Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Smog help!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Smog help!!!
Sm00thM0nkey
¯
Member # 13714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sm00thM0nkey  Ford pictures for Sm00thM0nkey    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SO i need to get my 04 mach 1 smogged asap and i have my stock H pipe to put on but i need a stock intake and filter to put on as well. i have the C&L intake but i need a stock intake to pass smog anyways. so i was wonder if anyone nearby could help me with this. I live in Galt and i can travel to get the stock parts if need be.

Thanks.

Sm00thM0nkey
¯
Member # 13714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sm00thM0nkey  Ford pictures for Sm00thM0nkey    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or maybe someone that could help me pass smog with my intake
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea, I had that same issue. I bought the Stack Racing intake and it doesn't come with a CARB number. The guy asked about it, then told me to change back to stock or something with a CARB number. The only one I know of is the BBK that is smog legal. So I had to buy one of those. I gave my stock one to the San Leandro school that got vandalized. Good luck with that.
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sent you a PM.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Brock_Samson
¯
Member # 12359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock_Samson  Ford pictures for Brock_Samson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check car-part.com

most of the dismantle yards in Rancho will be open tmrow, check carparts them give them a call to confirm.

Posts: 138 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can look for a 99-01 Cobra intake as well. They will fit, just dont have all the other stuff connected to the shaker. They will pass it

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SLO50
¯
Member # 10470

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLO50  Ford pictures for SLO50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might have my old Mach 1 intake I have to check

--------------------
NEVER BACK-DOWN

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure if there the same setup but I have my stock intake elbow for my 2003 Mustang GT you can borrow and there is a smog shop right by my house

[ 2016-02-08, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com