Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » 2006 Norcal-LS1 AutoX: Sunday March 26th @ Castle

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2006 Norcal-LS1 AutoX: Sunday March 26th @ Castle
tjZ06
Member # 6608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tjZ06  Ford pictures for tjZ06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Norcal-LS1 will be hosting an AutoX with the help of the American Auto-X Series on Sunday, March 26th at Castle Airforce Base in Atwater.

For those of you who got your feet-wet at the event at Suisin, or have only been to events at Marina you are in for a treat. The Castle AFB venue is super-smooth, very grippy, and down-right huge by AutoX standards.

This event will be open to all passenger cars that can pass a standard Tech Inspection. All of the standard AAS rules and classing will apply.

Tech Cards will be $35 for your primary card (5 runs) and $20 for a secondary card (an additional 5 runs). Secondary cards will be limited to availability, depending on the turnout at the event.

No RSVP or Pre-Registration required: just show up and have fun! Feel free to ask me any questions. Registration will run from 8am to 12-noon. Be there no later than 8am to run in the morning groups, 11am for the afternoon... or run both!

Thanks!

TJ Adams
2006 Norcal-LS1 Secretary

PS- if you want to Map it your best bet is to use the address of the Castle Air Museum that is in the same venue.

5050 Santa Fe Drive
Atwater, CA 95301-5154

-TJ

[ March 21, 2006, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: tjZ06 ]

Posts: 1 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Todd Z28
¯
Member # 951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Z28  Ford pictures for Todd Z28  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in the #00 [Smile]

--------------------
'98 Z28 (almost stock)
AutoX #72 Street Mod
'68 Corvette
BSP-V #00
www.americanauto-x.com

newcastle
¯
Member # 4691

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcastle  Ford pictures for newcastle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great weekend. thanks to tj, norcal-ls1 and the AAS folks for doing a great job.

btw, nice vette, todd. i enjoyed watching you get sideways!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com