Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Free Dyno offer at Alteredspeed! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Free Dyno offer at Alteredspeed!
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcm3man  Ford pictures for jcm3man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Want to get those horsepower numbers on paper?

Here's a couple of ways you can do it and be able to back up the bench racing!

- "Bring a friend" 2 for 1 - Full (3 baseline dyno runs per person) for two people for $75.00.

- Free Dyno Run with $250.00 minimum purchase.

Offer expires 2/31/05 Get in before it's too late!

- Alteredspeed tunes with
"Diablosport Chipmaster Revolution"
(Predator and Delta chips)
"F.A.S.T."
"Motec"
"Electromotive" (Tec3r)

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com
Diablosport, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, etc.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who wants to go in half's with me?
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you could mapquest the address in his sig...granted that is where the dyno is at [patriot]
outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
I am interested depending on how far away French Camp is from Lafayette. Anyone know?

Your looking at about a 35 minute drive from the big L. French Camp is only like 5 minutes south of Stockton, or 5 minutes north of Manteca.
Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

thats really far for me....guess i should have mapquested it myself!
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcm3man  Ford pictures for jcm3man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The sig is where the dyno is at and the location is right off of Highway 5.

If you guys ever drive to Sac Raceway I am a whole lot closer [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats your hours of operation?

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
After hours and Sundays by appointment

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need a fast with wide band o2 and data logging capable.

How much?

and can you do initial start up program?

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need to dyno tune my car and I have the PMS programmer, How much do you charge for me to use your dyno for about 2 hours. I will tune my self.

oh ya at that time I will order about $1000 worth of parts???????

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Thanks Jay,
I was too lazy to mapquest it at work. That isn't too bad but its mileage that im really paranoid about. If there are people going that are going to dyno, I will go half with them. I have never dynoed my car yet and interested to see where its at.

I've never dyno'd mine either. Would be interested to see what she can do. Its 58.7 miles from my house so about an hour away for me. I'd be interested still. How long is the 2 for 1 promo gonna last???
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Weekends work best for me since I'd have to drive an hour out...Maybe we can make an appointment with him this Sunday? Saturday I'm out of town,...if not sunday maybe next saturday the 12th.
SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi, my friend and I would like to come on Monday the 21st. Would that be possible? Should I call you to make an appointment or can I just pm? We both wanna get some base numbers before we get our diablo tune.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Weekends work best for me since I'd have to drive an hour out...Maybe we can make an appointment with him this Sunday? Saturday I'm out of town,...if not sunday maybe next saturday the 12th.

Sunday is SUPERBOWL!!! I doubt that will work out and I would hate to make anyone miss that event! [Smile] Lets shoot for next weekend.
true...lets plan for the 12th. Thats kinda the weekend of val-day though. Maybe we should shoot for the 19th? Granted his promo is still good.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
I have nothing to do on saturday Feburary 12th. If you are free that day, I am free too. We could call Jim and ask him if that works for him too. Or we could reschedule for the 19th if you want as well.

12th 10:00 - 10:30 AM?
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by jcm3man:
Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
After hours and Sundays by appointment

SpdDevl and I will be there at 10:30 AM on Feb. 12th (Saturday) to get the 2 for 1 dyno.

JCM3MAN you PM box is FULL!

[ February 04, 2005, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

The best way to get a hold of me, is to call me at the shop. I spend most of my time there and I don't usually get to the cafords messages until late night.

We are available to do dyno runs and can setup the date for you to come in.

I'm not clear... so are you asking to schedule the 19th at 10am???

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by jcm3man:
The best way to get a hold of me, is to call me at the shop. I spend most of my time there and I don't usually get to the cafords messages until late night.

We are available to do dyno runs and can setup the date for you to come in.

I'm not clear... so are you asking to schedule the 19th at 10am???

12th at 10:30 AM if thats availible. is your dyno rollers or hooks up to the wheel studs?
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

The dyno is an MD-600HP inertia roller dyno that uses eddy current to measure and control the load. You drive on to the rollers like any standard chassis dyno.

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

JDUB07,
SPDEVL,

How about a little post about today... [Wink]

Thanks

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Hey I tried calling on Friday to set up an appointment and no one answered. I left a message and no one called back either. How can I set up an appointment for my friend and I?

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

quote:
Originally posted by SVTFMike:
Hey I tried calling on Friday to set up an appointment and no one answered. I left a message and no one called back either. How can I set up an appointment for my friend and I?

I apologize for no one answering the phone... we must have been really tied up.

I did get your message and when I called back, I think it was a cell phone number and it said that the subscriber was unavailable.

Call Monday and I can set you up... or you can pm me.

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

PM sent

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ February 13, 2005, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 06, 2006, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com