Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » It is time to Auto X

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: It is time to Auto X
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SF region is having a practice round at the Oakland Colisium. This is a good chance to come out with no presure and have some fun.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2005/Championship/round0_info.html

Eric

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I fyou didn't show up, you missed out. The weather was perfect. It was in the 40's but the sun was warn and the racing was great.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You get any pictures?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
You get any pictures?

Sorry. too busy racing.
[Big Grin]

I am our for a while, to recoup from shoulder surgery. So I will try and get some pictures next week at Oakland.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No the Oakland event, that one you have to have a SCCA membership before you go right?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

In the bay ara they do require an SCCA membership. They get so many people out there at each event it is the only true way to limit the size. If you run in the Sacramanto chapter or the Fresno chapter they just charge a bit more if you are not a member.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

So they don't offer memberships there do they?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Nope. You can buy the mebership at teh Sacramaneto groups events. I think you can pay online and print a Proof of Purchase out. I buy mine at the Sac events every year. That reminds me. I have to renew my membership.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ya, I remember Sac selling them, wasn't sure if Oakland offers that. Alright cool. [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com