Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Foxbody wheel clearance

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Foxbody wheel clearance
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinitzzz  Ford pictures for Chinitzzz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm running the MM k member and MM normal offset A arms and I was reading they pith the tire up a bit but it looks like it's going to rub when I do turns ? Anybody ever ran these together on there fox ? What did you do any help is appreciated  -

--------------------
1987 coupe -under construction

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sure those aren't the forward offset ones? I have the whole front MM suspension and my wheels are still in the same spot as they were before.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinitzzz  Ford pictures for Chinitzzz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
You sure those aren't the forward offset ones? I have the whole front MM suspension and my wheels are still in the same spot as they were before.

Well I bouht them used the guy said they were normal offset, and on the mm website it says that when you use the normal offset a arms with there k member it pushes the wheels up like 3/4 I believe I'm just wondering if ppl have to cut there bumper or something

--------------------

5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have adjustable arms, about the same clearance, and I don't have any issues. only way to tell is to drive it

--------------------
91' Notch

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with a MM k-member you shouldve gotten reverse offset arms to keep stock geometry.. the non-offset keeps stock geometry with stock k members.. my buddy had to trim his inner fender with this setup.. but like stated above, only way to know for sure is test it..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Yeah bad thing was I didn't know till I got home and tested fitted everything . I think I should be good in also going to run 255/35/18 tires there a lil smaller than the ones in the pic hopefully that helps

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com