Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Track/Circuit/Courses

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Track/Circuit/Courses
Black Stallion
¯
Member # 5114

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Stallion  Ford pictures for Black Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well after scratching up my front bumper against a rock on Calaveras...

Where are tracks/circuit courses where I can speed my car through turns? I mean they have em for Go-Karts.. How bout for cars ? I've been spending the last few months practicing on Calaveras (mountain course to fremont) and the Flea Market parking lot but I want more safety from Calaveras. The only draw back is money as well: How much am I looking to pay to use the track? Thanks..

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theres many different clubs that you can hook up with to get your car out on the track. Nasa is one as well as green flag, and Nor Cal shelby club. All of which you can search out on the web. These clubs will run a few hundred bucks a day and sometimes as little as $150 a day. Cheapest way to get your car into some turns would be to get into autocrossing. That typically runs about $30-$35 a day/session but they are usually set up in parking lots or old air force bases with cones. So if your looking to go to Sears Point, Laguna Seca or Thunder Hill a club like the first ones mentioned is the way to go.

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Black Stallion
¯
Member # 5114

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Stallion  Ford pictures for Black Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks alot!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com