Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » SPECIAL! Håns Racecraft Tubular Rear Shock Tower Brace! SALE!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SPECIAL! Håns Racecraft Tubular Rear Shock Tower Brace! SALE!!
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

absolutely the very best rear shock tower brace you can get for the 94-04 bodystyle.1 5/8" or 2" 1020 seamless material, easy install, weld-in design, and extremely strong. the kenny brown RSTB doesnt even compare, and quality is just incredible.

ONLY $140! shipped! direct from the factory for the 1 5/8" model and $160! shipped direct from the factory for the 2" model.

contact me if internested about this product or any other Håns Racecraft item...
www.32valve.com or PM me

myself and Håns Racecraft will have a display booth at the june 25th cafords.com carshow, if anyone wants to see these in person. this special price will be still going on during that time as well..
apex motorsports www.apexmotorsports.com has plenty of experience installing these subframes, and will be more than happy to accomidate you and your car for the install.

and here is a pic of the Håns Racecraft X System rollcage (which works WITH the RSTB), welded into the RSTB..
 -

Håns Racecraft products all incorporate with eachother as a unit once the customer has all the items

for the ultimate chasis support setup from hans racecraft, purchasing all three of these products will make your car as stable as you can ever believe..

Håns Racecraft Force Xtreme Subframes
 -

Håns Racecraft X System Rollcage
 -

-

marek piecyk

[ May 27, 2005, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1992gtdrop
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do they have a RSTB for a 92 gt convertible?
:
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we are actually gonna be test fitting these RSTB's into foxbodies at the cafords.com carshow. if they fit, anyone interested will get a $20 off coupon at the show (for fox body owners only) [Smile] you gonna be at the cafords show on june 25th?

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those rear shock tower braces may not fit foxbodies i have one in and it is totally different also my bro has one in his coupe - just some info
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

your bro has the Hans in his coupe? ya, we are gonna test fit some at the cafords.com show on june 25th....

we are in the process of looking for test cars and cars that want to be sponsored [Smile] here is the post i made in the events section for the event threads..

--------------
FYI Everyone

I will be the representative at the Håns Racecraft booth, with all the highend suspension parts on display. There will be a raffles, mailing list for products and future discounts, as well as a sponsorship interested form.

Hans Racecraft is interested in sponsoring car that are willing to race and show off the products, as well as testing. There are some great benefits to being sponsored by Hans Racecraft (parts, apparel, help with racing entry costs, etc)

Sponsorship Requirements
- Races in many events
- Must use some of the Hans Racecraft products
- Promote the products
- Have fun and give insight
- Have the Hans Racecraft windshield banner on

www.hansracecraft.com

We are even looking for test cars to have parts developed for that particular model. The car will be required to be dropped off at the main manufacturing facility in LA County, but free stuff comes out of it.

Test Car Required For Part Development
- Focus
- Foxbody
- Lightnings
- IRS Equipped Mustang (Tubular IRS Parts are an interest for development at Hans Racecraft)

so, if any of you have any questions about the products, sponsorship, testing, etc. please dont hesitate to ask me at the cafords.com carshow [Smile] Ill be glad to help everyone out.

marek
---------------

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

1992gtdrop
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
we are actually gonna be test fitting these RSTB's into foxbodies at the cafords.com carshow. if they fit, anyone interested will get a $20 off coupon at the show (for fox body owners only) [Smile] you gonna be at the cafords show on june 25th?

marek

I'll probably be there. I will be sure to check out your booth for sure. I am very interested in a rear STB for a convertible as I've never seen one for verts [Frown]

Thanks
Gus [patriot]

[ May 25, 2005, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: 1992gtdrop ]

:
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

no prob dude, ill be glad to help you out in every way.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how does it install, do those plates need to be welded?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

the kit is very simple to install, but yes, it needs to be welded. you test fit everything first, weld the bottom plates to chassis, then remove the shock rubber gromets (must do this or the rubber gromets will melt), place the brace in place, then spot weld the brace in and check it everything in fine. then finish welding it in.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

btw, here are some images of the RSTB install when i was installing my Hans rollcage and 2" rstb

http://www.32valve.com/installs_hansrollcage1.htm

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much will u be selling the sub frames at the show for? and do you guys accept cash only when youre out there?

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

we wont be selling products, just displaying them. but if you would like to purchase a product, and will follow through with the order, you will receive a 10% coupon for the purchase, if you are interested at the show.

so let me break it down again [Smile]

if you want a product, will be given a 10% off coupon, only valid if you follow through with the purchase after the show [Smile]

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com