Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » CSUH Show Specials

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: CSUH Show Specials
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for rocketeerperf  Ford pictures for rocketeerperf  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth. I enjoyed meeting all of you and talking brakes, cars and how cold it was...

The show special was 10% off on Precision Brake Kits and 5% off on Wilwood branded kits. I'm also extending this to offer 10% off on all detailing supplies. And you get free shipping on all of these as well!

This offer is good through the end of the month and is only for the members of this board so you won't see this coupon code on our site.

When checking out use coupon code: CSUHDEAL

Thanks again and if you have any questions about any of our stuff ask here or e-mail me.

JC

[ July 04, 2005, 14:43: Message edited by: rocketeerperf ]

--------------------
www.rocketeerperformance.com
Distributors of Wilwood and Custom brake kits

Posts: 15 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha i forgot to come to you after the show, since i won teh 15% off coupon raffle haha

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocketeerperf  Ford pictures for rocketeerperf  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You won? That's funny...

I'll talk to you soon about a brake kit...

I'll get you the 6 pack of Wilwood fluid. E-Mail me your address.

Who else won? I had another one of those certificates there and also the Detail kit.

JC

--------------------

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i won the 15% coupon too, ill email you my address too.

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John it was great talking to you today, nice to meet you!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocketeerperf  Ford pictures for rocketeerperf  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by crazyhorse:
i won the 15% coupon too, ill email you my address too.

Excellent. I'll get the 6 pack out this week for you as well.

John.

--------------------

rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:
John it was great talking to you today, nice to meet you!

I'll PM you so we can discuss the details of the brake kit. Marek is interested in the same kit for his as well.

John.

--------------------

Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife won the detail kit.

Goody, now she can wash her own car.

Yeah, right. Like that's going to happen!!!

Posts: 110 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Throttle Stop:
My wife won the detail kit.

Goody, now she can wash her own car.

Yeah, right. Like that's going to happen!!!

You have to make a stand~!!!!!! lol
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
98M3Pride
¯
Member # 5798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98M3Pride  Ford pictures for 98M3Pride    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u guys do m3 brakes?

--------------------
-Bill
98' BMW M3
Mods- Dinan stage 3 suspension, X-brace, AA SSK, Cosmos CAI, and Euro all around.

Posts: 279 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Yes we do. I haven't had a chance to add all brake kits to our storefront but they are listed on our master pdf list. I have added a BMW section and added the kit for the 036 M3 kit.

This is our basic kit. We can also custom make kits using larger rotors and other calipers such as the Superlite. That would add to the price but also to the effectiveness of the kit.

John.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com