Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Vids and pics from cone dodgeing on Sunday in Santa Barbara

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vids and pics from cone dodgeing on Sunday in Santa Barbara
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -

Had my fiance taking pictures for me and my friends, my buddy in the black vette beat me, but this was my first event with the IRS and new H&R race springs so I'll catch him next month [Wink]

more pics here -
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/blindbatts/pcasb%203-28-10/?start=0

Couple vids from my last runs -
MVI_1793.AVI

MVI 1795

MVI_1794.AVI

video from the vette's roof with me leaving ahead of him -
03/28/10 Porsche Autocross in Santa Barbara - '08 C6

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good runs. the video makes we want to get out my glow sticks and start raveing [Razz]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got to assume you're diggin the IRS. How long did it take you to do the swap? I read your post somewhere else, but can't find it anymore.

Car looks sweet.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed.

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Hatch:
Got to assume you're diggin the IRS. How long did it take you to do the swap? I read your post somewhere else, but can't find it anymore.

Car looks sweet.

so far I love everything about it except how low the exhaust is, I hit it a few times on the freeway going to/from SB this weekend, my first real freeway trip with it.

It rides amazing, especially for the 770lb spring rate from the H&R race coils, and mid corner grip and control is way better.

I need to learn how to drive the car again though, I need to break the habit of not being able to trail brake and not putting down power until after the apex, as now I'm able to trail brake, and can put power down through the apex, it's totally different.

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

drptop50
¯
Member # 6631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drptop50  Ford pictures for drptop50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like fun.. where in sb was this? my family lives there maybe ill come through for an event. do they have this every month?
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

earl warren showgrounds right off the 101, they do it here twice a year.

www.pcasb.org

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com