Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Good Alignments

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Alignments
mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres a couple shops I'd suggest for everyone looking to get the most out of their cars for road racing/autocrossing. I've been asked a lot lately where to take cars after the castor/camber plates/K-members..etc. are installed so I wanted to throw up a post to those interested.

Custom Alignment of Mountain View
Talk to Joe there. This is a full service alignment shop which can set your car up for whatever your looking for. Corner weighting, bump steering and the like. I've done business with this shop for the better part of 7 years.

http://www.customalignment.com/index.htm

Another option is the shop next to us at dyno labs. The shop is located in San Ramon and it's name is competition autoworks. I've run a few of our customer's cars through there with great success. Bob their alignment tech. is well known in the area for aligning some top notch race cars. As with custom alignment they offer the same alignment services at what I've found to be much less than other shops charge. Call us at dyno labs if your interested in this shop and we can pass along their contact info.

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com