Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » scammers an liers (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: scammers an liers
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just curiouse whos been screwd! now i dont mean like maybe u wernt happy in a deal and things didnt exactly work out like the way u wanted, and things might not have been intentional.i mean u know u got screwed by a pro, some one that told u the complete oppososite of what he sold or told u later, some one that u think does this as a profession, an didnt give a fuck bout u or probably bout there own daughter either ,an u know they screwed over other people as well, an when u noticed u got screwed over an u tried to say hey this aint what i thought! they blew up in your face an turned the tables around like it was your fault an say u tried to fuck them?an hey their just a strait out liar!lets save some people a headache and point them out, hey this is a little bold but its time to stand up an stick up for your self an for other people, so others dont get screwed like u or some one else u know.i got some in mind for sure but just curiuose who else they screwed with out just poiting them out first.they havent been on here for a while but they had like 3 differnt sceen names probably a new one now. i will say in a sec for sure who one guy is.just curiuose what else trash is out there an to see how far people can remember back.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haven't been screwed by anyone on here just on craigslist [Mad]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag]
this thread is gonna go no where fast. If you gonna start this, dont you think you should throw out names first?

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AGREE WITH N8, SO LET ME BE THE FIRST BLOWNGT707 STR8 UP LIAR AND A SCAMMER I RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO THINK TWICE ABOUT BUYING FROM THIS PERSON EVER

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is going to get ugly

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this thread should be locked. This is not gonna have a positive outcome.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:

svt306snake scammed me! he sold me some bolts that he said where chrome and then when i got home they magically turned black, i think he might have put glitter on them cuz when i looked at my hands they where chrome!!! WARNING dont buy chrome bolts off this guy!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I think this thread should be locked. This is not gonna have a positive outcome.

why? if people feel they have been scammed let them post
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:

svt306snake scammed me! he sold me some bolts that he said where chrome and then when i got home they magically turned black, i think he might have put glitter on them cuz when i looked at my hands they where chrome!!! WARNING dont buy chrome bolts off this guy!!!!
lol...
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

why? if people feel they have been scammed let them post
These posts historically never go well. And pretty much never yield the intended results. Instead end up 7 pages about one incident or one person. Then mofo's get to calling people mofo's, next comes the tough talk, then the people taking sides, then the race card.....

But I'll get the popcorn, because I have nothing to add I have never been wronged and have wronged no one.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ [patriot] this is gonna be fun to sit back and watch.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody remember skunkwerks fabrications ?virgil?he also went by <somethin else> fabrication, and somethin saleen.i had a chevy tune port 305 and he was trin to get me to say it was a 350 to one of his buddies so he could make a middle man fee an so he could also generate some work, he also said that he was doing the install so the guy would never know!i said no. thats his business not mine! for THREE days we had this talk OR CONVERSATION,he tried to get the money first an pick it up himself but his freind would not do it <for good reason>.it boiled down to that he hoped his FREIND would not ask if it was a 350 during pickup.an i agreed to not point out the truth.his freind came down an asked if that was the tune port motor ? an i said <THAT IS A TUNE PORT MOTOR>.2 months later he gaught caught for his doings buy his freind and he calls me, ranting an raving that i sold him a 305 and i was shocked at first not understanding the confusion, but i quickly rememerd what kind of person he was, an thought of what he said pryor< he was doing the install his buddy will naver know> WHICH I STATED BACK TO HIM!, he quickly hung up an i called him back an he was much calmer an said that him buddy was right next to him an he will call me back, so ok i knew he was passin blame as to not get caught up.but he never did, nor did he ask for compensation like a normal person would if he actually thought that was the truth. instead he went around town spreadin his bullshit rumors to cover his own camelion coward ass.now i handled what i had to do. but moral of this story is don't fuck with liars , thieves ,or scammers,no matter how nice it might be at the moment. i know manny things hes done! many cars hes stolen of freinds<TROYS JUST TO SAY ONE> in are own group.many lies he has done and laughted about. now i have always kept him at a distance knowing of his ways but i aloud a freindship cause he had never fucked me personaly and i really liked the rest of the family, they are a lot different. but the moral of this story i watched a lot of innocent people get burned for no reason at all but for to suport his coke habit an money spending habbit.i feel just as responsably knowing and not saying northig, like HIS BUDDY THAT BROUGHT THE 305 TUNE PORT.just watch out! and if u got freinds like this, its just a matter of time.i do not lie nor do i steal anymore for over 15 years < i was adumb kid>, and now if u aint flyin strait, im busting them out, now i just had some stuff stolen resent<a hood an a broken t 5 that was in front of my shop> but i got it back before the weekend was up , by help of some younger people that also makin a change and i appericieate that.and can understand the change myself but if they do not! im bustin them out too.who else remember this guy virgal, an who else has he burned.ill tell everthing i know bout this shady cat but rememer he was at a distance so i dont know everthing.
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm Ready  -

