Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » AA-X this weekend

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: AA-X this weekend
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
American Auto-X was reschedualed to this weekend instead of next.

just got my car running again this afternoon so barring anything horrible happening I'll be out there [patriot]

would like to see some of you guys make it, Wildthang said he plans to be there again on Sunday.

[Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alwaysracin  Ford pictures for alwaysracin  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, I was there sunday driving Rob B's GT2 Porsche..

Later,
SCott Fraser

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there on Sunday in my Cobra!

-

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sears rite?...is it sat or sunday?

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Castle AFB in Atwater.

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

kirkspeed
Member # 5552

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirkspeed  Ford pictures for kirkspeed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blind:
American Auto-X was reschedualed to this weekend instead of next.

just got my car running again this afternoon so barring anything horrible happening I'll be out there [patriot]

would like to see some of you guys make it, Wildthang said he plans to be there again on Sunday.

[Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

--------------------
93 Mustang LX 5.0
#13 ESP
2001,2002 SFR SCCA ESP Champ

kirkspeed
Member # 5552

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirkspeed  Ford pictures for kirkspeed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Screwed up my first post on this board. I drive the 93 Green Mustang in ESP. If someone can tell me how to put in a picture I'll do it. You can usually find me at most of the SCCA or AAS autocross events. It was cool seeing the Cobra out there last weekend. The SC whine is awesome. I don't have much hp but I can keep up with the Camaro's and EVO's pretty good.

Does anyone have a perfermance throttle bottle and intake I can borrow or buy cheap. Low HP is killing my times.

Thanks

--------------------
93 Mustang LX 5.0
#13 ESP
2001,2002 SFR SCCA ESP Champ

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what up kirkspeed, I was the white/primer trunk notch out there at the last event with Alen and Becca co-driving my car.

glad to see you here [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kirkspeed:
Screwed up my first post on this board. I drive the 93 Green Mustang in ESP. If someone can tell me how to put in a picture I'll do it. You can usually find me at most of the SCCA or AAS autocross events. It was cool seeing the Cobra out there last weekend. The SC whine is awesome. I don't have much hp but I can keep up with the Camaro's and EVO's pretty good.

Does anyone have a perfermance throttle bottle and intake I can borrow or buy cheap. Low HP is killing my times.

Thanks

Nice Car! Here you Go.
 -  - [patriot]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kevin, What happened to you ???

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

quote:
Originally posted by WILDTHANG:
Kevin, What happened to you ???

thursday night I got the car running with the new gas tank / fuel pump.

went to start it friday morning and it wouldn't start, the starter bolts came loose so it wasn't making contact but I was too heartbroken to jack it up and look until sunday, lol.

I hate that car, I was going to get it smogged on friday too, everytime I want to go get it smogged something breaks [Mad]

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

kirkspeed
Member # 5552

Thanks Glen for posting the pictures. It was great seeing another Mustang out there. You don't have to win to have fun as you found out. Castle is by far the best place in the country to run. With my IO port camera mount I can learn alot and test different settings. If anyone needs some help with autoX and how to set up the car let me know? The National Tour and ProSolo are coming up at the end of the month. Sign up now if you are interested. It is the best back to back AutoX weekends all year. Thanks Kevin and Alen for posting pictures earlier this year.
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcm3man  Ford pictures for jcm3man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who has the schedule for the AA-X events... I am interested in attending and offering any setup advice or track support when I can make it down there.

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com
Diablosport, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, etc.

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

quote:
Originally posted by jcm3man:
Who has the schedule for the AA-X events... I am interested in attending and offering any setup advice or track support when I can make it down there.

www.americanauto-x.com

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com