Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Brand new sets of aluminum cylinder heads for sale PUSHROD MOTORS ONLY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Brand new sets of aluminum cylinder heads for sale PUSHROD MOTORS ONLY
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why deal with the worry and hassle of used cylinder heads?

Most folks want ATLEAST 80% of their initial cost for USED cylinder heads. They often need machine shop attention, have inferior parts installed....the problem list can go on and on.

I am offering BRAND new BRAND name AMERICAN cylinder heads for small block fords at a very affordable price (beats summits pricing even).

Edelbrock 5025 (2.02/1.60) $912
Edelbrock 5023 (1.90/1.60) $920

Edelbrock 5027 (2.08/1.60) $1112(these are recommended for engines over 327 cubic engines.)

I also have a PACKAGE deal which includes:

Step washers/reducer bushings
Cylinder head dowels
Cylinder head gaskets x2 felpro 9333pt1
Chrome moly head bolts with lube
Aluminum roller rocker arms

ADD $300 to ANY of the prices listed above. If you are in need of 1/2 head bolts rather than 7/16 (351 block, 9.5 deck or 9.2 deck windsor block) it is the SAME pricing [Smile]

Package deal not available without the purchase of new cylinder heads through me.

I am NOT a dealer. This is my attempt at paying back this auto enthusiast community that has been so kind to me.

******NOTES*******

I can, at a additional cost ,get you the correct push rods.....if you know the length.

If you are within a 50 mile radius of 94505 (where I live) delivery is INCLUDED. Outside of the area please contact me with your address and I will get you a great shipping quote.

Dan

925-348-1534

[ October 29, 2012, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One hell of a deal Dan. When I get some extra cash, ill get a pair for sure.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 925_GT:
One hell of a deal Dan. When I get some extra cash, ill get a pair for sure.

Agreed, for headache free BRAND NEW parts.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com