-

[ July 11, 2009, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: 302DrOp ]

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

-
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaaha...skunkwork fab....tha guy is a tool..i took him a car of mine...it sat for months when he said he was workin on it..i finally go back up there and it jus coverd in dust and paint shit..it was more a storage chest to him..so no work nothin done.. i tell him im comin back up to get it or sell it..he takes it upon himself to sell it WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. so i go up there and his meth lab house i guess caught on fire.. [worship] few weeks go by and he calls me..sayin he got money for me..i go up there..he nowhere to be seen..so i go to his so called shop and take my parts back...some how i missing half the things...and to this day he nowhere to be seen or heard...SO SKUNK WORK VIRGIN...IF U READIN THIS I GOT THE SAME NUMBER DNT BE SKERD TO GIVE ME A CALL PLZ..ILL BE NICE..LMAOA.AHAHAHAHA

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
hahaaha...skunkwork fab....tha guy is a tool..i took him a car of mine...it sat for months when he said he was workin on it..i finally go back up there and it jus coverd in dust and paint shit..it was more a storage chest to him..so no work nothin done.. i tell him im comin back up to get it or sell it..he takes it upon himself to sell it WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. so i go up there and his meth lab house i guess caught on fire.. [worship] few weeks go by and he calls me..sayin he got money for me..i go up there..he nowhere to be seen..so i go to his so called shop and take my parts back...some how i missing half the things...and to this day he nowhere to be seen or heard...SO SKUNK WORK VIRGIN...IF U READIN THIS I GOT THE SAME NUMBER DNT BE SKERD TO GIVE ME A CALL PLZ..ILL BE NICE..LMAOA.AHAHAHAHA

I would have put a hollow point in him ...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know manny things hes done! many cars hes stolen of freinds<TROYS JUST TO SAY ONE>

SO NOT COOL DUDE, FR5.0 COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER AND YEA THAT DUDE SOUNDS LIKE ONE SHADY CAT IF YOU GUY'S ARE SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM THEN I WOULD DEFFINTELY PUT A COUPLE HOLLOWS IN HIS ASS

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

thats the same guy. i remember your car also.he flaked out on it cause he doesnt know what he was doing and he asked me for help or what to do i looked at and it was to far gone or just was goin be so expensve it would of not been worth it an that was his way of flakin out. what a guy!he sold half your parts away and then sold it to a freind without tellin him the whole story. its a trip if u didnt know you would think like he was a brillant on the ball type. when really hes hyped off crank, coke,an fairy dust, an cant shut his mouth.he spinned his life an future into the gutter,now hes fuckin his close freinds. now a lot more people know what im talkin bout but probable scared to say anthing, but i dont care or maybe i do care now.but others might not CAUSE THEY DONT WANT THERE SHIT STOLEN EITHER,they wany keep the peice,but there is no peice always lookin out your window havin to double check stuff cause u know there a lier, VALLEJO IS SMALL!but what kind of life is that. but anybody come on my place startin anything i shoot and then call police. the other day those punks got lucky cause i just happen to be sleepin on the other side of the house< one day out of 360 days>.i got surveilance an cameras an sound detecters. all recording.i have a long drive way so all i gotta do is shoot strait.but i got it back and u know what they know and hang with virgil too.now the point of this thread was to point out convicted scammers an liers an thieves, not some deal that went bad an u think they are bad people i mean u know there a virgil.dont be virgilized!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

well I will throw in a lil something about Virgil as well. But it is something I have let go quite sometime ago. But he does owe me some cobra center caps. But he did playa price me on the rims and they were as described, so I did not really trip too hard. But yea he had some major complaints back in the day. So I think his name is pretty much done here on this board.
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
well I will throw in a lil something about Virgil as well. But it is something I have let go quite sometime ago. But he does owe me some cobra center caps. But he did playa price me on the rims and they were as described, so I did not really trip too hard. But yea he had some major complaints back in the day. So I think his name is pretty much done here on this board.

so u may think, i guarentee he lurks this board as well as others. he already knows were we stand so thats that
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've met up with als50. Good guy who went over and above to sell AND gve me good stuff without even trippn! [patriot]

--------------------
--FREE BEER--

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I been screwed over. but not for a car. some guy sold me a baby red nose pit that had parvo. didnt tell me it had parvo, and wouldnt give my money bacc or another pit.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A guy on here owes me a Zex fogger nozzle and a Zex parameter plate. No call no PM not evern to tell me im wokring on getting one [Mad]

[Confused] I dont really wanna bust the man out cuz maybe hes just been busy or goin through some shit SO if your reading give me a call let me know your not a lier/scammer [patriot]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
I been screwed over. but not for a car. some guy sold me a baby red nose pit that had parvo. didnt tell me it had parvo, and wouldnt give my money bacc or another pit.

thats fucked up

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com