Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » winter drift jam DEC.3rd

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: winter drift jam DEC.3rd
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at infineon just curious if anyone was going to try and participate or just go and watch all the 5.0 powered 240's that have been showing up at the track. theres atleast 4 that are 50 powered.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
il be watchin

damn 302 powered i never looked under there hoods when do u get to walk around the cars?

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well I know two of the people running them and one of the others was converted by someone i know. but if you kick it over by the pits the hoods do get pop'd every once in a while.5.0 motors actually sound good through single exhaust and a fart can.
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im trying to take my cobra soon. I did some street drifting with a local driftcrew and they were very impresed. Im trying to drift a track now.

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510_SVT:
Im trying to take my cobra soon. I did some street drifting with a local driftcrew and they were very impresed. Im trying to drift a track now.

I dont think you'll be drifting a "track." You'll be drifting in the parking lot of the track [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Dude try not to get caught. Word is it's a $1000 fine plus night in jail plus 30 day impound plus license suspended. Keep it on the skid
Posts: 444 | From: san mateo, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Dude try not to get caught. Word is it's a $1000 fine plus night in jail plus 30 day impound plus license suspended. Keep it on the skid pad bro.
Posts: 444 | From: san mateo, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

I dont think you'll be drifting a "track." You'll be drifting in the parking lot of the track [Wink]
ACTUALLY the drift jam will be held on the track. its going to be held on turns 4-7 of the track so it should be interesting!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

from the infineon web site "ALL CARS MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH A ROLL CAGE"
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might come out to watch.
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:

are you Caged?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com