Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » H Pipe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: H Pipe
Shrek209
¯
Member # 14136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek209  Ford pictures for Shrek209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This weekend I installed some Mac equal length shorties and a BBK O/R H pipe. I bolted up some Flows with the stock LX pipe. The H pipe hangs down really low to the point you can see the straight pipe while driving. Its very obvious that it doesn't have any Cats on it. Is this normal? Or is there a way to fix it?
Shrek209
¯
Member # 14136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek209  Ford pictures for Shrek209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just talked to the muffler shop who welded the exhaust pipe on and they are telling me I have to cut the H Pipe and have it re-bent and welded. Anyone else ever heard of this???
510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Loosen bolts at collector and mufflers jack up the mid pipe and retighten.goodluck.

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com