Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Who from Sac Auto X's??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Who from Sac Auto X's??
Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im interested in Auto X and would like to meet some locals doin the same.

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

Posts: 584 | From: Dirty Five Thirty | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do. I also go to SF and Atwater at times. I will be doing the San Deigo, Atwater and and the National tour this year.

How active are you and what do you run?

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eric, was your '01 white?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never done it before, But Id like to take my vert?

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black 01' FS
Black 03' AS and ESP
now I run a Black Z06 in SS

My buddy Ken ran a 01' Cobra conv. for some time.

Eddie.. Have you done any research into what class you want to run in?

Post year make and model and what mods you have done to it.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Sorry about the delay, I need to check this section more.

I have a 88 GT Vert, 306, ported e7's,e cam, bbk 70mm TB, BBK 1 5/8 equal lenghts, Typhoon Intake, 24lbs Injectors w/ pro m maf, 4 pt roll cage, subframes, torq bar, 3.55 rear, lowered 1.5 all round, 17" cobras, 4 wheel disk w/ prop valve.
Im sure there are a couple other things I can't think of.

I have not done much research yet but will be starting to do so soon. Any directions you guys could point me in for info? I have unlimited web access all day, and work is slow, so I have a lot of time to research.

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

For Autocross you will be in one of the modified classes because of the 306. That is a tough group to be competitive in. Most of the guys are running cars with that are stripped for Weight. Don't expect to be the top dog but you should still have a lot of fun. Let me know when you come out. I run a Black Z06 in SS.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com