be held up here in Yuba City.

quote:
I'm in Justin, but I don't really have anything to cruise in any more. I will ask around on base as well.
No problem I think we will find ourselves at the races a few times a year. [patriot] I will be hitting up the base too but the more the better. Thanks!!
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down im in south sacramento my car ante all that nice yet but its getting there let me know im joe

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

quote:
im down im in south sacramento my car ante all that nice yet but its getting there let me know im joe
If you just have the passion and enjoy what the Mustang is all about and want to hangout and make some friends and do some racing, cruising, showing and barbecuing then we are more then happy to have you aboard with us! I am looking at more the people then the cars here, and if you ever need help fixing up your car or ideas on how to make your car better that's what we are here for. This is another thing that makes it nice to be in a club. I want this to be a very well rounded club and give everyone full support in what they are into or want to do with their Mustangs.
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I lived in Rocklin too and its really not that far and considering most of our events will be held in or near Sac. you will be fine. I would require that you make at least one meeting or event quarterly to show interest. Meeting will be held up here in Yuba City.

quote:
No problem I think we will find ourselves at the races a few times a year. [patriot] I will be hitting up the base too but the more the better. Thanks!!

thats cool count me in, my car should be up and running here in a month

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Sounds great its a pleasure to have you aboard! I hope we can round up some more. I know we will have number join from the base so this should turn out to be a good thing for all of us.
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
most likely down.. I hang out with you all the time anyway. [Wink]

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Sweet!
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Anyone else???

Shawn did you get a chance to talk to anyone on base yet? I have a few guys from our shop that are a go including a 427R Roush. It's looking like we have a good amount of people interested to make this a go.

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would join but in tracy and i cant afford gas to go out there all the time.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Well we would love to have you but I understand your dilemma LOL!!!
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Smile] I would be happy to hang out, and shoot the shit with some like minded people. [patriot]

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i gueeeeesss...lol

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

quote:
[Smile] I would be happy to hang out, and shoot the shit with some like minded people. [patriot]
Well then welcome aboard!

quote:
i gueeeeesss...lol
LOL! We aren't twisting your arm are we....
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang I would but I'm an hour away... My girl has family out there so I go to olivehurst on the weekends sometimes.. I'd bring the stang out that way!

[ September 29, 2009, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: 03gt ]

Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down to meet up with you guys once in a while. Im in Roseville. Let me know when you guys meet.

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Sounds great guys and thanks for the support! [patriot]

I will get to work on this and let everyone know what we come up with.

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Anyone else???

Shawn did you get a chance to talk to anyone on base yet? I have a few guys from our shop that are a go including a 427R Roush. It's looking like we have a good amount of people interested to make this a go.

I have not talked to anyone yet. Today was my second day back at work, and things are a little crazy. I did see the Roush 427 car though! I will shoot some e-mails out tomorow.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well since so many people i know are dropping in on this this i guess i would too.Although most of us are in Sac its not really that far away.I used to drive up there for street races back in the day anyway.

[ September 30, 2009, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i lived in yuba. for racing there is some fast shit from 8 to 11 sec cars. look for a a guy named ron with a 63 impala ss and a guy named barns with a willies coupe. check out ihop buy costco cuz there a lil car show sum times. best thing up there for car wise but if you got a dirt bike that wut i did. mostthe cars up there are slow. it tweaker town.

lol i seen some wheel stand racing at some corn fieldsin yuba. it is there

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh and b4 i moved there i drove up there for racing it was ok but its way worth the drive to sac. just keep it under 2k and a pussy foot it and it wont cost much [Big Grin]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SWITCH 625.0
¯
Member # 9322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWITCH 625.0  Ford pictures for SWITCH 625.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Justin, I'm down. Its not to far for me to go to participate. I guess i will have to go buy a Mustang. [Smile]

--------------------
04 TR Cobra
07 Shelby GT/SC 552 HP
89 Gt 331,AFR's,Paxton,TKO,3:73
68 Nova 396, 4 speed, 12 Bolt
65 SPF 427 Cobra Replica

Posts: 165 | From: Yuba City,Ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com